THIS IS HOW SUBTLE FORREST'S HINTS ARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I don't expect everyone to understand. Heck , I don't expect anyone to understand. It's more like rabbit stew. You need some serious insight for this one.
    Only you must have it TC

Comment

I don't have a pic of the 3 x's ff drew in the ladys book. . But I took them as 3 most important geographic points of interest you need. Top one WWWH. Bottom HOB. Middle one. The blaze. You can't confirm the blaze in the middle without the other 2. And also believe there's a reason for the black & white style sketchs he had AP draw. You can see many different abbreations in that style of free hand art. . I think the JF one is the only one not by Allen. I can depict over 6 face features near the bushes alone. They have no meaning to me. Just another F art in the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

Only you must have it TC
        Can you read the pictures ?
        I have been translating picture language for a decade. Have you ?

Comment

Recently, I came across a reference where someone had noticed the outline of the books on page 25 of TTOTC Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	107459 spelled out words. In particular, he noticed that the books behind Forrest and his dad spelled out;
          "I M Zodiac". This guy was weirded out by this and also saw his name on some other areas. He took this to mean the chase was some sort of demonic game that was directed against him.

Now I am not one to deny that there may be a spiritual force at work within the chase. For one, I have had a rather long list of bad things happen to me and my family, the closer I have come to discover the hidden cache. Too many... I have to believe that unseen powers don't really want it found and having Forrest praising God for his providence and glory in the final solution. Enough of that for now...

But what I would like to confirm is that that guy was correct in his observation. It does indeed spell I M Zodiac! I about fell off my chair when I realized it.

You see; I had already discovered the meaning of the 7th or 8th clue BEFORE I found this zodiac reference. In the spirit of brotherhood, I am going to share the solution with you. The clue is "the answers I already know" Now from your Sunday school class, you'll remember the story of Job. Job had everything; money, land, family, etc. Then God was speaking to Satan one day when he pointed out what a righteous, God-fearing man Job was. To which Satan replied: the only reason he praises you is that he has everything. Take all that away from him and he will curse you. and so the challenge was set. God gave Satan permission to do anything he wanted to Job, short of taking his life.

So, everything went terribly wrong in Job's life, losing all his wealth, and the death of his family. Perplexed by this bad juju which had beset him, he asked his friends what he had done wrong. His friends confirm he must have done something bad to offend God. But as he and his friends are discussing his plight, God becomes impatient with them, chastising Job with a series of about 50 questions. One of those questions is "Where were you when I set Mazzaroth upon its course?" Forrest is implying he knows the answers.

Now Mazzaroth refers to the constellations and the twelve sets of the stars overhead which rule the seasons. To the non-spiritual, Mazzaroth is synonymous with the Zodiac signs. The I M the fella discovered doesn't refer to the Zodiac killer, but rather the great I AM. GOD! Remember, Moses asked who he was speaking to and God replied; "I am who I am". When Christ was arrested, the Romans asked if he was Jesus and he replied; "I am" and the disciplines fell to the ground.

So there you have it. No, the Zodiac killer is not after that guy......just Forrest leading us to the treasure

Hopes that helps

1F

Comment

I saw Elvis on two slices of toast this morning. He wouldn't fit on one slice, so I thought about it for a bit and put two slices side-by-side and sure enough, there he was, just as I'd expected.
            I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Recently, I came across a reference where someone had noticed the outline of the books on page 25 of TTOTC Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	107459 spelled out words. In particular, he noticed that the books behind Forrest and his dad spelled out;
              "I M Zodiac". This guy was weirded out by this and also saw his name on some other areas. He took this to mean the chase was some sort of demonic game that was directed against him.

Now I am not one to deny that there may be a spiritual force at work within the chase. For one, I have had a rather long list of bad things happen to me and my family, the closer I have come to discover the hidden cache. Too many... I have to believe that unseen powers don't really want it found and having Forrest praising God for his providence and glory in the final solution. Enough of that for now...

But what I would like to confirm is that that guy was correct in his observation. It does indeed spell I M Zodiac! I about fell off my chair when I realized it.

You see; I had already discovered the meaning of the 7th or 8th clue BEFORE I found this zodiac reference. In the spirit of brotherhood, I am going to share the solution with you. The clue is "the answers I already know" Now from your Sunday school class, you'll remember the story of Job. Job had everything; money, land, family, etc. Then God was speaking to Satan one day when he pointed out what a righteous, God-fearing man Job was. To which Satan replied: the only reason he praises you is that he has everything. Take all that away from him and he will curse you. and so the challenge was set. God gave Satan permission to do anything he wanted to Job, short of taking his life.

So, everything went terribly wrong in Job's life, losing all his wealth, and the death of his family. Perplexed by this bad juju which had beset him, he asked his friends what he had done wrong. His friends confirm he must have done something bad to offend God. But as he and his friends are discussing his plight, God becomes impatient with them, chastising Job with a series of about 50 questions. One of those questions is "Where were you when I set Mazzaroth upon its course?" Forrest is implying he knows the answers.

Now Mazzaroth refers to the constellations and the twelve sets of the stars overhead which rule the seasons. To the non-spiritual, Mazzaroth is synonymous with the Zodiac signs. The I M the fella discovered doesn't refer to the Zodiac killer, but rather the great I AM. GOD! Remember, Moses asked who he was speaking to and God replied; "I am who I am". When Christ was arrested, the Romans asked if he was Jesus and he replied; "I am" and the disciplines fell to the ground.

So there you have it. No, the Zodiac killer is not after that guy......just Forrest leading us to the treasure

Hopes that helps

1F
              Thanks for sharing ! I sent Forrest a hard copy of my book Zodiac Killer Cypher and in a video I seen of him in his office it looked like the mailing envelope was on the bookshelf.
              https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CFD3FTC

I translate the Ancient Hebrew language and there are much deeper and accurate ways of translating compared to what the English did by creating a new religion for the Hebrews. Yes Hebrews. Socalled Christians are Hebrews as there is a specific meaning of the title Hebrew.
              Mazzaroth = Organization - To Cultivate - Man's - Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                I saw Elvis on two slices of toast this morning. He wouldn't fit on one slice, so I thought about it for a bit and put two slices side-by-side and sure enough, there he was, just as I'd expected.
                I am a Mason and have made artwork with brick replacement and concrete repair that would not be as noticeable for many years after the repair. So yes, there are people that know the joke is coming decades before it happens. Some are bakers also. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1
                  I hope you did those slices proud and buttered them up with some Dickinsons blueberry preserves. Elvis's favorite.
                  Oh Rolltide...you have been nominated as a Toon over on Harrys.
                  A cartoon ? That's great ! Always wanted to be in the funny papers !

Speaking of funny papers, here's the entertainment that was mentioned above . . .
                  http://mysteriouswritings.proboards....dden-ttotc-why

Comment

Wow... that was very intuitive & deep.
                    Makes me feel ridiculous saying I see a Opossum or porcupine Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190706-162245_Gallery.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	107466 head in the shadows of Forrests hair. Lol

Comment

A cartoon ? That's great ! Always wanted to be in the funny papers !

Speaking of funny papers, here's the entertainment that was mentioned above . . .
                      http://mysteriouswritings.proboards....dden-ttotc-why
                      Thanks for the link RT !
                      I'm not buying the entire story being sold on that thread.
                      I do however find that the correlation between the translating some Zodiac Letters and more that it led to a high level official at NPS/Department Of Interior. Also found connection to Satanic group operating in Cali National Park. Doesn't mean it's all connected, just that there is similar bs going on for a long time in this country. BTW, NPS refuses to give the public any accounting of the number of missing persons of National Parks as a matter of policy. Whom started said policy ? The Zodiac name I found could have pulled that off.

Comment

The above quotation in response is precisely why everyone is reluctant to share information with the community. and....usually these are the same people who cry the loudest that no one shares information so how can we as community progress in solving this puzzle? Thanks, Roll Tide for setting the example. Did you know Alabama is either the first or second in the nation for bad drivers? Interesting factoid.

Comment

The above quotation in response is precisely why everyone is reluctant to share information with the community. and....usually these are the same people who cry the loudest that no one shares information so how can we as community progress in solving this puzzle? Thanks, Roll Tide for setting the example. Did you know Alabama is either the first or second in the nation for bad drivers? Interesting factoid.
                          Not really Willy ! There was a day when a comment like that would help get the boards exploding with activity. Sure nobody likes being ridiculed, but at least here the pile up on individuals and then banning of them when they respond to the ridicule does not happen here like it did on CC. That smart Aleck remark back in the day could get the boards humming with activity, some good stuff and some not so good. Most socalled solves people are sharing is drivel and they know it. So if they can play the game like Forrest they can share and wipe their bottom lip and show the smarty pants a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                            Wow... that was very intuitive & deep.
                            Makes me feel ridiculous saying I see a Opossum or porcupine Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190706-162245_Gallery.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	107466 head in the shadows of Forrests hair. Lol
                            All I see is a cast iron griddle with an egg cooking.

Comment

Put two and two together?

Comment

Precisely ? Hmm, did you like, take a survey or do some kind of official study on that ? Because you make it sound official.
                                People share because they want to.
                                People don't share because they don't want to. That would be my guess, but I have no way of knowing, so that's not official and I can't say how precise it is.

I don't cry about no one not sharing anything. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

I would say that I'm sorry that you didn't catch the humor in my comment, but that would be an untruth.
                                Lots of people don't get my humor.
                                My point was, that we all see what we want to see, or expect to see. It's a pity that you didn't see that.

Bad drivers ? Get your factoids straight before you roll your eyes next time . . .
                                At #36, that puts us toward the better end of the spectrum : https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/b...-by-state-2019
                                That's just the first site Google pulled up in my search. I'm sure you can find other numbers that might not be so flattering.

But the question is . . . Why ? What does driving stats have to do with the chase ? Unless of course, it's a feeble attempt on your part to turn this into something personal ?
                                Or maybe you actually meant to say 'football' when you said we are "first or second in the nation"?

Speaking of driving, I seem to generate an acceptable amount of traffic for this site. How do your numbers stack up ?

I, for one, rarely if ever reply to your comments simply because I'm not here to talk about religion, God, or Jesus.
                                I personally feel this isn't the place for it, but I suck it up, get over it, and move on.

Might I suggest you do the same ?
                                Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 07-06-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X