THIS IS HOW SUBTLE FORREST'S HINTS ARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

"I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus. I personally feel this isn't the place for it" Then where is the right place for you, if your a believer in Christ? I used to sing "How Great Thou Art" in karaoke bars because I'm not afraid to show my faith, maybe I'm wrong about what you believe but not about the strength of whatever your faith may be, IMO.
    I think you're missing the point; that's what you believe; other people don't necessarily feel the same as you; the point is stop pushing your beliefs on other people when they don't want to hear it; it comes across as you know better than they do when no one does. I don't necessarily disagree with you; personally, the only real thought I need to have on the whole subject of whether or not God exists is: if you think he doesn't then try and make a tree; but that's just Me. Let eveyone else here have their own opinions. Peace.
    Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 07-07-2019, 12:45 AM.
    Chase Theme Song: The Good Ship Lollipop
    Rule #X: Trust everyone without question even if they're on your blind side - consider yourself uninformed {T - 1:09 and counting}

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE
      Chase Theme Song: The Good Ship Lollipop
      Rule #X: Trust everyone without question even if they're on your blind side - consider yourself uninformed {T - 1:09 and counting}

Comment

Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post

I think you're missing the point; that's what you believe; other people don't necessarily feel the same as you; the point is stop pushing your beliefs on other people when they don't want to hear it; it comes across as you know better than they do when no one does. I don't necessarily disagree with you; personally, the only real thought I need to have on the whole subject of whether or not God exists is: if you think he doesn't then try and make a tree; but that's just Me. Let eveyone else here have their own opinions. Peace.
        Sorry, I listen to God not man. They may not want to hear it but they all are going to hear about it when I announce the news of my retrieval of Forrest Fenn's treasure. THE ONLY REASON THAT I GOT INVOLVED IN THE CHASE IS BECAUSE OF GOD, so I will tell the truth to all the news outlets, if it's God's will.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Can you read the pictures ?
          I have been translating picture language for a decade. Have you ?
          What I was saying was I don't believe the pics have anything to do with solving the chase!

Comment

"I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus. I personally feel this isn't the place for it" Then where is the right place for you, if you're a believer in Christ? I used to sing "How Great Thou Art" in karaoke bars because I'm not afraid to show my faith, maybe I'm wrong about what you believe but not about the strength of whatever your faith may be, IMO.
            Wait, you were going to bars . . . and singing religious songs ?????
            That pretty much tells me all I need to know about you.

You don't know me at all mister, so don't pretend that you do.

I'm gonna say it one more time . . . I'm not here to discuss religion, God, Jesus, Christ, or any of the other belief systems of the world.
            I simply don't discuss religion and politics.

Please don't continue to force your beliefs into comments directed at me, when I'm here only to have discussions about this treasure hunt.
            I'm asking politely. This time.
            Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 07-07-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Sorry, I listen to God not man. They may not want to hear it but they all are going to hear about it when I announce the news of my retrieval of Forrest Fenn's treasure. THE ONLY REASON THAT I GOT INVOLVED IN THE CHASE IS BECAUSE OF GOD, so I will tell the truth to all the news outlets, if it's God's will.
              Well Fez, The English Bible where God name was used to cover over various other names were all groups of men. So if you want to believe they were the people to have created the universe and this planet you are a bit off. They created religion to enslave people and their minds. Sure there is an energy in the universe that there is little known about that puts together all matter and life forms. But God translation in Bible was not it. Too bad slugger, you were lied to by all those that promoted the allegories as fact.
              Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-07-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

What I was saying was I don't believe the pics have anything to do with solving the chase!
                OK, you can't read the pictures because you have no reason to read the pictures.

Comment

Sorry, I listen to God not man.
                  That's your choice, honey. But then you yammer away in bars and cyber-bars because your voice craves that we be there, listening to you, reflecting and realizing you. Obviously you need the ear of man to hear you and substantiate the voice of god, otherwise it wouldn't be necessary that anyone else know of it. Realize yourself on your own, in the solitude of your inward relationship with the fundaments of your existence, or, start a frickin' church and talk about yourself to others who come there by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

That's your choice, honey. But then you yammer away in bars and cyber-bars because your voice craves that we be there, listening to you, reflecting and realizing you. Obviously you need the ear of man to hear you and substantiate the voice of god, otherwise it wouldn't be necessary that anyone else know of it. Realize yourself on your own, in the solitude of your inward relationship with the fundaments of your existence, or, start a frickin' church and talk about yourself to others who come there by choice.
                    He listens to his subconscious and his conscious does not even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

All I see is a cast iron griddle with an egg cooking.
                      I change my answer to secondary rainbow mathematics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

Descartes Rainbow

Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Descartes_Rainbow.png
Views:	200
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	107615

Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Rainbow_single_reflection_svg.png
Views:	188
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	107616

That's all I got to say about that "incident"
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                        Wow... that was very intuitive & deep.
                        Makes me feel ridiculous saying I see a Opossum or porcupine Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190706-162245_Gallery.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	107466 head in the shadows of Forrests hair. Lol
                        https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...613#post107613

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Wait, you were going to bars . . . and singing religious songs ?????
                          That pretty much tells me all I need to know about you.

You don't know me at all mister, so don't pretend that you do.

I'm gonna say it one more time . . . I'm not here to discuss religion, God, Jesus, Christ, or any of the other belief systems of the world.
                          I simply don't discuss religion and politics.

Please don't continue to force your beliefs into comments directed at me, when I'm here only to have discussions about this treasure hunt.
                          I'm asking politely. This time.
                          Just like a beta to slap me and then run away. If you don't want me to comment then stop attacking me. You're not my father and I can do whatever the hell I want to, including singing whatever song I want to anywhere, including a karaoke bar. Why don't you blame the karaoke company that provides the songs as a selection, just something else that you probably couldn't figure out on your own. You're right I don't know you and I don't care to know you.
                          Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 07-07-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

I'm not surprised that the ungodly don't like me.

John 15:18-27 King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Comment

Just like a beta to slap me and then run away. If you don't want me to comment then stop attacking me. You're not my father and I can do whatever the hell I want to, including singing whatever song I want to anywhere, including a karaoke bar. Why don't you blame the karaoke company that provides the songs as a selection, just something else that you probably couldn't figure out on your own. You're right I don't know you and I don't care to know you.
                              Attacking you ? That's almost funny. Running away ? LMAO.
                              But you're right, I'm not your father. Look elsewhere.

Comment

I'm not surprised that the ungodly don't like me.

John 15:18-27 King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

I cannot hate a god that doesn't exist. And nobody hates you, kitten. It's just that you are needy, precious, and a bit touched. Because you hear in your own voice the authority of your imaginary friend you arrive on the scene full of entitlement: entitled to an audience; entitled to the presumption that in America we are born opted-in to christianity. We're not. You seem to think my browser has a factory default setting for Autoplay of christian infomercial videos that require me to opt-out by changing the settings. And you call it hatred. What a practiced victim you are.

Put on the glasses Momma gave you and go to the mirror. That person there is the only human audience with whom religious dialogue takes place, because the authentic self always resides in inward solitude. You're a Karaoke caricature of selfhood. No wonder you despair.

Comment

Working...
                                X