• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    What kind of bird is that?
    Looks like an Heraldic Eagle to me

Comment

• Let’s keep this on treasure hunting talk only, not between forums. I can tell you that Harry’s crew has always been good to me, even when the hate squad goes after me, again and again. But I would rather focus on the actual content and treasure hunting talk rather than the drama between searchers.

My finger is getting itchy to close this thread...... it has lots of reports and flags.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• An eagle is good.
        Site has changed again - the wolves are multiplying.
        I wonder if communications with Mission control has been affected?

Comment

• The wolf is on "the hunt." He's quite active tonight. Hang on tight Mr. Monkey......

Comment

• ooohhh I just looked again and it looks like the wolves are about to get the monkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              An eagle is good.
              Site has changed again - the wolves are multiplying.
              I wonder if communications with Mission control has been affected?
              https://www.theastrologyweb.com/spir...sm-and-meaning Symbolic Meaning of Wolf Based on Colors

White Wolf: Signifies empowerment, positive energy, and patience

Black Wolf: Symbolizes the return of ancestral spirits who are trying to relay important spiritual messages.

Comment

• Monkeys are pretty smart creatures - I would venture a guess he will be swinging from a star soon........
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDs067081E

Comment

• Lol that’s hilarious. I’m just wondering when will the elephant enter the room?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DC8D0B49-AB7B-4588-8EDA-DD1E6ABF4BF4.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	109341

Comment

• and then poof there was an elephant... i think we have established communication. Dampenedmyth is obviously the ring leader of the website. now we need Ant's

cant have an Elephant without Ant's..
                    Last edited by 1keyword; 07-19-2019, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Wow! Poof an elephant! So where are the ants? I can assure you of only one thing. I am not connected to that site in any way. Whoever is though seems to be reacting to decisively chosen comments posted on this and other forum sites.

Comment

• nice.....
                        nice Avatar as well..

Comment

• Sorry, my daughter is responsible for the avatar. She couldn’t resist. I thought it was funny and gave her permission to do whatever she wanted to my profile. It’s a funny time with all the strangeness. I’m honestly not involved at all with that site. I would love to actually be the ring leader. But the ring leader is Forrest. This is his game. At least that is what I believe.
                          Last edited by Dampenedmyth; 07-19-2019, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• So, as it now should seem obvious that the choreographer of the site is following THOR and Harry's by mimicking our conversations, how many still think that Forrest is associated with the site ? How many still think that the site is offering anything useful ?
                            I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                              So, as it now should seem obvious that the choreographer of the site is following THOR and Harry's by mimicking our conversations, how many still think that Forrest is associated with the site ? How many still think that the site is offering anything useful ?
                              I take it as VERY entertaining and imaginative. This is what the poem is suppose too be about. I see it awe-inspiring that the wwwh owner is corresponding with the crowd. I wouldn't mock it because we'll get to know him/her better through the sites changes. "Imagination is better than knowledge = Good take with naming Albert Einstein" Forrest has stated "Give the poem to your kids" because kids have good imaginations. Maybe we all should show this site to our kids. An open-mind is never blind.

If the day as a whole is thought about and the times of day the site changes it's images, verse's the days of the week; I see someone who is either retired or doesn't work and rises early in the morning and retires early in the evening. The schedule appears the same even on weekends. The site was created at 4:20 am and most post to the site are done before 9:30 in the evening. Observance always renders.
                              Last edited by OH!!; 07-19-2019, 08:05 AM.
                              "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                              --- OH!!

Comment

• We put blinders on a mule for a reason.
                                I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Working...
                                X