Take the chest and go in peace. His blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the chest and go in peace. His blaze

Contacting Fenn didn't sound peaceful, so for now I will pass.

What's really nifty is that blaze is just under 1/2 mile from a paved road but 100% invisible to the road. Also the image of fenns face is about 8 feet wide. If you look quickly down from his face and look about 10 feet to the right, you will see a rock facing upward with a U turn on it, pointing to the nook with the Woody plant above it, brave and in the wood.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_plant

Last edited by angelasilverstone; 07-11-2019, 04:56 PM.

my moms name is rosemary.

Comment

Here is a image of water high. Clearly spells Hi and is higher in elevation than the blaze
      Attached Files

Comment

Take the chest and go in peace is maybe one touches their chest and lets the departed go.

Comment

Well done. ....A+ on the imagination part.

Comment

That's a great photo of earth's natural face imagery. There's at least 30 more in that photo.

Comment

This is wrong but I still like it. A different way to read and view the sentence. Chest & peace being ereas.
              This pic is just a example. To the possibility that there are 3 more goegraphic clues after the Blaze. Please hold your applause for the art work.....
              JUST take the chest- looking at the full map imaginitivly as a man looking down on the poem. The "middle" is the mans chest. And then - go in peace. Enter the erea that looks like a peace symbol. The center of Wind Rivers & Wyomings.
              Last edited by Sunburnt1; 07-16-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X