THIS IS HOW SUBTLE FORREST'S HINTS ARE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

Hey, Moe, yeah you're finally right this time! I had you confused with Larry. Even Curly was ROFLHAO
    This is the thread topic.
    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...are#post107247

Seeing as you claim to have been successful at seeing the chest at BOTG you could be able to understand it.

Well, what do you see ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post
      Hey guys! How's it going? What'd I miss?
      It's been bumper cars and whirlee gigs !

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

It's been bumper cars and whirlee gigs !
        That's so funny! You know, I used to think the whirly gig was part of the treasure poem solve! #truestory #hopetoexplainoneday

Comment

Here is one that you know Allen Polt didn't mess up. He is a professional artist. Look at the Biddies eye. With study you can see the original eye, it looks just like the other eye on the left biddy. The number one thing an artist will make sure looks good is the eye, even in a sketch. Poor Viejas.....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Viejas.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	108044
          "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about thyme"
          --- OH!!

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
            Here is one that you know Allen Polt didn't mess up. He is a professional artist. Look at the Biddies eye. With study you can see the original eye, it looks just like the other eye on the left biddy. The number one thing an artist will make sure looks good is the eye, even in a sketch. Poor Viejas.....

Name:	Viejas.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	108044
            No need to mess with the illustration. "Old Biddies" has it's meaning in the chase

Comment

No need to mess with the illustration. "Old Biddies" has it's meaning in the chase
              I certainly didn't mess it up as it is in all of TTOTC books.
              Below is what it used to look like before Fenn scribbled on it. I painted away the scribble.

Name:	Viejas3.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	108125
              "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about thyme"
              --- OH!!

Comment

I certainly didn't mess it up as it is in all of TTOTC books.
                Below is what it used to look like before Fenn scribbled on it. I painted away the scribble.

Name:	Viejas3.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	108125
                I did not mean to insinuate you messed with anything.
                Just that the subject matter of illustration is enough of a hint.

Comment

I did not mean to insinuate you messed with anything.
                  Just that the subject matter of illustration is enough of a hint.
                  Does anyone have an idea of what the scribble Forrest added is? Numbers? or?
                  --- OH!!

Comment

Does anyone have an idea of what the scribble Forrest added is? Numbers? or?
                    Looks like a capital 'eye'. Does that make it an I-beam ?
                    Whatever it is, it is an eye impediment.

motes, beams, judging others and hypocrisy, come to mind.
                    Daniel Castro (Blues)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Looks like a capital 'eye'. Does that make it an I-beam ?
                      Whatever it is, it is an eye impediment.

motes, beams, judging others and hypocrisy, come to mind.
                      The blue is the original eye and the black was added. Impediment is most likely the case.

Name:	eye.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	108146
                      --- OH!!

Comment

• This is no help. But "I" always looked at substituting and breaking up the poem words as almost modern text words. There are so many you can break down ebonically to change the whole sentences. Basically modern day kid code text slang. Well anyways if you take a look at the first the sentence - As I have gone... Follow the 14° line from the first letter A(AS) it goes directly through the "eye" of the the face like borders/ edges of Montana. If you never seen it. Just trace the map Ff had published. Or for that matter. Any map. And it's a well defined anglo head looking west. Weird . But Nobody can deny it looks like a face looking down at the poem. . Ok 3am wisco time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                          This is no help. But "I" always looked at substituting and breaking up the poem words as almost modern text words. There are so many you can break down ebonically to change the whole sentences. Basically modern day kid code text slang. Well anyways if you take a look at the first the sentence - As I have gone... Follow the 14° line from the first letter A(AS) it goes directly through the "eye" of the the face like borders/ edges of Montana. If you never seen it. Just trace the map Ff had published. Or for that matter. Any map. And it's a well defined anglo head looking west. Weird . But Nobody can deny it looks like a face looking down at the poem. . Ok 3am wisco time.
                          This is how subtle Forrest's hints are !
                          Stanza 2 .
                          Looks like 3 or 4 clues to me !

Click image for larger version  Name:	fenn.jpg Views:	2 Size:	185.8 KB ID:	108328
                          Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-12-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

This is how subtle Forrest's hints are !
                            Stanza 2 .
                            Looks like 3 or 4 clues to me !

Click image for larger version Name:	fenn.jpg Views:	2 Size:	185.8 KB ID:	108328
                            Stanza 2

1. Begin it where warm waters halt and take it in the canyon down
                            2.1 Put in
                            2.2 below
                            2.3 the home of Brown
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Stanza 3

3. From there it's no place for the meek
                            4. The end is ever drawing nigh
                            5. There'll be no paddle up your creek
                            6. Just heavy loads
                            7. and water high

Click image for larger version  Name:	Page 99 TTOTC - Copy - Copy (2).png Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	108364
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-12-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Stanza 2

1. Begin it where warm waters halt and take it in the canyon down
                              2.1 Put in
                              2.2 below
                              2.3 the home of Brown
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Stanza 3

3. From there it's no place for the meek
                              4. The end is ever drawing nigh
                              5. There'll be no paddle up your creek
                              6. Just heavy loads
                              7. and water high

Click image for larger version Name:	Page 99 TTOTC - Copy - Copy (2).png Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	108364
                              I don't want to pri, but I'm curious how you explain "hints" 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 based on the items you circled in the picture.
                              Thanks!
                              Chase Theme Song: Chinese Democracy (Lyrics)
                              Rule #X: Never trust anyone; ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post

I don't want to pri, but I'm curious how you explain "hints" 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 based on the items you circled in the picture.
                                Thanks!
                                1 has 1 nugget inside 1 of 2 rings.
                                2 which is the combination of 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 has 2 nuggets with 1 inside of each ring I mimicked from 1.
                                2.2 connects the 2.1 and 2.3 and has the coin shown in the hint at the end of Gold And More chapter picture. on page 128 or page 11 of pdf
                                https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/...-the-chase.pdf

Click image for larger version  Name:	images1ZJ21G1L.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.4 KB ID:	108371

And the elongated nugget goes with the picture of chest contents (below) and nugget made to look like bear.
                                Just like frog was made to look like bear ( not exactly the same manner) in the first picture from Gold And More

Click image for larger version  Name:	better_chest.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.0 KB ID:	108372
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-12-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X