Page 99 TTOTC shows "Heavy Loads and Water High"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 99 TTOTC shows "Heavy Loads and Water High"

Cynthia Meachum was so kind as to show Forrest signing TTOTC book for Fennboree. Not all of us will be going to Fennboree. What Forrest is showing with his writing is "Heavy Loads" and "Water High". If you don't believe my opinion, save this post and it will speak for itself after the treasure is found.

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...s-from-forrest

Click image for larger version  Name:	page-99-x.jpg Views:	0 Size:	196.8 KB ID:	106528
    Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-29-2019, 11:38 AM.

And the bombs are already on their way... incoming... Thereā€˜ll be no paddle up your creek...

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
      {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":106532}
      I did not say there wasn't a misdirection in play. It is only a subtle hint. I see you have your own take on the subtlety. Which I am aware of already. Just thought it wasn't worth it to note it. Good luck !

Comment

Just heavy loads and water high, is THE most literal line in the poem, imo.

I've seen enough "page 99" solves to last me several lifetimes.
        And, I've seen ONE, that outranks all the others.

I've studied the poem just as hard as anyone else, I've looked at it from every angle that has been proposed, and several angles that have never been mentioned.
        It has chewed me up and spit me out on numerous occasions.

I've bent, caved, adjusted, redirected and kept an open mind.
        I've interpreted words, and lines, and sentences, and stanzas from so many different angles that I've questioned my own sanity.

The one thing that has refused to give and has remained the same throughout all of it, is that line right there.

It means exactly what it says and it is literal.
        And, I see it nowhere on page 99.
        I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

I've studied the poem just as hard as anyone else, I've looked at it from every angle that has been proposed, and several angles that have never been mentioned.

I've interpreted words, and lines, and sentences, and stanzas from so many different angles that I've questioned my own sanity.

The one thing that has refused to give and has remained the same throughout all of it, is that line right there.

Hints are by their nature not literal. Yet that place does exist in the sense it was meant to be depicted.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
            Cynthia Meachum was so kind as to show Forrest signing TTOTC book for Fennboree. Not all of us will be going to Fennboree. What Forrest is showing with his writing is "Heavy Loads" and "Water High". If you don't believe my opinion, save this post and it will speak for itself after the treasure is found.

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...s-from-forrest

Click image for larger version Name:	page-99-x.jpg Views:	0 Size:	196.8 KB ID:	106528
            I love that picture!
            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

he did this one with all the others, wouldn't they add up, or maybe work together? What is the native american symbol on his pant? and rockwell tc?

Comment

Idk..but I remember reading about a resting place ''from there it's..only halfway?
                Last edited by Wraith14u; 08-08-2019, 02:14 AM.
                "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Agree, hlawh is literal and obvious if you're in the right place. Here's another page 99 blabber for your next life, bottom x is SF, top x is wwwh. Kind of like a road map for fly people lol. Are you fly?
                  Last edited by Mr hand; 08-08-2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Sounds like our last botg...~~

Comment

what is sf?

Comment

End of the trail.. imo

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                          what is sf?
                          Santa Fe?

Comment

Originally posted by khan

i read that discouraging, probably misleading, post too. I also read something about the design being native american, but the meaning was something simple and disconnected, things change though, inch by inch.
                            Are you talking about the Zia Sun Symbol ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_New_Mexico
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	255px-Flag_of_New_Mexico_svg.png Views:	0 Size:	1.1 KB ID:	111999

It's the same notion as the Hebrew Tau .

Click image for larger version  Name:	22-5-L.png Views:	0 Size:	13.8 KB ID:	112000

Click image for larger version  Name:	22-9-L.png Views:	0 Size:	14.3 KB ID:	112001

Click image for larger version  Name:	Page 99 TTOTC - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy - Copy.png Views:	0 Size:	392.2 KB ID:	112002

So what time does the clock say ?
                            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 08-08-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB
                              The clock on wherewarmwatershalt.com says 7:38
                              clock on page 99 says 12:38

Their clock looks more like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Page 99 TTOTC - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy.png
Views:	308
Size:	369.3 KB
ID:	112011
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by TreasureCodex; 08-08-2019, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X