No announcement yet.

Forrest Gets Mail - 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay to get things back on - off track. Sence you mention the 12 kids. If you draw a line from the word halt it goes across the number 12° right throught the exact middle of this map. Across the great divide basin(bathtub). And just above the NPS in Purple. You would be on Road 156. Which ff responded that you can not solve the problem by starting in the middle of the poem?? Solve the problem sounds mathematical to me. There's also a quote about diving around looking for the blaze but you can't start in the middle of the poem. Anyways if you draw a line around the yellow erea of this map. It resembles a bird looking to the left. Raven , crow idk. Yet sticks out imaginitivly. The saying of distance. As the crow flies. Usually refers that you can't walk it because of terrain. That's all I got for know. So if you found that great big yellow blaze. You might be half way there. Or not Click image for larger version

Name:	20190709_131740.png
Views:	510
Size:	614.3 KB
ID:	107902

Comment

For "solve", I tend to lean toward "unravel" as it "stresses the notion of making a clear and orderly rearrangement of something entangled or a simple ordering of something complicated, especially by patient endeavor"

I like your idea of "as the crow flies" Sunburnt1

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Hitler was a crazy JHWH is the point of the matter. And the JHWHish were done with by the JHWH as they have always been.
        Blah Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

Blah Blah
          You said you knew. But that must have been untrue. I'll say it plainly. Hitler played the part of the Lord/Jew against the Jewish people.

Comment

You said you knew. But that must have been untrue. I'll say it plainly. Hitler played the part of the Lord/Jew against the Jewish people.
            halb halb

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

halb halb
              Are you former student ?

Comment

Looks like this formerly important thread was successfully hijacked and Hitler-talked to death....

Comment

What in history, perhaps in ttotc, that's never been found? HUGE REWARD!

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                    What in history, perhaps in ttotc, that's never been found? HUGE REWARD!
                    Ok khan, what is it?

Comment

Are you former student ?
                      Love a man that just has to have the last word.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                        Okay to get things back on - off track. Sence you mention the 12 kids. If you draw a line from the word halt it goes across the number 12° right throught the exact middle of this map. Across the great divide basin(bathtub). And just above the NPS in Purple. You would be on Road 156. Which ff responded that you can not solve the problem by starting in the middle of the poem?? Solve the problem sounds mathematical to me. There's also a quote about diving around looking for the blaze but you can't start in the middle of the poem. Anyways if you draw a line around the yellow erea of this map. It resembles a bird looking to the left. Raven , crow idk. Yet sticks out imaginitivly. The saying of distance. As the crow flies. Usually refers that you can't walk it because of terrain. That's all I got for know. So if you found that great big yellow blaze. You might be half way there. Or not Click image for larger version

Name:	20190709_131740.png
Views:	510
Size:	614.3 KB
ID:	107902
                        Six stanzas, Six land designations, Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                        X