Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep an eye out on the blogs this weekend and early next week

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keep an eye out on the blogs this weekend and early next week

    FWIW: I would not be surprised at all if the chest is found this weekend. A close pal of mine from the east coast has been preparing for this BOTG for three-years. He shared parts of his solve with me and its unlike any solve I've seen or heard previously and it emerges directly from the poem itself. It's simple-enough a child could solve it but abstract and creative enough that adults would rarely think of it. He discovered something deep within the layers of the poem that confirms his solve. The solve explains the architect comment from FF and, it is clear from the solve that you have to be BOTG to move beyond any clues following WWWH. He has emailed FF a number of times over the past two years and has received several emails in return. He has avoided the blogs and message boards intentionally--knowing he was likely the mythical lead searcher. His solve confirms hints in the poem, the book TTOTC and the title, "TTOTC," which altogether finalize the solve as three pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly.

    I'm not saying anything definitive as the chest is nothing if not elusive. And, my friend may decide to keep it quiet indefinitely. But, unless there is something in the chest precluding it, I would just about bet a pinky toe you'll be hearing a confirmation within the next week or so that the chest has finally been acquired. Just FYI as you race to your BOTG locations.


  • #2
    Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post
    ...He has emailed FF a number of times over the past two years and has received several emails in return...
    Not a good sign for your buddy, imo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Fenn responded to my first solve emails, but has not responded to my current solve emails. I can also explain the architect comment, the cat, the gut feeling and so on. I've been BOTG in my spot 3 times and gather more intel each time. It will take more than once, IMO. Good luck to your friend. I'm sure he is excited.
      Last edited by OneMoreBOTG; 06-25-2019, 11:10 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll see your pinky, and raise you a hallux.
        The chest will not be found or retrieved within this timeframe.

        Comment


        • #5
          We've been hearing this sort of thing for years. My solve also "ties" up all the hints and clues nicely and provides a logical explanation for many of Forrest's comments over the years. Guess what though? I checked it out last week and it was wrong. Happens literally all the time.

          Comment


          • #6
            We shouldn't be concerned with what is on the blogs, but what isn't on them. No one is going to talk about the thing not talked about, b/c anyone who has figured it out isn't an idiot. There is a post on THOR now where no one is saying what could easily be said. We are all the mythical lead searcher, until we aren't.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post
              FWIW: I would not be surprised at all if the chest is found this weekend. A close pal of mine from the east coast has been preparing for this BOTG for three-years. He shared parts of his solve with me and its unlike any solve I've seen or heard previously and it emerges directly from the poem itself. It's simple-enough a child could solve it but abstract and creative enough that adults would rarely think of it. He discovered something deep within the layers of the poem that confirms his solve. The solve explains the architect comment from FF and, it is clear from the solve that you have to be BOTG to move beyond any clues following WWWH. He has emailed FF a number of times over the past two years and has received several emails in return. He has avoided the blogs and message boards intentionally--knowing he was likely the mythical lead searcher. His solve confirms hints in the poem, the book TTOTC and the title, "TTOTC," which altogether finalize the solve as three pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly.

              I'm not saying anything definitive as the chest is nothing if not elusive. And, my friend may decide to keep it quiet indefinitely. But, unless there is something in the chest precluding it, I would just about bet a pinky toe you'll be hearing a confirmation within the next week or so that the chest has finally been acquired. Just FYI as you race to your BOTG locations.
              Well, I guess I'll push my trip back a couple of weeks and watch for an announcement in the meantime...maybe also buy travel insurance in case I need to cancel plans.

              Peace,

              O.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                I'll see your pinky, and raise you a hallux.
                The chest will not be found or retrieved within this timeframe.
                I don't know you personally RT but you seem to be well-respected around here. So, I'll just say...you could be right, but again...I will not be at all surprised if it is retrieved this weekend. If you check my post history you'll see I don't have a bone to pick or reason to troll anyone. I wouldn't post something like this unless I had some level of confidence. This isn't your... I found a spot on the map solve. This is a legitimate solve as confirmed through several emails. I've seen the emails. I know my pal has the correct WWWH.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post
                  FWIW: I would not be surprised at all if the chest is found this weekend. A close pal of mine from the east coast has been preparing for this BOTG for three-years. He shared parts of his solve with me and its unlike any solve I've seen or heard previously and it emerges directly from the poem itself. It's simple-enough a child could solve it but abstract and creative enough that adults would rarely think of it. He discovered something deep within the layers of the poem that confirms his solve. The solve explains the architect comment from FF and, it is clear from the solve that you have to be BOTG to move beyond any clues following WWWH. He has emailed FF a number of times over the past two years and has received several emails in return. He has avoided the blogs and message boards intentionally--knowing he was likely the mythical lead searcher. His solve confirms hints in the poem, the book TTOTC and the title, "TTOTC," which altogether finalize the solve as three pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly.

                  I'm not saying anything definitive as the chest is nothing if not elusive. And, my friend may decide to keep it quiet indefinitely. But, unless there is something in the chest precluding it, I would just about bet a pinky toe you'll be hearing a confirmation within the next week or so that the chest has finally been acquired. Just FYI as you race to your BOTG locations.
                  ????Click image for larger version

Name:	47930606826_beeb3315d4_o.jpg
Views:	1692
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	105991
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	47930629543_2d1ee303e0_o.jpg
Views:	1707
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	105993

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

                      ????Click image for larger version

Name:	47930606826_beeb3315d4_o.jpg
Views:	1692
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	105991
                      It means: FF's lower X is where my friend was in the solve or WWWH. His upper X is where he'll walk to this weekend from WWWH. If you turn the book 90 degrees to the right it all lines up with the spot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

                        Not a good sign for your buddy, imo.
                        You don't know what the reply emails said.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post

                          I don't know you personally RT but you seem to be well-respected around here. So, I'll just say...you could be right, but again...I will not be at all surprised if it is retrieved this weekend. If you check my post history you'll see I don't have a bone to pick or reason to troll anyone. I wouldn't post something like this unless I had some level of confidence. This isn't your... I found a spot on the map solve. This is a legitimate solve as confirmed through several emails. I've seen the emails. I know my pal has the correct WWWH.
                          I don't have a bone to pick with you either, I was just being witty with the 'big-toe'.
                          However, I don't believe the chest will be retrieved within the next week.
                          You have your reasons for believing that it might, I have my reasons for believing that it won't.

                          I'm one of those who doesn't believe that Forrest would ever confirm a solve through an email, or otherwise.
                          Nothing personal, it would just go against what he has said .
                          The integrity of the chase would be shot, if he were to confirm anyone's solve through an email.
                          And I firmly believe that he is a man of integrity.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think your friend has the correct WWWH where the first X is, but I think the second X refers to "take it in the canyon down".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                              I don't have a bone to pick with you either, I was just being witty with the 'big-toe'.
                              However, I don't believe the chest will be retrieved within the next week.
                              You have your reasons for believing that it might, I have my reasons for believing that it won't.

                              I'm one of those who doesn't believe that Forrest would ever confirm a solve through an email, or otherwise.
                              Nothing personal, it would just go against what he has said .
                              The integrity of the chase would be shot, if he were to confirm anyone's solve through an email.
                              And I firmly believe that he is a man of integrity.
                              He's a man who built a language into the poem. If you speak his language, he will reply in kind.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X