Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You tube - Cowlazars - right now!!

https://youtu.be/DDptiD0Mj_c
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I’ll be honest I didn’t watch much of this..
    I don’t really understand the investigative side that some take on this. In my opinion it ignores the “why” he did it. It really should matter.

I didn’t mean that to be mean.. I think you guys do great work.
    Last edited by Wmbsome; 07-01-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Not for all. Some like and some don’t. We had some topics andnthe chat room prevailed.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I thought it was a great show! Lots of confirmation bias for me.

Comment

This was a really good show. I recommend that you watch it. KPro and Cow use good reasoning to investigate whether Forrest made any visits to the Yellowstone area during the period when the chest is known to be in Forrest’s possession in July of 2009 and the period a year later, July 2010, when others have said the chest was gone when they visited Forrest at his home. Good idea to look at this. Be sure to stick around for Joel Lewicki’s comments towards the end. They were very good as well.

Comment

What a split on feedback. I have never gotten so much feedback on any one show. Some loved it, not that it was ground breaking, but something new and that wasn’t required to be shared was. Some hated it, either saying I made the story up or that it was fact and why the heck would I give the entire community this info. They had this knowledge in other ways and I should not have shared.

I already shared on FB, there is one more piece to this that I had not shared, as it was not really related to the story but was info from that same trip. I do think it is not groundbreaking, but will shake the bushes a bit. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
              What a split on feedback. I have never gotten so much feedback on any one show. Some loved it, not that it was ground breaking, but something new and that wasn’t required to be shared was. Some hated it, either saying I made the story up or that it was fact and why the heck would I give the entire community this info. They had this knowledge in other ways and I should not have shared.

I already shared on FB, there is one more piece to this that I had not shared, as it was not really related to the story but was info from that same trip. I do think it is not groundbreaking, but will shake the bushes a bit. Hmmm, decisions decisions.
              What about those like me that stopped using FB a couple of years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

It was a fun show to watch. For me to hear that Forrest made a trip to where his family resides during the time frame he hid the chest is evidence it is no where whatsoever near Yellowstone. Still it was entertaining. That is what the chase is about.

Comment

Willl you guys do a round table or something on “tarry scant”? Not the site, the clue! Thanks

Comment

I loved the show ...I can see how one could mix up Parade Rest and Paradise. Not guilty!!

Comment

I agree with Sally Colorado! Free KPro!

I thought it was interesting not only that he had relatives in the Yellowstone area, but that he moved to New Mexico over that area anyway!

Comment

Working...
                      X