No announcement yet.

TTOTC / Abberations / Hints /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anagrams that say Montana in the first stanza are intriguing. But to me . Anagrams are a type of code that needs to be cyphired. Two things said not to be needed. Maybe I was mislead after all. I'm a believer there is a title to the poem. Which gives meaning to the poem . Which is the key to unravel what Forrest wanted us to know. Something historical that is false knowledge. Only a meek sheep believes everything that he is told. The sky is not falling. But we are bringing it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
      The anagrams that say Montana in the first stanza are intriguing. But to me . Anagrams are a type of code that needs to be cyphired. Two things said not to be needed. Maybe I was mislead after all. I'm a believer there is a title to the poem. Which gives meaning to the poem . Which is the key to unravel what Forrest wanted us to know. Something historical that is false knowledge. Only a meek sheep believes everything that he is told. The sky is not falling. But we are bringing it down.
      Surprised you just put it out there like that.
      One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Hint
        The Poem has a title I believe. It's probably the title to some other poem "somewhere" with it leading to the answer to this poem. "So why is it that I must go?" The only question is where is it? Or is there a question still?
        The question may yet be that "it is not going" but that it is comming instead. i know the answer is there somewhere,now where can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Nipples
          Something I've never heard discussed,
          When Forrest answered the India''Little Girl from India' question his answer mentioned that 'he wished he had another Treasure to hide in the Adirondack's'. Why would that matter? What is so different about the Adirondack Mountain Range that it would make it easier for TLGFI?
          It is my belief that the reason TLGFI couldn't get passed the first 2 clues is because she doesn't have the Book.
          It was the Appalachian mountains, not the Adirondacks.
          One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

It was the Appalachian mountains, not the Adirondacks.
            Sorry for the mis quote, corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Nipples
              Something I've never heard discussed,
              When Forrest answered the India''Little Girl from India' question his answer mentioned that 'he wished he had another Treasure to hide in the Adirondack's'. Why would that matter? What is so different about the Adirondack Mountain Range that it would make it easier for TLGFI?
              It is my belief that the reason TLGFI couldn't get passed the first 2 clues is because she doesn't have the Book.
              He did not say she "couldn't get past" the first two clues.
              He said she "cannot get closer than the first two clues".
              http://mysteriouswritings.com/mw-ans...botg-question/

It makes all the difference in the world. imo.

Comment

I give up

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Nipples View Post
                  I give up
                  Don't quit Rusty Nipples; without you the chase would be pointless.
                  Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 07-12-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

You could still figure it out, but you would be guessing. The book confirms Brown.
                    Book is just confirmation. Takes a lot of digging but can be done, IMO. If you read the correct book first it will guide you in the appropriate direction.
                    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post

Book is just confirmation. Takes a lot of digging but can be done, IMO. If you read the correct book first it will guide you in the appropriate direction.
                      100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X