Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

Inequality
      Brown's Home of Inequality.
      Come to INE and get the quality expert training now at INE ! LOL

https://ine.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JaS<3 View Post
        "I always knew this thing was a bomb, but it didn't get a fuse until..."
        https://youtu.be/VyaI34873pM
        "I owned that nuclear bomb"
        https://youtu.be/3edi2Wkr5YI
        Hey, what about major Fenn?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

I think the TTOTC may do and his comments made over the years might......but I think it is a stretch with the poem....put in below the home of poverty.
          The "poorhouse" has in interesting history in the US and Canada; you can google it and read more, but what stands out in my mind is that the poor often were housed on farms, poor farms, because "pauperism was considered a moral failing that could be erased through order and hard work"

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Aint that the truth.
            I was helping someone with a horse just yesterday and we'd been out in the sun for the better part of the day and it was 96°.
            I called break because I felt the horse probably could use a cold one.
            Walked the feller to the watering hole and that sucker absolutely refused to drink any water !
            LMAO.
            The other day I had a similar experience. I'd been out riding for a couple hours when I came across a watering hole that was just on the other side of a fence. I reached under the fence and scarped away a trench from the watering hole to the side we were on, but my horse refused to drink.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

The "poorhouse" has in interesting history in the US and Canada; you can google it and read more, but what stands out in my mind is that the poor often were housed on farms, poor farms, because "pauperism was considered a moral failing that could be erased through order and hard work"
              That sounds horribly like Arbeit macht frei.

Comment

That sounds horribly like Arbeit macht frei.
                The Germans were mocking the prisoners belief in their Lord JHWH = To Make/Work - Spirit - Slave - Spirit
                Because Hitler was playing the part of The Lord and he obviously knew better than the prisoners what that meant.
                Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-07-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                  One kind of funny thing. On how Forrest always says to Google things. I'm sure this has been metioned in the gossip nonsence. But I laughed when i Googled Forrest the first time. Fits his bravado as a salesman.
                  Hmm. Google is just one letter different from goggle. Goggle is a synonym of marvel, and also a synonym of gaze.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Hmm. Google is just one letter different from goggle. Goggle is a synonym of marvel, and also a synonym of gaze.
                    And Googol was the actual word that Google was derived from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googol

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

The Germans were mocking the prisoners belief in their Lord JHWH = To Make/Work - Spirit - Slave - Spirit
                      Because Hitler was playing the part of The Lord and he obviously knew better than the prisoners what that meant.
                      I am aware!

Comment

I am aware!
                        So you are aware of the entire scenario ? Hebrew letters have symbolic meanings and that is how the meaning of JHWH is known. Hitler played the part the same as the Evil Lord of the Bible and used Holocaust to enrich his war machine. And the ignorant religious were gathered up as sheep. They were fleeced and slaughtered. The survivors still did not understand what happened in it all. Nor does the world as a whole even have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

So you are aware of the entire scenario ? Hebrew letters have symbolic meanings and that is how the meaning of JHWH is known. Hitler played the part the same as the Evil Lord of the Bible and used Holocaust to enrich his war machine. And the ignorant religious were gathered up as sheep. They were fleeced and slaughtered. The survivors still did not understand what happened in it all. Nor does the world as a whole even have a clue.
                          I know what happened, Hitler was a drug fucked loon!

Comment

I know what happened, Hitler was a drug fucked loon!
                            Hitler was a crazy JHWH is the point of the matter. And the JHWHish were done with by the JHWH as they have always been.

Comment

how in gods name have we shifted to hitty? Map, 12 kids, 5, history of a town, brown, privy, indian, never been found, totc, Xx, morals

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                                how in gods name have we shifted to hitty? Map, 12 kids, 5, history of a town, brown, privy, indian, never been found, totc, Xx, morals

Comment

Working...
                                X