No announcement yet.

Forrest Gets Mail - 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest gave OODLES on this one, for beginners, middlers and enders. Holy CRAP.
    Questing song:
    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Who do you think you are ?
      Dreaming about being a Big Star !

Read more at: https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/meaning-of-thunder-by-imagine-dragons/
      Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-30-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Oh look, twins.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

They can also be bijective. Is he referring to an infinite set here? He has 3 ellipses separated by X marks the spot: “you have no x letter in your poem and. X marks the spot..That is really neat.”
          I don't know about an infinite set (math isn't my thing), but maybe someone/people are falling short in their solve?

Comment

I took it to mean that someone isn’t being punctual.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
              I took it to mean that someone isn’t being punctual.
              I can see how that makes sense.
              Last edited by ksfromKS; 06-30-2019, 02:17 PM. Reason: Timing is essential in everything.

Comment

on another note.. has OUAW been removed from Dal's website? I THINK it was still there a couple of days ago on the home page, my point would be the timing of the two event's Forrest gets mail #22 and the disappearance of OUAW? any opinions?
                Last edited by 1keyword; 06-30-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

What does that mean?
                  tr invented barbed wire and lassos tornados, its in the little video from mike

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Been saying it for quite some time now. Have even explained it to a few. But I always get the same reaction.
                    No one wants to hear it.
                    I'm a big believer.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

sub rosa
                      and Rosicrucians. Now that would be worth everything.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

tr invented barbed wire and lassos tornados, its in the little video from mike
                        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
                          This is written by Forrest IMO....What is the message behind always referring to people that are struggling financially.....Red neck from Texas etc...
                          Also a copy of TTOTC is obviously important.....History , Indians, Brown Trout, Yellowstone.
                          At first glance it would seem so, except that Thunderose herself posted on Dal's on Sunday. If you search that name on Twitter, you'll find a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

At first glance it would seem so, except that Thunderose herself posted on Dal's on Sunday. If you search that name on Twitter, you'll find a match.
                            It wouldn't be the first time that Forrest has used someone else's words to get a message across, now would it ?

This is a treasure hunt with a substantial payoff. Forrest Fenn, still being of sound mind and body, has chosen to stay involved and is still monitoring the progress, or lack thereof.

Forrest doesn't know me. He has no reason to share some email with me just because he might assume that the email may get me all sentimental and teary-eyed. It didn't.
                            He shares things because he is still the director. The emcee.

He could have just sent Thunder a copy of his book and let it go at that.
                            He instead chose to share the email with thousands of folks who are searching for a treasure he has hidden.

There was a reason for that, just as there is a reason he has shared the quote(s) from T.S. Eliot and others.
                            There is a method to his madness.
                            Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 07-01-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
                              What is the message behind always referring to people that are struggling
                              financially...
                              #398#650

Comment

Financially strapped. Broke. You don’t have to break anything because it’s already broke.
                                Just having fun here.

Comment

Working...
                                X