No announcement yet.

Keep an eye out on the blogs this weekend and early next week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, late next week now, did Blackjack report back?
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by khan

what do you think 99 is cowboy? and one time i got hit so hard in the face by a rugby guy i can still feel it today, jus sayen. We got the 2 wrappers now, so what is f doing here? even if he's sayen you're here, now go here, that's incorrect. I drove to colorado only to find a geo cash cuz of this!
      Since the drawing on page 99 is signed by JF (with a knot on top) and Captain Flint‘s treasure map in „Treasure Island“ (important literature!) is signed by JF (with a knot on top) I am convinced that the drawing on page 99 is the map to the treasure! And now... think of the Xs Forrest was drawing...

Thanks to True Believer who found out this incredible parallel!

I didn‘t get this Rugby-story....

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post
        FWIW: I would not be surprised at all if the chest is found this weekend. A close pal of mine from the east coast has been preparing for this BOTG for three-years. He shared parts of his solve with me and its unlike any solve I've seen or heard previously and it emerges directly from the poem itself. It's simple-enough a child could solve it but abstract and creative enough that adults would rarely think of it. He discovered something deep within the layers of the poem that confirms his solve. The solve explains the architect comment from FF and, it is clear from the solve that you have to be BOTG to move beyond any clues following WWWH. He has emailed FF a number of times over the past two years and has received several emails in return. He has avoided the blogs and message boards intentionally--knowing he was likely the mythical lead searcher. His solve confirms hints in the poem, the book TTOTC and the title, "TTOTC," which altogether finalize the solve as three pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly.

I'm not saying anything definitive as the chest is nothing if not elusive. And, my friend may decide to keep it quiet indefinitely. But, unless there is something in the chest precluding it, I would just about bet a pinky toe you'll be hearing a confirmation within the next week or so that the chest has finally been acquired. Just FYI as you race to your BOTG locations.
        Were you writing about last or this upcoming weekend? Any news and updates?

Comment

its been quite a while since we heard back from this guy, My guess is he found the chest but didn't make it back alive or he would certainly have posted pictures... the Fenn treasure claims another life or a Fenn treasure hunter makes another claim (a false one)..

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
            its been quite a while since we heard back from this guy, My guess is he found the chest but didn't make it back alive or he would certainly have posted pictures... the Fenn treasure claims another life or a Fenn treasure hunter makes another claim (a false one)..
            Keep watching.

Comment

Keep watching.
              there you are.... your alive, good luck.

Comment

Keep watching.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yawn.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	107989

Comment

FWIW: I would not be surprised at all if the chest is found this weekend. A close pal of mine from the east coast has been preparing for this BOTG for three-years. He shared parts of his solve with me and its unlike any solve I've seen or heard previously and it emerges directly from the poem itself. It's simple-enough a child could solve it but abstract and creative enough that adults would rarely think of it. He discovered something deep within the layers of the poem that confirms his solve. The solve explains the architect comment from FF and, it is clear from the solve that you have to be BOTG to move beyond any clues following WWWH. He has emailed FF a number of times over the past two years and has received several emails in return. He has avoided the blogs and message boards intentionally--knowing he was likely the mythical lead searcher. His solve confirms hints in the poem, the book TTOTC and the title, "TTOTC," which altogether finalize the solve as three pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly.

I'm not saying anything definitive as the chest is nothing if not elusive. And, my friend may decide to keep it quiet indefinitely. But, unless there is something in the chest precluding it, I would just about bet a pinky toe you'll be hearing a confirmation within the next week or so that the chest has finally been acquired. Just FYI as you race to your BOTG locations.
                  https://youtu.be/HQZBaJAngH8

Comment

well good, this guy is obviously some one who has it handled and we should be seeing the treasure within a matter of days, a few weeks at most..... yes, someone who obviously has this all situated nicely and handled, a doer...and a solver, soon to be a wealthy man. I'm envious....ish.

walk right up to it and snatch it up like it was sitting in savings.

Comment

Keep watching.
                      Well, we can sit down and keep watching... all other searchers... no?

Comment

Keep watching.
                        Dang it, after I done went and seasoned the darn hat and all . . .
                        Daniel Castro (Blues)
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Name:	shoveling-horse-manure-underwood-archives.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	108038

Comment

Comment

I've had another birthday........How long are we suppose to wait? We need an update..... Is your friend still out there? What do you hear from him? Did he get eaten by a grizzly or cougar?

Comment

Name:	829558198_7ed16b8213_b.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	108836

Comment

Working...
                                X