Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTOTC / Abberations / Hints /

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by WarriorManRB

    I don't think Forrest would forget if he'd named his poem. I also don't think he'd lie to a child.

    The article you posted was most likely posted by a journalist who wanted to bring traffic to the Newsweek site, and posted a bs teaser headline of "Where The Treasure Lies" to get more clicks. I'd trust Dal's site for Chase info 100 times over, over a news site.
    The poem was posted by Forrest Fenn the same day Newsweek had an article about the treasure hunt. Nowhere did I say he lied. It was not just some kind of teaser headline, it contained the poem and only the poem.
    The link was originally filed under "authors/forrest-fenn"
    https://www.newsweek.com/authors/forrest-fenn

    The only people who could find the title of poem were people that remembered it's title name. Which you obviously never heard of and now can't believe it.

    Here is the article that appeared the same day.

    https://www.newsweek.com/forrest-fen...is-bones-64427

    So you trust Dal's site 100 times more than Newsweek.
    Here is Dal's site and try the link he provides.
    Then ask yourself why he does not have the correct link.

    https://dalneitzel.com/tag/newsweek/

    And the title of the story was changed.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5884.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	107141

    The changes happened between August 19 and August 21

    Dal's August 19 link

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...his-bones.html

    http www thedailybeast com/newsweek/2012/08/19/forrest-fenn-wants-you-to-find-his-treasure-and-his-bones html

    I broke the link by taking out the punctuation so you could see the date of the link

    So who do you think caused the changes ? HMMM
    Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-03-2019, 08:20 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Forrest has said that there are many WWWH's and nearly all of them are in the Mountains North of Sante Fe.
      He also has said that you won't know you have the correct WWWH until you have the Chest.

      This tells me that there is nothing in the Poem or the Book that will direct you to the correct one.

      There are aberations and oddities on almost every page, in the text, illustrations and photographs. They were all placed there intentionally, nothing in the Book is accidental.
      Last edited by Rusty Nipples; 07-04-2019, 01:03 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Rusty Nipples View Post
        Forrest has said that there are many WWWH's and nearly all of them are in the Mountains North of Sante Fe.
        He also has said that you won't know you have the correct WWWH until you have the Chest.

        This tells me that there is nothing in the Poem or the Book that will direct you to the correct one.

        There are aberations and oddities on almost every page, every illustration and photograph. They were all placed there intentionally, nothing in the Book is accidental.
        Forrest has said lot's of things to trap a person's mind in a box.
        What if that statement is a hint ?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by khan View Post

          it would be neat if its in a forest and in a fenn, hence forrest fenn, giggles and tee hee
          First sensible thing you've posted that I've seen, Khan. Why diverge from your otherwise intentionally cryptic posts?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Zapster View Post

            First sensible thing you've posted that I've seen, Khan. Why diverge from your otherwise intentionally cryptic posts?
            LMAO!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Hint
              The Poem has a title I believe. It's probably the title to some other poem "somewhere" with it leading to the answer to this poem. "So why is it that I must go?" The only question is where is it? Or is there a question still?
              It's gotta be there somewhere - gonna sleep on it and maybe it will come to me.

              Comment


              • #37
                The anagrams that say Montana in the first stanza are intriguing. But to me . Anagrams are a type of code that needs to be cyphired. Two things said not to be needed. Maybe I was mislead after all. I'm a believer there is a title to the poem. Which gives meaning to the poem . Which is the key to unravel what Forrest wanted us to know. Something historical that is false knowledge. Only a meek sheep believes everything that he is told. The sky is not falling. But we are bringing it down.

                Comment


                • #38


                  Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                  The anagrams that say Montana in the first stanza are intriguing. But to me . Anagrams are a type of code that needs to be cyphired. Two things said not to be needed. Maybe I was mislead after all. I'm a believer there is a title to the poem. Which gives meaning to the poem . Which is the key to unravel what Forrest wanted us to know. Something historical that is false knowledge. Only a meek sheep believes everything that he is told. The sky is not falling. But we are bringing it down.
                  Surprised you just put it out there like that.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Hint
                    The Poem has a title I believe. It's probably the title to some other poem "somewhere" with it leading to the answer to this poem. "So why is it that I must go?" The only question is where is it? Or is there a question still?
                    The question may yet be that "it is not going" but that it is comming instead. i know the answer is there somewhere,now where can it be?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Rusty Nipples
                      Something I've never heard discussed,
                      When Forrest answered the India''Little Girl from India' question his answer mentioned that 'he wished he had another Treasure to hide in the Adirondack's'. Why would that matter? What is so different about the Adirondack Mountain Range that it would make it easier for TLGFI?
                      It is my belief that the reason TLGFI couldn't get passed the first 2 clues is because she doesn't have the Book.
                      It was the Appalachian mountains, not the Adirondacks.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RahRah View Post

                        It was the Appalachian mountains, not the Adirondacks.
                        Sorry for the mis quote, corrected.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Rusty Nipples
                          Something I've never heard discussed,
                          When Forrest answered the India''Little Girl from India' question his answer mentioned that 'he wished he had another Treasure to hide in the Adirondack's'. Why would that matter? What is so different about the Adirondack Mountain Range that it would make it easier for TLGFI?
                          It is my belief that the reason TLGFI couldn't get passed the first 2 clues is because she doesn't have the Book.
                          He did not say she "couldn't get past" the first two clues.
                          He said she "cannot get closer than the first two clues".
                          http://mysteriouswritings.com/mw-ans...botg-question/

                          It makes all the difference in the world. imo.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I give up

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Rusty Nipples View Post
                              I give up
                              Don't quit Rusty Nipples; without you the chase would be pointless.
                              Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 07-12-2019, 06:40 PM.
                              Chase Theme Song: The Good Ship Lollipop
                              Rule #X: Trust everyone without question even if they're on your blind side - consider yourself uninformed {T - 1:09 and counting}

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

                                You could still figure it out, but you would be guessing. The book confirms Brown.
                                Book is just confirmation. Takes a lot of digging but can be done, IMO. If you read the correct book first it will guide you in the appropriate direction.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X