Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS IS HOW SUBTLE FORREST'S HINTS ARE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Kpro, please do not delete or close this thread! I find it very entertaining!!! Besides, I am a huge, firm believer in a person rights to express themselves/freedom of speech. I enjoy reading Treasurepoem's confidence, in his search and his Jesus. I also like Codex's symbols, hints to Fenn's hints, and even her/his interpretations of Hebrew. I like to read Roll Tides daily journal on his smart thoughts and the recent snarky, but also nice posts by Whiskey November . And lets not forget Khan's, aahhh, whatever he says thingy's. Everyone deserves a forum no? In one way or another it does all relate to the treasure. Oh, and did I mention it is very entertaining?? Maybe not so much for those who are involved with the/my entertainment, but they do post it so we all can read it right? Yes everyone is heard and that's the way it should be.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by chesttroll View Post
      Kpro, please do not delete or close this thread! I find it very entertaining!!! Besides, I am a huge, firm believer in a person rights to express themselves/freedom of speech. I enjoy reading Treasurepoem's confidence, in his search and his Jesus. I also like Codex's symbols, hints to Fenn's hints, and even her/his interpretations of Hebrew. I like to read Roll Tides daily journal on his smart thoughts and the recent snarky, but also nice posts by Whiskey November . And lets not forget Khan's, aahhh, whatever he says thingy's. Everyone deserves a forum no? In one way or another it does all relate to the treasure. Oh, and did I mention it is very entertaining?? Maybe not so much for those who are involved with the/my entertainment, but they do post it so we all can read it right? Yes everyone is heard and that's the way it should be.
      Thanks for the vote of support ! I wouldn't call TreasurePoem's diversion from his scam "confidence" though. He/she/it is just playing smoke and mirrors because they were called out on the picture scam they were trying to sell on the public. Of all posters TreasurePoem is calling somebody a liar is about the funniest thing to see. It is entertaining but I wonder if they have successfully scammed any searchers with such a bogus claim.

      Comment


      • #78
        Don’t get personal. I see name calling and it WILL stop.

        Other than that, please carry on, I for one see this as an obvious way to debate, which I do not mind. I actually laughed at Rah Rah’s post. And several others that will remain unnamed since I am an unbiased observer on this one.

        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

          Thanks for the vote of support ! I wouldn't call TreasurePoem's diversion from his scam "confidence" though. He/she/it is just playing smoke and mirrors because they were called out on the picture scam they were trying to sell on the public. Of all posters TreasurePoem is calling somebody a liar is about the funniest thing to see. It is entertaining but I wonder if they have successfully scammed any searchers with such a bogus claim.
          When are you going to stop making false statements about me. I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam. Show your evidence or at least be specific in what you mean. At least Forrest Fenn knows that your statements about me trying to scam anyone is a lie. I've never scammed anyone in my entire life. I will prove that your have lied about me and still bad mouthing me, huh, what ever gets you through the night.

          Edited: I accidentally confused one of you guys with one of the other, as I mentioned before, The (I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam.) was for roll tide. I decided already that I wasn't going to respond to you because your silly posts are not worth my time.

          Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 07-09-2019, 12:37 AM.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

            When are you going to stop making false statements about me. I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam. Show your evidence or at least be specific in what you mean. At least Forrest Fenn knows that your statements about me trying to scam anyone is a lie. I've never scammed anyone in my entire life. I will prove that your have lied about me and still bad mouthing me, huh, what ever gets you through the night.

            Edited: I accidentally confused one of you guys with one of the other, as I mentioned before, The (I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam.) was for roll tide. I decided already that I wasn't going to respond to you because your silly posts are not worth my time.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by WarriorManRB
              TreasurePoem.com how many times have you searched?

              TreasureCodex how many times have you searched?
              With all these different handles and not real names, I'm not sure if you're someone that's been a jerk towards me or not but I will answer you. I've had two BOTG but I only searched last September 11 for about 20 minutes and then I left the area to go back to Raymond, Washington. In July of 2017, after sending Forrest my solve on the first day of summer and telling him about my future trip, I went to my search area but I didn't search it because I was told that a mother bear and her two cubs were in the area, so after going into the area for a little bit and getting some video, I left and went home. I didn't have any bear spray or any other kind of protect with me at the time. I didn't buy any bear spray because I thought that it would become ineffective, because it's not supposed to be stored in a hot environment like my van which didn't have air conditioning. Later on, after talking on the phone with the bear expert Dr. Tom Smith, who later was on Toby Younis's YouTube channel, I learned that it would have been more, not less effective because of the extra pressure caused by high temperature, but that could also cause it to explode. On Christmas Day of 2017, I sent Forrest an email with a picture still taken from that video, which I captioned, "The Hand of God," because it showed a darkened area of the sky and with the sun's rays bursting through and revealing to me the blaze, which I had mentioned (the blaze) earlier to Forrest in my email. On Feb. 4, 2018, Forrest made his "gut feeling" statement that his treasure chest might be found that summer. On Man Alone's YouTube channel, I made the comment that I was the one that Forrest was referring to and to prove it I commented to Brad (Man Alone) that I would wait until everyone else had a chance to go look before I would go to search for Forrest Fenn's treasure chest and this was just days or around a week or so just after summer started. Then Forrest came out with his wavering statement about his gut feeling. I have screenshots of my comments from Man Alone's channel somewhere on my computer.
              Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 07-09-2019, 04:29 AM. Reason: made the comment - was commenting added (the blaze)

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

                When are you going to stop making false statements about me. I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam. Show your evidence or at least be specific in what you mean. At least Forrest Fenn knows that your statements about me trying to scam anyone is a lie. I've never scammed anyone in my entire life. I will prove that your have lied about me and still bad mouthing me, huh, what ever gets you through the night.

                Edited: I accidentally confused one of you guys with one of the other, as I mentioned before, The (I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam.) was for roll tide. I decided already that I wasn't going to respond to you because your silly posts are not worth my time.
                You still have not shown a picture of chest , that is pretty damaging evidence against you.
                I don't know why you won't answer what denomination your false religion is, I'm not gonna make fun of you for being an altar boy.
                Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-09-2019, 07:36 AM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by WarriorManRB
                  TreasurePoem.com how many times have you searched?

                  TreasureCodex how many times have you searched?
                  I did not count. It's been about a dozen times over 12 years.
                  ------------
                  Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-09-2019, 08:21 AM. Reason: I was gonna fix my typo, but it is funnier to leave it.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

                    When are you going to stop making false statements about me. I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam. Show your evidence or at least be specific in what you mean. At least Forrest Fenn knows that your statements about me trying to scam anyone is a lie. I've never scammed anyone in my entire life. I will prove that your have lied about me and still bad mouthing me, huh, what ever gets you through the night.

                    Edited: I accidentally confused one of you guys with one of the other, as I mentioned before, The (I asked you once already to prove that I'm trying to scam.) was for roll tide. I decided already that I wasn't going to respond to you because your silly posts are not worth my time.
                    All of which goes to prove that you are here to argue simply for the sake of argument, since you don't even know who you are arguing with at any given moment.
                    Why are you making false statements about me ?
                    Show your evidence.
                    Your statements about me . . . is a lie.
                    You have lied about me.

                    After all of that BS, you're going to turn around and accuse me of something I haven't done ?
                    Let's see how long it takes you to figure out that you have totally screwed up and how ridiculous this has all become, all because it's so important to you to be heard.
                    You are arguing with so many people that you can't even keep up with who it is you're wanting to talk smack to.
                    You're showing everyone here that you aren't worthy of the adoration you seek.

                    Does your mom know you are hanging out with grown-ups ?

                    Daniel Castro (Blues)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                      All of which goes to prove that you are here to argue simply for the sake of argument, since you don't even know who you are arguing with at any given moment.
                      Why are you making false statements about me ?
                      Show your evidence.
                      Your statements about me . . . is a lie.
                      You have lied about me.

                      After all of that BS, you're going to turn around and accuse me of something I haven't done ?
                      Let's see how long it takes you to figure out that you have totally screwed up and how ridiculous this has all become, all because it's so important to you to be heard.
                      You are arguing with so many people that you can't even keep up with who it is you're wanting to talk smack to.
                      You're showing everyone here that you aren't worthy of the adoration you seek.

                      Does your mom know you are hanging out with grown-ups ?
                      He/she/it was hoping you would have missed the comment by posting it as a response to me. They don't even know which way is up. It's all that Bible magic he tries using. Next he'll probably say Jesus came down from a cloud and gave him the pictures of the chest.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

                        He/she/it was hoping you would have missed the comment by posting it as a response to me. They don't even know which way is up. It's all that Bible magic he tries using. Next he'll probably say Jesus came down from a cloud and gave him the pictures of the chest.
                        I've asked you to stop saying those things about me.
                        Oh wait, it wasn't you, it was Roll.
                        No wait, it wasn't Roll.
                        I'm so confused . . .

                        ROFLMAO.
                        Daniel Castro (Blues)
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                          I've asked you to stop saying those things about me.
                          Oh wait, it wasn't you, it was Roll.
                          No wait, it wasn't Roll.
                          I'm so confused . . .

                          ROFLMAO.
                          He/she/it has been found out for what it is.
                          And he/she/it knows pretty much we all here can see it.
                          It's kinda confusing for it to make sense of it.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                            I've asked you to stop saying those things about me.
                            Oh wait, it wasn't you, it was Roll.
                            No wait, it wasn't Roll.
                            I'm so confused . . .

                            ROFLMAO.
                            Hey, Moe, yeah you're finally right this time! I had you confused with Larry. Even Curly was ROFLHAO

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I seem not to be taken seriously by some. I know, I give too many chances. But my skin is thin right now. Cut it out or be on your way.
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Hey guys! How's it going? What'd I miss?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X