No announcement yet.

Sorry Not Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I interpret this to mean he will have us jumping through hoops BOTG until we have an accurate understanding of the poem, and only then will we be able to go straight to it.

My money's on RT.

Comment

And the older lady interview, she said do you think people will be wondering why you put it there? And f said I think they'll have other things on there minds. It is the special spot, he made the other parts work. And you couldn't short cut because its atrocious. What is special and atrocious?
      Last edited by khan; 07-12-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

I agree with ROLL TIDE - there is a reason why he's said it was the "most atrocious thing" he's ever done. And like so many things related to solving the poem, it can be that he said it as an ironic twist on the word audacious; it can be that where he hid it will be viewed as atrocious by us, the searchers, but not him, as the spot is special to him; it can be that the word fits so perfectly because its ability to be dual in nature - as in "evil" in that where is "beyond the limits of accepted conduct". I think most of us would agree leaving a treasure potentially worth millions out in the wilderness is "beyond the limits of accepted conduct" in the eyes of most.

I do think the area it is is surprising, mine is at least - in that the area is itself dual in nature, there is more there than meets the eye.

Comment

ˌso͞opərˌkaləˌfrajəˌlistikˌekspēˌaləˈdōSHəs...fron twards or backwards but not to sound precocious, just a little atrocious.

Comment

I don’t see how atrocious can’t mean hard to locate. If you look at the poem, then try to marry it to a map. All I’ve heard is complaining about it being too hard to locate the location of the nine clues based on the poem’s ability to fit so many locations. ( kind of Atrocious) So if a person thinks they have solved seven or eight clues. Then goes BOTG after driving across the country, thinking they will walk right to the treasure after finding the last clue only to find out it could take years to search the area the poem has lead them to....... How can that not be atrocious? Even I could laugh at how diabolical that would be. I am not saying that how it is, I’m saying there is a good chance it could be that way. Yes if you found the treasure, you would have earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Tracking Tinner View Post
              I don’t see how atrocious can’t mean hard to locate. If you look at the poem, then try to marry it to a map. All I’ve heard is complaining about it being too hard to locate the location of the nine clues based on the poem’s ability to fit so many locations. ( kind of Atrocious) So if a person thinks they have solved seven or eight clues. Then goes BOTG after driving across the country, thinking they will walk right to the treasure after finding the last clue only to find out it could take years to search the area the poem has lead them to....... How can that not be atrocious? Even I could laugh at how diabolical that would be. I am not saying that how it is, I’m saying there is a good chance it could be that way. Yes if you found the treasure, you would have earned it.
              Whatever floats your boat, man.
              Not saying that you are wrong, just saying that my brain doesn't kick out "difficult" when I hear the word atrocious.
              We all have our own ways of seeing things. You see it your way, others see it their way, I see it my way, and Forrest sees it the way he intended it.
              It's anyone's guess at this point.
              I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post
                ˌso͞opərˌkaləˌfrajəˌlistikˌekspēˌaləˈdōSHəs...fron twards or backwards but not to sound precocious, just a little atrocious.
                Allow me to simplify a little atrocious to a little less atrocious. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious may mean “atoning for educability through delicate beauty” or if you prefer “atoning for extreme and delicate beauty while remaining highly educable. But why not have a little fun with it and be loudly atrocious.

Comment

I’ll agree with Roll Tide that only Forrest knows the true meaning.
                  And SORRY about CrabbyMD’s sleepless nights. Just laying out some possibilities.
                  If decripting the poem is hard, why should retrieving the TC be any easier?

Comment

At-RO-see-us

Comment

Like bluecifer.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKHZtggOOw

Comment

Working...
                        X