THIS IS HOW SUBTLE FORREST'S HINTS ARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Precisely ? Hmm, did you like, take a survey or do some kind of official study on that ? Because you make it sound official.
    People share because they want to.
    People don't share because they don't want to. That would be my guess, but I have no way of knowing, so that's not official and I can't say how precise it is.

I don't cry about no one not sharing anything. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

I would say that I'm sorry that you didn't catch the humor in my comment, but that would be an untruth.
    Lots of people don't get my humor.
    My point was, that we all see what we want to see, or expect to see. It's a pity that you didn't see that.

Bad drivers ? Get your factoids straight before you roll your eyes next time . . .
    At #36, that puts us toward the better end of the spectrum : https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/b...-by-state-2019
    That's just the first site Google pulled up in my search. I'm sure you can find other numbers that might not be so flattering.

But the question is . . . Why ? What does driving stats have to do with the chase ? Unless of course, it's a feeble attempt on your part to turn this into something personal ?

Speaking of driving, I seem to generate an acceptable amount of traffic for this site. How do your numbers stack up against that ?

I, for one, rarely if ever reply to your comments simply because I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus.
    I personally feel this isn't the place for it, but I suck it up, get over it, and move on.

Might I suggest you do the same ?
    " I, for one, rarely if ever reply to your comments simply because I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus. "

Ya, I'm the one best suited to debate that stuff ! LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=chesttroll;n107401]
      Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

That does not say that Forrest did not do any editing of that drawing to suit his purpose. Or that the artist myself didn't do a second drawing for Forrest just the way he wanted it. Oh, let's say about 1990.

I like that Idea!! He could have easily added what he wanted.
      Susie Fennhaven found that illustration anomaly.
      Sure it could be an accident. I doubt it.

Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-06-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Need to tilt it to the left. Here's a quick sad example. Most of the shadowy sketches have fragments of aberrations but never seen any meaning to any of them. And most are just facial creature looking things. The ones on the map with the indian reservations labled. Could have serious meaning. I explained a few in the past. But nobody seems to care. If you imaged each clue as a "drawing" you might just see
        wwwh
        to far ro walk
        ever drawing nigh
        Hob - that's the second easiest one.
        heavy loads
        no place for the meek
        wise
        tarry scant
        no paddle up your creek
        etc.
        and the hints outside of the poem.
        get back in the box
        grab every banana
        Mrs. Ford
        skippy
        the porcupine
        Horse heads
        running men
        etc.
        To much work and effort to show online. Maybe I'll make a Fenneborree and blow some minds. The map is the Forrests swan song. His one great piece off art work. 66,000 links( strokes) put together to make it work. It took someone young at heart & thought to put the master puzzle of earth & his soul together. A daydreaming nature loving architect. Still hope I'm wrong on all that. Because New Mexico is way to hot and I don't really want to go there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190706_183727.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	107501

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
            Need to tilt it to the left. Here's a quick sad example. Most of the shadowy sketches have fragments of aberrations but never seen any meaning to any of them. And most are just facial creature looking things. The ones on the map with the indian reservations labled. Could have serious meaning. I explained a few in the past. But nobody seems to care. If you imaged each clue as a "drawing" you might just see
            wwwh
            to far ro walk
            ever drawing nigh
            Hob - that's the second easiest one.
            heavy loads
            no place for the meek
            wise
            tarry scant
            no paddle up your creek
            etc.
            and the hints outside of the poem.
            get back in the box
            grab every banana
            Mrs. Ford
            skippy
            the porcupine
            Horse heads
            running men
            etc.
            To much work and effort to show online. Maybe I'll make a Fenneborree and blow some minds. The map is the Forrests swan song. His one great piece off art work. 66,000 links( strokes) put together to make it work. It took someone young at heart & thought to put the master puzzle of earth & his soul together. A daydreaming nature loving architect. Still hope I'm wrong on all that. Because New Mexico is way to hot and I don't really want to go there.
            I can't say you are wrong or right. Never have I looked that closely at illustrations till the other day I looked at page 99 and decided to parse it and it got results. It tells a picture story and I have seen the locations at BOTG. I'm talking up close and personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20190706_183727.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	107501
              That's a funny one ! Teenage mutant ninja turtle !

Comment

Oppusums are not as docile & friendly as said. Especially when there caught in your trap.
                but they are great for the echo system. Especially for eating tics. Someday the truth about lyme desease will be more prevaliant. I know 8+ people with it. Yet Wisconsin only tests for 2 strands of it. Anyways. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190706-191501_Gallery.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	107506
                I think it was Mrs. Rosevelt that had one for a pet. Know that's knowledge you don't come across everday.

Comment

Precisely ? Hmm, did you like, take a survey or do some kind of official study on that ? Because you make it sound official.
                  People share because they want to.
                  People don't share because they don't want to. That would be my guess, but I have no way of knowing, so that's not official and I can't say how precise it is.

I don't cry about no one not sharing anything. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

I would say that I'm sorry that you didn't catch the humor in my comment, but that would be an untruth.
                  Lots of people don't get my humor.
                  My point was, that we all see what we want to see, or expect to see. It's a pity that you didn't see that.

Bad drivers ? Get your factoids straight before you roll your eyes next time . . .
                  At #36, that puts us toward the better end of the spectrum : https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/b...-by-state-2019
                  That's just the first site Google pulled up in my search. I'm sure you can find other numbers that might not be so flattering.

But the question is . . . Why ? What does driving stats have to do with the chase ? Unless of course, it's a feeble attempt on your part to turn this into something personal ?
                  Or maybe you actually meant to say 'football' when you said we are "first or second in the nation"?

Speaking of driving, I seem to generate an acceptable amount of traffic for this site. How do your numbers stack up ?

I, for one, rarely if ever reply to your comments simply because I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus.
                  I personally feel this isn't the place for it, but I suck it up, get over it, and move on.

Might I suggest you do the same ?
                  I will prove you and others wrong. It's All about the Alpha and Omega (God Almighty)

Matthew 10:33 King James Version (KJV)

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

It was God who, I believe, inspired Forrest to write his book "TTOTC" and God who inspired me to look and find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest. I hope this doesn't piss you off because I'm not writing my own posts yet and I'm still commenting on yours again, but I had to answer because I do believe in God and I'm very grateful that He has helped me and my daughter.

Comment

Whatevvvs.

How are you going to prove me wrong when you don't even know what I believe ?
                    C'mon, admit it, you can't prove me wrong without me first stating what I believe.
                    Epic Fail.
                    I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Did you ever notice how Leon Gaspards stories and life have a little similarities to ff. And how most of his paintings are blurry faceless subjects. Yet there are face images hidden throughout his works. Just as in the earth and Forrests shower. That hint was missed by most. The puzzle pieces keep coming closer to Taos. Even the Forrest said his other books have nothing to do with the poem. They are all his treasures. His memories that showed him the way to contentment. . Maybe he found his way to the butterfly dance.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

I will prove you and others wrong. It's All about the Alpha and Omega (God Almighty)

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

It was God who, I believe, inspired Forrest to write his book "TTOTC" and God who inspired me to look and find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest. I hope this doesn't piss you off because I'm not writing my own posts yet and I'm still commenting on yours again, but I had to answer because I do believe in God and I'm very grateful that He has helped me and my daughter.
                        First off Alpha and Omega are not what they seem.
                        The omega was the Hebrew Letter Shin back then.
                        Second the only places in Bible where the actual name God are when looked at in Hebrew is where the name Gad is.
                        So you believe in Gad ?
                        Let me tell you a little about your God.
                        It was a tribe of the Serpent. It's deity Gad/God was about good fortune. Fortune gotten at the hands of Holocaust. Just like when Moses went up to Mount Sinai to get Ten Commandments and his brother Aron got the community to hand him over all their gold so he could built a golden calf. Then when Moses got back he committed Holocaust against the people that handed over their gold to Aron. Well Kriky, they hit the Hebrew Lottery on that one.

You gotta believe in something, just cause you prefer Demons, I mean Daemon's , It's a Greek name for your God. Doesn't mean you are a bad person. Just means that Demon's are devouring your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

Matthew 6:5.......also be humble and satisfied with the blessings you already have.
                          Mathew 6:6 " Pray to Peter in secret "

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

It was Peter that Deny Jesus before men. You better off staying in your closet with Peter according to Mat 10 :33

Comment

Whatevvvs.

How are you going to prove me wrong when you don't even know what I believe ?
                              C'mon, admit it, you can't prove me wrong without me first stating what I believe.
                              Epic Fail.
                              "I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus. I personally feel this isn't the place for it" Then where is the right place for you, if you're a believer in Christ? I used to sing "How Great Thou Art" in karaoke bars because I'm not afraid to show my faith, maybe I'm wrong about what you believe but not about the strength of whatever your faith may be, IMO.
                              Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 07-07-2019, 12:42 AM. Reason: you're

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

Matthew 6:5.......also be humble and satisfied with the blessings you already have.
                                I'm satisfied with my blessing that I already have. My prayers were not for riches but for a way to see my daughter. I'm also fine with God blessing me the way that He has.

Comment

Working...
                                X