Oh SNAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
    So, as it now should seem obvious that the choreographer of the site is following THOR and Harry's by mimicking our conversations, how many still think that Forrest is associated with the site ? How many still think that the site is offering anything useful ?
    I don't actually know who runs the site. But they probably know more than the majority of searchers. "Useful " ? I don't need any help, but I see some subtle goodies in the presentations.

Comment

• I wonder if the white wolf is supposed to represent Blaze the wolf of Yellowstone fame. the others representing the pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
        I wonder if the white wolf is supposed to represent Blaze the wolf of Yellowstone fame. the others representing the pack.
        It arrived by itself and then 3 shadow wolves appeared. One shadow wolf was behind the first arriving wolf. You know wolves also represent "fear of being threatened and lack of trust". Something Forrest has had to deal with not just by the crazies like the guy that broke into his home but there are far many more frauds pretending to be his friend to get close to him for hints. He wasn't giddy at Fennboree because of a poem solve. He was giddy because all the frauds were trying so hard to be his friend and they were not even able to understand his greatest achievement.

There has been a webpage update !

Comment

• It's like watching a cartoon! I love it!
          https://wherewarmwaters-halt.com
          "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
          --- OH!!

Comment

• What did Tarzan say when the elephant left ?

There goes the elephant !

Comment

What did Tarzan say when the elephant left ?

He said the same thing when the elephant left as before the elephant left.

Elephant, go, now !

Just different rhythm in the tone of his voice.

Comment

What did Tarzan say when the elephant left ?

this is so stupid that I found it hilarious... duh whats he supposed to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                  It's like watching a cartoon! I love it!
                  https://wherewarmwaters-halt.com
                  The white wolf shadow is gone and the black wolves remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

The white wolf shadow is gone and the black wolves remain.
                    weird I just did a hard refresh and the white wolf is still there..

Comment

weird I just did a hard refresh and the white wolf is still there..
                      The white wolf shadow was behind it in the form of a black wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post

I take it as VERY entertaining and imaginative. This is what the poem is suppose too be about. I see it awe-inspiring that the wwwh owner is corresponding with the crowd. I wouldn't mock it because we'll get to know him/her better through the sites changes. "Imagination is better than knowledge = Good take with naming Albert Einstein" Forrest has stated "Give the poem to your kids" because kids have good imaginations. Maybe we all should show this site to our kids. An open-mind is never blind.

If the day as a whole is thought about and the times of day the site changes it's images, verse's the days of the week; I see someone who is either retired or doesn't work and rises early in the morning and retires early in the evening. The schedule appears the same even on weekends. The site was created at 4:20 am and most post to the site are done before 9:30 in the evening. Observance always renders.
                        I like that. An open-mind is never blind. So this begs the question how does one open the mind of someone who is still blind? I think that’s the million dollar question right there.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/s...illegally.html
                          Big Blaze Howling in Yellowstone. https://vimeo.com/37486681
                          Last edited by 1keyword; 07-19-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dampenedmyth View Post

I like that. An open-mind is never blind. So this begs the question how does one open the mind of someone who is still blind? I think that’s the million dollar question right there.
                            It is not easy to open the mind of a brainwashed person or peoples (culture). There are many discerning factors. The biggest problem with poem solvers is their previous education. They think they know something is accurate yet Forrest does not follow others rules. So new rules have to be used. Try to get a leopard to change their spots. They don't even want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dampenedmyth View Post

I suppose you gotta teach them to see with something other than their eyes? Second sight as in ESP perhaps.....

Comment

this is so stupid that I found it hilarious... duh whats he supposed to say.
                                I know, right ?
                                My cousin told me that way back when we were kids, and I felt the same way . . . so stupid that I couldn't keep from laughing.

Comment

Working...
                                X