Oh SNAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowkey View Post

Faith is believing in something you can't see, trusting in something that you can't possibly know. That's why we all find ourselves here, right?
    That's one current meaning used by certain groups.
    But there is actually allegorical meanings derived from written record thousands of years old.

Comment

• Since 8:00 am, this thread has received over 1000 hits and 99% of searchers don't believe it is part of the chase. It must be the mystery behind it?
      "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
      --- OH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post
        Since 8:00 am, this thread has received over 1000 hits and 99% of searchers don't believe it is part of the chase. It must be the mystery behind it?
        We put the webpage on google radar with all the content. I've seen 5g plus hit days years ago. The website owner was making money with advertising. Then it all changed virtually overnight. So now THOR is the next candidate to increase in visibility.

A google search of "Forrest Fenn Treasure takes till page 5 for THOR to show up which includes my posting.

So the traffic is coming in thru more than that means. More unique composites of keywords people are searching.

Also yes, this is fun monitoring the webpage, the architect is witty !

Besides it is still early, only another 500 unique visitors to set a new record.
        Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-19-2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Things have been changing subtly on webpage.

Does anyone see anything in the light blue oval I used to circle the anomaly ?

It no longer exists on the current webpage.
          It seems as the background is not a sky or outer space scene but a forest scene enhanced with blue coloring and adding a few things like the single star with light beams coming off of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6230 - Copy.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	109482

Comment

• I’ve been thinking today. Perhaps it’s the imagery that is throwing us all off the intended message. For instance had they gone with a Panda and chopsticks maybe we would have understood better... then again probably not, but the explosion is still entertaining and I chuckle every time I watch it.

https://youtu.be/siguNvm0so0

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
              Things have been changing subtly on webpage.

Does anyone see anything in the light blue oval I used to circle the anomaly ?

It no longer exists on the current webpage.
              It seems as the background is not a sky or outer space scene but a forest scene enhanced with blue coloring and adding a few things like the single star with light beams coming off of it.

Name:	image_6230 - Copy.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	109482
              I believe the "eagle" has changed colors also. Was quite a bit more blacker.

Comment

• how many chicks were in the nest originally? i remember 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I believe the "eagle" has changed colors also. Was quite a bit more blacker.
                  The eagle and chicks started out all black

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                    how many chicks were in the nest originally? i remember 1?
                    I also remember 1 then 2 chicks

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I also remember 1 then 2 chicks
                      This is the first two chicks image. There were two chicks in the beginning.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	The-two-chicks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.5 KB ID:	109556
                      "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                      --- OH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post

This is the first two chicks image. There were two chicks in the beginning.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	The-two-chicks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.5 KB ID:	109556
                        Thanks, you have any other images from this site.

Comment

• It's Saturday Morning where are our cartoons? come on guy were all watching and now they stop what am I supposed to have with my deliciously nutritious Trix breakfast cereal, aka zero entertainment and no cartoons? really?
                          here I am stuck reading the cereal box again. come on https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com/ GUY.
                          Last edited by 1keyword; 07-20-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• I see the progression that goes clockwise.
                            - there were 2 searchers that got close to solve the puzzle. The 1st searcher could have been infamous "200' searcher". That searcher is gone and there is only one left;
                            - that searcher was operating in stealth mode and got oh so close to solve the final clue. He/she is hanging on to it;
                            - TOTC community is howling, sensing the closure, but they have no idea who, where or how. Not sure who the white wolf is, though and how he stands out;
                            - the blastoff will take place in less than 2 weeks.

Just my 2 cents.

Name:	final.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	109574

Comment

• Correction required: there are still 2 chicks in the currently published image... But still only one monkey...

Comment

• I left a little cache at my location last year.. a Marlborough a match two cents and another item. every time some one mentions two cents it makes me think of that trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X