Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kpro
    replied
    Situation resolved. Let’s get back to treasure hunting talk.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by Fogel View Post
    Coincidence - right?!
    It's your call.
    If you are accusing me of anything then you need to spit it out, and we can proceed from there.
    If you aren't, then a simple 'no' will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• Fogel
    replied
    Coincidence - right?!

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    It was Tuesday that I worked on cleaning up my computer and anyone who is hacking my technology would know that!
    Wait, just what are you saying ?
    I used the word 'Tuesday' in a comment and then you come right back with this ?
    Help me understand.
    Are you suggesting that I'm somehow involved in whatever it is that you are talking about ?

Leave a comment:

• Fogel
    replied
    Originally posted by Tribeofdan View Post
    Jesus loves us all..we are the world! Dear Lord, tonight I ask you to remove the hatred and evil from all their hearts. PLEASE GOD tonight give them love and peace in their life, lift the evil and show them the light! There’s hope, I know there is! Dear lord love them all tonight and forever!
    Pack it away and go in peace. No interest here whatsoever!

Leave a comment:

• Fogel
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Fogel, You have to get a grip and come to terms with this. The only thing those pieces of garbage were able to do was try and push you over the edge. Are you gonna let them win ? Are you not gonna stand your ground and push back ? You speak of ending life or worshipping Satan. What if much but not all you were ever taught about Satan was not true ? It's true The Satan wants people to worship. Which is to lay prostrate and beckon out. An act of defeat, of submission. You can't allow them to win. You just can't. The beckoning they seek is defeat. Yet you beckon out , WHY ! The answer all the masters of the world have had being the same is that the answers lie within. It is religion that seeks to go within and capture a person's soul and their mind to control them. To make them either be subservient or else they will get the subject to torture themselves because it is all in the mind. People call it soul or spirit. In the spirit is the supplanter that works against their host. You must grab ahold of that supplanter and choose life for yourself, of yourself and yes by yourself. Strength and victory is in survival.

No - People use blogs where they cannot be identified to torment others. The torment is to harm someone who they think has something they want or are jealous of. They will continue thinking they could 'get the person to end their life'. Not happening here so they should just stop. The Satan remark had to do with one of the stories in OUAW.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by Tribeofdan View Post
    Jesus loves us all..we are the world! Dear Lord, tonight I ask you to remove the hatred and evil from all their hearts. PLEASE GOD tonight give them love and peace in their life, lift the evil and show them the light! There’s hope, I know there is! Dear lord love them all tonight and forever!
    Unfortunately your God is primarily about the same thing as the Tribe Of Dan is. Genesis 49 Dan to be a Serpent and bite at the heels of the horse so the rider fall backwards and be snared and taken. God is also like Dan and bites at the heel. As in Genesis 3 the curse of the Serpent. I would not have said anything if you did not come here just to try and capture this poor wounded soul. That probably is wounded do to your religion more than anything else this world has thrown at them. How about you go somewhere else and devour someone else's soul ? They already said they did not want to worship your Satan.

Leave a comment:

• Tribeofdan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    It was Tuesday that I worked on cleaning up my computer and anyone who is hacking my technology would know that! Obviously my computer and everything else remains hacked. What is the purpose: to torment me until I end my life? or to expect me to worship Satan? No thanks. Only losers violate others privacy and harass them - real good people are too busy doing whatever improves the world rather than destroying it to give a biggie message - Don't drink the Koolaid - oh you all already drank it - the delusion wrapped in desires.
    Fogel, You have to get a grip and come to terms with this. The only thing those pieces of garbage were able to do was try and push you over the edge. Are you gonna let them win ? Are you not gonna stand your ground and push back ? You speak of ending life or worshipping Satan. What if much but not all you were ever taught about Satan was not true ? It's true The Satan wants people to worship. Which is to lay prostrate and beckon out. An act of defeat, of submission. You can't allow them to win. You just can't. The beckoning they seek is defeat. Yet you beckon out , WHY ! The answer all the masters of the world have had being the same is that the answers lie within. It is religion that seeks to go within and capture a person's soul and their mind to control them. To make them either be subservient or else they will get the subject to torture themselves because it is all in the mind. People call it soul or spirit. In the spirit is the supplanter that works against their host. You must grab ahold of that supplanter and choose life for yourself, of yourself and yes by yourself. Strength and victory is in survival.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5-5-L.png
Views:	304
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	105843

Name:	5-3V-L.png
Views:	275
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	105844

Name:	20-8-L.png
Views:	280
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	105845

Name:	22-5-L.png
Views:	273
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	105846

Name:	23-5-L.png
Views:	271
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	105847

Leave a comment:

• Fogel
    replied
    It was Tuesday that I worked on cleaning up my computer and anyone who is hacking my technology would know that! Obviously my computer and everything else remains hacked. What is the purpose: to torment me until I end my life? or to expect me to worship Satan? No thanks. Only losers violate others privacy and harass them - real good people are too busy doing whatever improves the world rather than destroying it to give a biggie message - Don't drink the Koolaid - oh you all already drank it - the delusion wrapped in desires.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I tried this a long time ago (for purposes related to this hunt). It required 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil.
    Sounds about right. I didn't check to see if the foil was "heavy-duty", I just stopped into a convenience store, grabbed a roll, ripped off about a foot or so of it and rolled the phone up in it to conduct the experiment.
    So yea, the phone may have been wrapped at least twice and it may have been heavy-duty foil.
    I also don't recall whether that took place on a Tuesday or not.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Actually, the aluminum foil does work.
    Wrap your cell phone in aluminum foil and then call it from another phone.
    Your cell phone will not ring, and there will be no missed call when you unwrap it and check it.
    The aluminum foil creates a Faraday Cage.
    I know this, because I have actually tried it.
    I tried this a long time ago (for purposes related to this hunt). It required 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by JaS<3 View Post
    Reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/l4Xy5Q8YbPI
    ELO - I love it!

Leave a comment:

• JaS<3
    replied
    Reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/l4Xy5Q8YbPI