• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob823
    replied
    Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Greetings Friends,
    What is happening?
    Perhaps this may account for a few of the extra hits. On or about June 25, the Money Magazine article that referenced you was brought by email to the attention of about 50K bright, curious members.
    http://multibriefs.com/briefs/mensa/MENSA062519.php
    Scroll down to the bottom of the web page in the articles list.
    Last edited by Bob823; 07-07-2019, 12:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• khan
    replied
    What fb page? This is a very easy to use site, thanks kpro.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Thanks, K.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
    Been watching the traffic increase also. Curious.
    Would enjoy seeing pics of Fennboree, but I don't do Facebook.
    I won’t step on the toes of the organizers, but here is one from Tom. Like I said, Forrest looks great!

Cynthia has said she will have her blog and video up Monday I think and will post a link here. She will have tons and great stories I am sure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	320C2112-A30F-4118-8DF5-FECA25A42858.jpeg
Views:	492
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	107537

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Originally posted by Totally Not Mitzi View Post

Well duh. I'm here now!!!
    Haha, mystery solved!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonfox
    replied
    I’m still waiting for a ride “in da choppa”

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
    I agree with even thou he knows the treasure could stay hidden for a 100 years. He wants his secret known before he passes or soon after. His secret might be irrelevant in a hundred years. My moneys still on goverment military deception. But I wouldn't bet a Clove on that.
    That all could be true.

Leave a comment:

• Sunburnt1
    replied
    I agree with even thou he knows the treasure could stay hidden for a 100 years. He wants his secret known before he passes or soon after. His secret might be irrelevant in a hundred years. My moneys still on goverment military deception. But I wouldn't bet a Clove on that.

Leave a comment:

• ORION
    replied
    Greetings Friends,

So Saturday’s are typically a slow day for the boards, but today is the highest ever on this site. The only major announcement in the press over the last couple of days is the FF inspired small hunt from the jewelry store owner from Ohio was found and he will be doing more of them. Today Fennboree is in full effect, so many of the searchers are not even on any social media. What is happening? Not sure...... so much hype of the TC being found, maybe many checking in to see. And no, there is not announcement that I know of that the TC has been found. Nor do I expect one from FF, and those taunting and bragging they would be announcing it no later than today, will probably be eating crow, mostly in silence.

Several pictures from Fennboree on FB, Forrest looks great. And the crowds look like they are having a ball.
    Maybe word has gotten out that I've signed my posts Orion the Hunter?

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Leave a comment:

• Totally Not Mitzi
    replied

I think right around 2300 in a day (unique IPs) was before, we are about 2550 now.

How many do I want? Don’t care, just interesting the increase and trend upward, not withstanding there has been no “explosion”.
    Well duh. I'm here now!!!

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied

I think right around 2300 in a day (unique IPs) was before, we are about 2550 now.

How many do I want? Don’t care, just interesting the increase and trend upward, not withstanding there has been no “explosion”.
    I was just playing. This may have the explanation.

https://www.westword.com/news/forres...-2019-11386174

Michael Roberts | June 21, 2019 | 6:09am
    " This week, there's been renewed media coverage of the ongoing search for a $2 million treasure said to have been hidden by Forrest Fenn, a New Mexico author. "

" The latest round of reports was kicked off by a fascinating longform piece on Money.com headlined "There's a Treasure Chest Worth Millions Hidden Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. These Searchers Are Dedicating Their Lives and Savings to Finding It." "

https://www.similarweb.com/website/w...d.com#overview

Leave a comment:

• Countryboy
    replied
    IMO, SB202 & FGM22 is Forrest trying his best without giving it away, to help close the Chase. The time has come and he does not want this passed on to family. While the message was given to all, only the one who is close is picking up what Forrest is putting down, whomever this may be.

IMO the Chase is almost over and people are starting to sense this also, so they are watching closely.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

What's the last number ?
    How many more do you want ?
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Greetings Friends,

So Saturday’s are typically a slow day for the boards, but today is the highest ever on this site. The only major announcement in the press over the last couple of days is the FF inspired small hunt from the jewelry store owner from Ohio was found and he will be doing more of them. Today Fennboree is in full effect, so many of the searchers are not even on any social media. What is happening? Not sure...... so much hype of the TC being found, maybe many checking in to see. And no, there is not announcement that I know of that the TC has been found. Nor do I expect one from FF, and those taunting and bragging they would be announcing it no later than today, will probably be eating crow, mostly in silence.

Several pictures from Fennboree on FB, Forrest looks great. And the crowds look like they are having a ball.
    What's the last number ?
    How many more do you want ?
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Been watching the traffic increase also. Curious.
    Would enjoy seeing pics of Fennboree, but I don't do Facebook.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X