No announcement yet.

Forrest Gets Mail - 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so the "morel" of this story is...... .

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

this Letter 22 almost reminds me of Forrest laughing about writing his totem cafe chapter when he woke up and was at work within 15 minutes....He said he just wanted to write something so outrageous to see if anyone would "protest." Still hard to fathom Forrest borrowing an identity from twitter......so are we to believe her when she also made all F's in high school, her name is not Thunderose but she actually named her daughter that and her son is named Cody? Hopefully this string of amazing coincidences will continue and her dog will be named Willie, she will be ex military and dabble as an artist....anyone think of what I missed?

also, did anyone see why she said: "why did you call my work?" I didnt see any response above indicating anyone had even contacted her or knew her real identify...strange.
      just called collected works to get my tr book thats waiting for me, but it's not there someone called someone at work. Whats up with the intro pic? she's never even heard of a seine, f wrote the whole thing, did he write all of 202, dal deletes posts
      Last edited by khan; 07-07-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Contrived

Comment

Thunderose sounds a lot like thunder rolls. Thunder rolls sung by Garth Brooks. Garth means enclosed garden or yard. ... which might mean the secret spot is like an enclosed garden with a brook.
          (three degrees)

I wonder what Brad Pitt means?.......

1F

(PS.....5= Cinco which sounds a lot like sink hole (two degrees)

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
            ?? How to do work out that brown is associated with poverty?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

?? How to do work out that brown is associated with poverty?
              "According to public opinion surveys in Europe and the United States, brown is the least favorite color of the public; the color is most often associated with plainness, the rustic and poverty."
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown

"Brown has long been a symbol of the lower-class . . . It is also a color that was worn by the monks of the Franciscan order as a sign of poverty and humility . . .
              And finally, brown is also often used as a color to communicate warmth, relaxation, and indulgence."
              https://www.canva.com/learn/color-meanings/

Rags to Riches . . .

Comment

"According to public opinion surveys in Europe and the United States, brown is the least favorite color of the public; the color is most often associated with plainness, the rustic and poverty."

"Brown has long been a symbol of the lower-class . . . It is also a color that was worn by the monks of the Franciscan order as a sign of poverty and humility . . .
                And finally, brown is also often used as a color to communicate warmth, relaxation, and indulgence."

Rags to Riches . . .
                That is some interesting connecting.

Redneck Brown TuTu (22)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5584668...r_gallery-1-15

Click image for larger version

Name:	il_794xN_1701101847_d5tk.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	107359
                Attached Files

Comment

Rags to Riches . . .
                  If all the info you need is in the poem........

Comment

from Forrest gets mail #22-- "X MARKS THE SPOT".........Maybe we should read Mark 10 .......

Comment

If all the info you need is in the poem........
                      . . . then the poem references poverty.

I've explained my thoughts on this too many times to repeat it all here.
                      Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 07-05-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

With the run on sentences and the purposely mispelled words. The capitalizing the word Map seems to be ff again. He has said he was stepping away from the chase. But has not. ( which is great) Was not gonna keep up with the emails. Yet lengthy nonspecific ones are being forwarded?? The Gadi email was a rare one he posted a actual person. So rare he even had to put Google him next to his name. Does anyone have any factual sources or names of the majority of these emails? You think people would be bragging left & right on the blogs. That ff posted there email. Especially the school children one? That would be a pretty big deal for a small community. I believe parts of them are true. But edited. The names attached to them seem some of part of a ploy. I'm sorry if I'm over cynical of the emails he chooses to post. I want someone to prove me wrong. But the majority of them have mispellings, oddities and other things that seem Forrest-tec.

Comment

One kind of funny thing. On how Forrest always says to Google things. I'm sure this has been metioned in the gossip nonsence. But I laughed when i Googled Forrest the first time. Fits his bravado as a salesman.

Comment

. . . then the poem references poverty.

I've explained my thoughts on this too many times to repeat it all here.
                            I think the TTOTC may do and his comments made over the years might......but I think it is a stretch with the poem....put in below the home of poverty.

Comment

I think the TTOTC may do and his comments made over the years might......but I think it is a stretch with the poem....put in below the home of poverty.
                              The home of poverty would be what ? The poorhouse ?

Comment

The home of poverty would be what ? The poorhouse ?
                                Inequality
                                "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X