Finally a new solve.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a new solve.

The hardest part about the chase is not going BOTG and finally realizing your special place is not THE ONE. It is throwing it aside and finding a new one and doing it all over again. This trip to the function had me (and my NEW search partner) find a new solve. Yes, it has happened. It is the beginning, a good recon, a new solve. It feels great and will be an adventure.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    The hardest part about the chase is not going BOTG and finally realizing your special place is not THE ONE. It is throwing it aside and finding a new one and doing it all over again. This trip to the function had me (and my NEW search partner) find a new solve. Yes, it has happened. It is the beginning, a good recon, a new solve. It feels great and will be an adventure.
    Good luck to you. Enjoy the adventure!

Comment

Best of luck kpro! I wonder what or where your warm water halt is? Hhhhhmmm

Comment

What would you say brought you to end one solve and start another?
        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Yooooo are you still searching Wyoming?! What state?

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

Yooooo are you still searching Wyoming?! What state?
            Doubt it !

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Doubt it !
              I doubt she will answer but she will try and get everybody else ideas. Making money off the blog and getting people’s ideas whatevs

Comment

Isn't that the idea?! It doesn't matter how you get the bronze beauty, just that you get it. Money, money, demands more money.

Comment

I doubt she will answer but she will try and get everybody else ideas. Making money off the blog and getting people’s ideas whatevs
                  Most of the ideas I have seen out on the blogs over the years is more detrimental than good. I'm just saying I doubt Wyoming is the new spot. I don't expect anybody to tell me where they are searching. A word of advice for you. Just don't give anybody so much of anything in the solve of the poem that they don't have to do anything themselves. I have given out good info over the years. But people are still gonna have to work to figure out important things on their own to ever even have hopes of finding the treasure. Near miss is still a miss as the 200'er packed their bags and left is proof of that. I think it is funny to discover searchers in places I have led them to. There has been people even asking me some questions about the location they seen me at. They did not tell me they were searching there and I didn't tell them I wasn't searching there. I answered their questions honestly and they were happy campers. Enjoy nature and when the time is right AbbaTime will let the finder know it is time. BTW AbbaTime is the actual name of the original Jah that rides the heavens. You would have to read 2000 year old scripture to know that. Yours for free !

Comment

Hi KPro: was your and Mike's intended BOTG search thwarted by foul weather? And if you didn't go BOTG, how did you rule out your prior spot -- by the very act of coming up with a better solution?

Comment

Cats put the bag now! If kpro finds it I’m blaming it on her flashing Forrest for a great unintended clue lol I’m kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Hi KPro: was your and Mike's intended BOTG search thwarted by foul weather? And if you didn't go BOTG, how did you rule out your prior spot -- by the very act of coming up with a better solution?
                        My guess is it was thwarted by hangover lol

Comment

We are going live now to talk about it
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

then why are you here? honest question...

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                              then why are you here? honest question...
                              Honest answer? I’m bored as hell, waiting to get my car fixed. That’s a real legit answer.
                              Last edited by Imeverybodynow; 06-25-2019, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X