Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Fenn/Glenna Goodacre Cast Bronze Medallion on Ebay

Hello,

If anyone is interested, I listed my copy of "The Flamboyant Judge" on ebay. That is book that has a limited edition Forrest Fenn cast bronze medallion in it's cover.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31266870483...84.m1555.l2649

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5803a.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	105922

nice!! What do you think it will sell for??

Comment

Hello,

I don't have a good guess what it will bring. It is a fairly hard to come by book. A copy only pops up once in a great while. Carrol Burcham(Lubbock Antique Book Seller) had #106 listed on Ebay for $1500. I made him an offer but he would not budge off of $1500. He also has it listed on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...JOSG0GTT&psc=1
      I guess we will wait and see. It seems Fenn items are currently garnering a nice premium. The book has cross appeal for Glenna Goodacre and rare book collectors as well.

Thanks!

Dave

Comment

From the reviews on Amazon, it seems like an interesting book. Is it a good read?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, it seems the reviews are good. I have not read it yet. It seems summer just arrived, and I have been too busy catching up on chores.
          I picked up the standard copy off of Ebay to read, as not to put any wear on the bronze copy. . I have vacation in a couple weeks. Maybe I will take it with me. I am an early bird and the rest of the family likes to sleep in. I can probably easily get through it. If you are interested, you can have the standard copy when I am done with it. Just cover the shipping cost. Let me know.

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X