No announcement yet.

Figuring out the first 2 clues and going past the treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said it was an idea that has not been looked at or thought of before. The question was how could a person go pass the treasure after getting the first two clues?
    I just gave an answer that I thought made sense. I’m sure just about every possible way to look at this is on the blogs some place or other.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
      But then he said that if he told us what brown was we’d go right to the treasure. That can’t be true either.
      I think it is true. Sadly, during my three BOTGs, I had misinterpreted a single word in the poem that led me into the wrong valley. I have been unable to get back out there since, but my solve does go right to the zone.

I say the "zone" and not the spot because there could be a couple different places that fit the description that would need to be searched (within a mile circle or so). Or maybe there is only one spot and it's really obvious when you're in there; I just don't know since I didn't go into the right valley.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

You mean like a picture frame ! Now where have I seen that before ? Hmmm, oh ya, over here

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...392#post108392
        YES! Like a picture frame. Here is the largest picture Forrest Fenn has given for us to look at. 4000 x 3000. "LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE" And when you are putting a jigsaw puzzle together, you always start with the frame. The picture is huge for a reason, its for you to study and find the beginning clues.

Just keep clicking on the chest photo until it is at its largest.
        http://mysteriouswritings.com/the-th...-forrest-fenn/

I just noticed that Jenny removed the frame off of her Image. This is the original. There is a "Load Full resolution" button in the middle of the photo. Click it
        https://ibb.co/wdvNwkN
        This site will not allow you to view the image large enough. But if you save the image and open it in windows photo viewer, you can study the frame edges.
        Last edited by OH!!; 07-13-2019, 02:46 PM.
        "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
        --- OH!!

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

YES! Like a picture frame. Here is the largest picture Forrest Fenn has given for us to look at. 4000 x 3000. "LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE" And when you are putting a jigsaw puzzle together, you always start with the frame. The picture is huge for a reason, its for you to study and find the beginning clues.
          http://mysteriouswritings.com/wp-con...sure-Chest.jpg
          Of course there are hints on the chest. It was the perfect chest he said. So why wouldn't it have hints on it ? No surprise

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

YES! Like a picture frame. Here is the largest picture Forrest Fenn has given for us to look at. 7000 x 3000. "LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE" And when you are putting a jigsaw puzzle together, you always start with the frame. The picture is huge for a reason, its for you to study and find the beginning clues.

Just keep clicking on the chest photo until it is at its largest.
            http://mysteriouswritings.com/the-th...-forrest-fenn/

I just noticed that Jenny removed the frame off of her Image and by doing this, removed the clues. This is the original. There is a "Load Full resolution" button in the middle of the photo. Click it. Shame on you Jenny!
            https://ibb.co/wdvNwkN
            When in the link, click on this icon below and you'll be able to view the REALLY big picture. But you may want to download it by right clicking so you can reverse and flip it around for one of the clues.
            {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tclicker.JPG Views:\t1 Size:\t653 Bytes ID:\t108432","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"108432","data-size":"full"}
            I already found the beginning clues, I'm just fine in that department. In fact I got middle and end clues . I got all the clues I need and have had so for quite some time.

Here is what the picture frame hint is for on page 99.

Page 128 is "allegory" of clues 1 and 2

As page 99 is an "allegory" for the poem solve clues 3-9

Click image for larger version

Name:	fenn.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	108437

Name:	Page 99 TTOTC - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.png
Views:	362
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	108436
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-13-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I think what is more important is not just figuring out "where warm waters halt" but why it is solved in the way it is - knowing that, the "how" you got there (not to the place, but to the answer) is critically important! That "process" you use is going to be needed in the following steps.

Comment

One clue
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
                  I think what is more important is not just figuring out "where warm waters halt" but why it is solved in the way it is - knowing that, the "how" you got there (not to the place, but to the answer) is critically important! That "process" you use is going to be needed in the following steps.
                  Knowing all the who, what, where and why is always a good thing. If you nail down WWWH and can't figure out the keyword then you may as well pack your bag and go shuffle on to Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I already found the beginning clues, I'm just fine in that department. In fact I got middle and end clues . I got all the clues I need and have had so for quite some time.

Here is what the picture frame hint is for on page 99.

Page 128 is "allegory" of clues 1 and 2

As page 99 is an "allegory" for the poem solve clues 3-9

Name:	fenn.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	108437

Name:	Page 99 TTOTC - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.png
Views:	362
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	108436
                    Very interesting, as usual. Do you have your location yet? Not to share, rather a yes or no question.

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

Very interesting, as usual. Do you have your location yet? Not to share, rather a yes or no question.
                      Yes I have had my location for years. I had a feeling that Forrest would have used art interpretation in hinting towards clue refinement. Just never looked into it seriously before. The time is getting near for me to either complete my search or stop searching. 18 months till retirement and this must be done one way or another by then. I have been studying patterns for longer than doing this treasure hunt. To me solving the poem is about applying know patterns whether they are written words, geometrical, geological or allegorical of all the aforementioned. In studying sacred geometry I learned there is a whole new level of 3 dimensional shapes that can cast a shadow of a known 2 dimensional shape. Hexagon shadow can be cast by a cube , cuboctahedron or icosahedron. Which only means that sometimes a person has to think out side of the box (cube) and at the shadow (phantom).
                      Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-14-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

18 months til retirement??? Sweet! I think I would spend my retirement in a RV looking for it, lol. You obviously put in a lot of time into this so go get your treasure. Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post
                          18 months til retirement??? Sweet! I think I would spend my retirement in a RV looking for it, lol. You obviously put in a lot of time into this so go get your treasure. Good Luck!!
                          TY ! Good luck to you also !

Comment

OP. It's very simple. They don't know what BHOB means. They also don't pay attention to the clues that immediately follow THOB clue. If you can't figure out what THOB is, where and what it means, you're poop out of luck.

Comment

Working...
                            X