No paddle up your creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No paddle up your creek

So I was wondering what you guys think about this!

”There’ll be no paddle up your creek”

Does that mean you will be walking UP stream and there could be a dry creek bed?

Or could if there’s no paddle UP your creek, could that mean you walk down stream?

In your eyes, do one or the other make more sense? Or is it possible that it is literally 50/50 and either could be right?

i don’t ever see anyone talk about it, so I figured I’d post it!

For me..
    Initially it was a shallow creek, then a reference to his father and the moon, and the blaze area...
    see her? eek!
    XXX

Comment

June never got switched(paddled), because she probably did everything RIGHT.

Comment

I can only imagine what it wood be like to snag a pleisiosaur back in the day.

Comment

Death is eminent
          that is what it tells me
          then again , it could mean up or down

Comment

Paddles back in the day, were mostly made of wood.
            (wood comes up later in the poem..)
            the blaze can be on a horses nose...
            Indulgence is a good description for chocolate.

We should bribe one of these brave fellows with a Baby Ruth
            and see what they know-->
            Click image for larger version  Name:	charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	106289
            Click image for larger version  Name:	charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory-1000x600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.8 KB ID:	106290
            mmm, nice creek!
            XXX

Comment

I'm about 50/50 on NPUYC being 2 other things I haven't seen discussed.
              Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                Same. Wraith14u would agree, I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

Same. Wraith14u would agree, I bet.
                  Are u guys referring to the movie “without a paddle” about the boys finding DB coppers loot?! Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

Are u guys referring to the movie “without a paddle” about the boys finding DB coppers loot?! Hmmmm
                    Ha! No, I've never seen that movie. And I really don't think F is DB Cooper, but carry on...

Comment

My solve is in an area where glacial streams cut rocky creeks down the sides of a valley. The creeks are seasonal, or maybe long gone underground. My solve involves climbing up one of these dry, rocky Creek beds. They are very navigable, but contain rocks ranging in size from a bus to a pebble, so light climbing is required.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
                        So I was wondering what you guys think about this!

”There’ll be no paddle up your creek”

Does that mean you will be walking UP stream and there could be a dry creek bed?

Or could if there’s no paddle UP your creek, could that mean you walk down stream?

In your eyes, do one or the other make more sense? Or is it possible that it is literally 50/50 and either could be right?

i don’t ever see anyone talk about it, so I figured I’d post it!
                        If you are standing below HOB and there is a river and your instruction is NPUYC, to me that says the creek/river is not where you need to be.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-2a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	173.0 KB ID:	106356small stream to small for watercraft that you wont be taking... In my solve it means to stand below the home of Brown nigh referencing look left , to my left is a small shallow stream, more importantly it has me looking left and North (up your creek or upstream) and beyond the stream is a prominent hill with an old shoreline about 200ft up from when that river valley was a lake.. one very large boulder and several smaller boulders for heavy loads and waters high.

Oh.. and i get North from the direction that that stream runs, up stream on this particular creek happens to be north.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by 1keyword; 06-27-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Nobody likes the alternative transportation theory. But he could of said no to the question. Instead. " if all the facts were truly known" He took a rented canoe on the left shore. ( not a car or truck) rowed it the end of creek coming off the mountain. Into the lake. Brown - B -row-N
                            So you when you get there. now you do not need your paddle anymore. No paddle.... The creek has larger rocks going up it Heavy loads..... There's snow melting ( high waters) from the top of the mountain. And now I just made it way to easy for someone.
                            Crap...
                            But the blaze is not on a map. It wasnt there when he was a kid. It would suck if I was right and ff lead us astray on not difficult. . Hopefully it's more about the hidden nuclear bombs in the United States Sheep Experimental Site east of West Yellowstone 27,000 plus acres there for 3000 sheep. And 2 other locations To see what they like to eat. So 9+acres of land per sheep. That seems to make sence. ???

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              Thank you for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X