Keep an eye out on the blogs this weekend and early next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post

He's a man who built a language into the poem. If you speak his language, he will reply in kind.
    Okay, whatever.
    If he has confirmed a solve through email then that makes him a liar.
    I'm not going to bother to spend the time to dig up all of his comments where he says he will never do that.
    And, I certainly don't think he is a liar.

Comment

I tell ya what, here's a deal you can't refuse . . .

If the treasure isn't retrieved within your time frame, you owe me nothing at all.
      If the treasure IS retrieved within your time frame, by ANYONE, I give you my word that I'll go LIVE on Kpro and Cow's channel and eat my ROLL TIDE cap in front of everyone.
      That's how confident I am.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Okay, whatever.
        If he has confirmed a solve through email then that makes him a liar.
        I'm not going to bother to spend the time to dig up all of his comments where he says he will never do that.
        And, I certainly don't think he is a liar.
        What comments are you referring to? I've scoured the internet for any quotes Forrest has made regarding confirming someones solve through email and have come up unsuccessful. Please if you would, dig up those comments and show us.

Comment

"I want to thank those of you who make up the community of searchers. It would be nice to meet each of you personally and share a bottle of Grapette. But, alas, it is not to be. I have decided to drastically curtail my social activities related to the chase.

The number of emails that enter my inbox each day have become more than I can handle, so it is time for me to step back from my computer. I hope those to whom I cannot respond will blame my stamina, and not my heart." FF

I stopped e-mailing him, show some respect. All save one will not find it. With true grit you may hit the bullseye,

Comment

Originally posted by umbilical View Post

What comments are you referring to? I've scoured the internet for any quotes Forrest has made regarding confirming someones solve through email and have come up unsuccessful. Please if you would, dig up those comments and show us.
            Unless you ARE Forrest Fenn!

Comment

I got an email response from F last December. I wished him Happy Anniversary and he replied back "Thanks". I wonder if that's confirmation of my solve.

Comment

I tell ya what, here's a deal you can't refuse . . .

If the treasure isn't retrieved within your time frame, you owe me nothing at all.
                If the treasure IS retrieved within your time frame, by ANYONE, I give you my word that I'll go LIVE on Kpro and Cow's channel and eat my ROLL TIDE cap in front of everyone.
                That's how confident I am.
                Seems like an irresistible albeit one-sided deal. If I were you, I would prepare the pepto.

Comment

Another i know where it is and will get it this weekend thread.
                  "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Humor me first . . .
                    Do YOU believe that Forrest would confirm a solve through email ?

Comment

Hi Forrest,
                      I saw an excerpt from your Oct 22 event at the bookstore where you mentioned again that the furthest people have gotten was only figuring out the first 2 clues. I had sent you an email after my 7th trip to Montana from Connecticut a few days before the event outlining my solution which led me xxxxxx where I planned to continue my search in the spring. Obviously if you said you know of only the first 2 clues being solved then all of the people who emailed you their solutions, including me, should start looking elsewhere. Before I give up my solution, I just wanted to confirm that you do in fact read every email even if you don’t respond.
                      Rod

Rod,
                      I read all emails unless they are too long, unsigned, or ask for an advantage or confirmation.

Those who have solved the first two clues are not aware that they did, so I don’t see that as useful information for anyone. I will not comment on any solutions that are sent to me by email. Good luck sir. f

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Hi Forrest,
                        I saw an excerpt from your Oct 22 event at the bookstore where you mentioned again that the furthest people have gotten was only figuring out the first 2 clues. I had sent you an email after my 7th trip to Montana from Connecticut a few days before the event outlining my solution which led me xxxxxx where I planned to continue my search in the spring. Obviously if you said you know of only the first 2 clues being solved then all of the people who emailed you their solutions, including me, should start looking elsewhere. Before I give up my solution, I just wanted to confirm that you do in fact read every email even if you don’t respond.
                        Rod

Rod,
                        I read all emails unless they are too long, unsigned, or ask for an advantage or confirmation.

Those who have solved the first two clues are not aware that they did, so I don’t see that as useful information for anyone. I will not comment on any solutions that are sent to me by email. Good luck sir. f
                        Quote A----He "reads all emails unless ... they ask for a confirmation"--OK, doesn't that mean he has to read the email to know if the person is asking for a confirmation?

Quote B---He can confirm a solve through scrapbooks and emails with Forrest and public comments without replying to an email. This makes the solution available to all.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post
                          Quote B---He can confirm a solve through scrapbooks and emails with Forrest and public comments without replying to an email. This makes the solution available to all.
                          But, that's not what you said earlier, is it ?

" This is a legitimate solve as confirmed through several emails. I've seen the emails. "
                          You said nothing about Scrapbooks or public comments, you gave the impression you were talking about private emails.

Bottom line . . . Forrest will not confirm a solve.
                          Until one has the treasure, then confirmation of a solve would be assisting that person, by letting them know the solve is correct.
                          Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 06-25-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Humor me first . . .
                            Do YOU believe that Forrest would confirm a solve through email ?
                            I honestly don't think he would. I think of it this way: what if two people had the correct solve, but only one emailed Forrest and he confirmed it, then it wouldn't be fair for the other person who didn't email him. But this isn't to say he probably won't confirm it through subtle hint's like a scrapbook because it would be directed at both people who have the correct solve and thus be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Hi Forrest,
                              Rod

Rod,

Hey thanks! I haven't seen this before.

Comment

" I have never said anything in a personal email or private conversation that would assist anyone in finding the treasure. f"
                                https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...private-hints/

Comment

Working...
                                X