Adding 4th and 6th stanzas to unlock clues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding 4th and 6th stanzas to unlock clues

Do you think stanzas 4 and 6 parallel each other and are talking about the same thing? If so, this could give us a clue the last leg of the treasure hunt. First of all it's clear that the fourth line in both stanzas refer to the treasure (Just take the chest and go in peace + I give you title to the gold). Now what if the other lines that parallel each other, add up to unlock clues?:

1st lines: (If you've been wise and found the blaze) + (So hear me all and listen good) = Loud waterfall?
    2nd lines: (Look quickly down your quest to cease) + (Your effort will be worth the cold) = Below waterfall? Behind base of waterfall?
    3rd lines: (But tarry scant with marvel gaze) + (If you are brave and in the wood) = Describes opening the treasure

Maybe that's why he said he felt like an architect creating this poem because these parts fit together.

The only way I think I can help with that is to tell you. Forrest said, don’t mess with my poem.

Comment

Same boat as Treasure Tracking Tinner - I'd have to tell you what it means to explain why it isn't the way you're considering (at least not in my solve anyway) - they're related, but not connected, and they're not talking about the chest even though it seems they are.

Instead, I'll lay out some ways to think about things differently - consider other options for "chest" when you play with the line "just take the chest and go in peace" - is it *the* chest he's talking about, or is it something else, a 'front' of something, perhaps the side of the mountain you're facing? Front can also be a facade, so what if that's what he's talking about, a fake front of what you're looking at? Or a bust (statue) you come upon? If it's something like that, is "go in peace" telling you to leave, or instead telling you to look at something or enter something?

Comment

Originally posted by umbilical View Post
        Do you think stanzas 4 and 6 parallel each other and are talking about the same thing? If so, this could give us a clue the last leg of the treasure hunt. First of all it's clear that the fourth line in both stanzas refer to the treasure (Just take the chest and go in peace + I give you title to the gold). Now what if the other lines that parallel each other, add up to unlock clues?:

1st lines: (If you've been wise and found the blaze) + (So hear me all and listen good) = Loud waterfall?
        2nd lines: (Look quickly down your quest to cease) + (Your effort will be worth the cold) = Below waterfall? Behind base of waterfall?
        3rd lines: (But tarry scant with marvel gaze) + (If you are brave and in the wood) = Describes opening the treasure

Maybe that's why he said he felt like an architect creating this poem because these parts fit together.
        https://youtu.be/zbQTXFJL8lo

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
          Thanks for the laugh!
          Click image for larger version  Name:	intro-1539099071.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.6 KB ID:	108663
          Last edited by Cold_Well; 07-15-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X