No announcement yet.

Forrest Gets Mail - 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The map I’m using doesn’t have a single x on it.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

he mentions 5 a few times 5.
      Yes, in the best of worlds I love to entertain that thought. If he could mention the word "leaf," I could raise the gas money. Yes, I have told him I don't have the gas money. I sent him a mindblowing decryption in 2016, and then he was answering in red on Jenny's within days. "Batter at plate" was after another email. Yes, I am the dizzy IDIOT who figured something out and can't close the deal. Pretty sure. Well, I only have one place to check. I wonder when that will be.
      Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-29-2019, 06:14 PM.
      Questing song:
      The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Oh, I've sent him a few 1 and 2 line emails... one mentions a 1910 ketchup bottle I found near Telluride CO, same day/place I found an abondoned gold mine and all the junk left there. But I am pretty sure the box wasn't there (one mile walk uphill steeper than a staircase) weird, huh? I mean it was so steep, the dust and sift gravel was rolling downhill with every footstep. There was this van there. It was stuck in a cliff nearby. Early 70's model. Those poor folks ate it and never got found. Reported it.
        Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-29-2019, 06:41 PM.
        Questing song:
        The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
          Thunderose? Thunder rose? Under rose, TH? Treasure hidden under rose? rose creek?
          sub rosa
          Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
            Oh, I've sent him a few 1 and 2 line emails... one mentions a 1910 ketchup bottle I found near Telluride CO, same day/place I found an abondoned gold mine and all the junk left there. But I am pretty sure the box wasn't there (one mile walk uphill steeper than a staircase) weird, huh? I mean it was so steep, the dust and sift gravel was rolling downhill with every footstep. There was this van there. It was stuck in a cliff nearby. Early 70's model. Those poor folks ate it and never got found. Reported it.
            i just did a mt. goat steep on front range, it was for fun mostly. A gold mine, prolly crystals laying about.

Comment

Comment

PDF version........Here.

Comment

This is written by Forrest IMO....What is the message behind always referring to people that are struggling financially.....Red neck from Texas etc...
                  Also a copy of TTOTC is obviously important.....History , Indians, Brown Trout, Yellowstone.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
                    barbed wire

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

sub rosa
                      Been saying it for quite some time now. Have even explained it to a few. But I always get the same reaction.
                      No one wants to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Been saying it for quite some time now. Have even explained it to a few. But I always get the same reaction.
                        No one wants to hear it.
                        You can lead a horse to water...

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

You can lead a horse to water...
                          Aint that the truth.
                          I was helping someone with a horse just yesterday and we'd been out in the sun for the better part of the day and it was 96°.
                          I called break because I felt the horse probably could use a cold one.
                          Walked the feller to the watering hole and that sucker absolutely refused to drink any water !
                          LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

barbed wire
                            What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by khan

function=junction, isometries are always injective.
                              They can also be bijective. Is he referring to an infinite set here? He has 3 ellipses separated by X marks the spot: “you have no x letter in your poem and. X marks the spot..That is really neat.”

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

They can also be bijective. Is he referring to an infinite set here? He has 3 ellipses separated by X marks the spot: “you have no x letter in your poem and. X marks the spot..That is really neat.”
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijection

Comment

Working...
                                X