Goodbye, Forrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fogel View Post

Tinfoil lol I tried to get tinfoil to cover my hacked cellphone! You know what? They don't make tinfoil anymore - it is aluminum foil and it does not work. lol That comment triggered a good memory and laughter - thanks.
    Actually, the aluminum foil does work.
    Wrap your cell phone in aluminum foil and then call it from another phone.
    Your cell phone will not ring, and there will be no missed call when you unwrap it and check it.
    The aluminum foil creates a Faraday Cage.
    I know this, because I have actually tried it.

Comment

Very cool rolltide..will try it
      "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
        Very cool rolltide..will try it
        Let us know what your results are .

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Your cell phone will not ring, and there will be no missed call when you unwrap it and check it.
          Now the secret is out. It wasn't the foil hat wearers that were ignorant. Microwaves have been used on citizens and military alike for experimentation. So the next time the microwave Hummers roll on the streets. The "tin foil hat" wearers will be mocked and ridiculed as being crazy. See how propaganda works ? They prepare way in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Now the secret is out. It wasn't the foil hat wearers that were ignorant. Microwaves have been used on citizens and military alike for experimentation. So the next time the microwave Hummers roll on the streets. The "tin foil hat" wearers will be mocked and ridiculed as being crazy. See how propaganda works ? They prepare way in advance.

Not as much for the Hummers as for 5G.

https://healthfreedomidaho.org/5g-military-weapon

" 5G Will Use the Same Frequencies as Pain-Inflicting Military Weapon "

Is anyone understanding movie Birdbox yet ?
            The moral of the story is to close your eyes (ignore) what is happening and people can survive if they go out into wilderness and live in communes.
            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-21-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Hahaha I don't use even a microwave - Was wondering about 5G that I heard about. I'll pass.

Comment

wow, no kidding! Stock investment in aluminum foil!!!

Comment

"I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/l4Xy5Q8YbPI

Comment

Originally posted by JaS<3 View Post
                      Reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/l4Xy5Q8YbPI
                      ELO - I love it!

Comment

I tried this a long time ago (for purposes related to this hunt). It required 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I tried this a long time ago (for purposes related to this hunt). It required 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil.
                          Sounds about right. I didn't check to see if the foil was "heavy-duty", I just stopped into a convenience store, grabbed a roll, ripped off about a foot or so of it and rolled the phone up in it to conduct the experiment.
                          So yea, the phone may have been wrapped at least twice and it may have been heavy-duty foil.
                          I also don't recall whether that took place on a Tuesday or not.

Comment

It was Tuesday that I worked on cleaning up my computer and anyone who is hacking my technology would know that! Obviously my computer and everything else remains hacked. What is the purpose: to torment me until I end my life? or to expect me to worship Satan? No thanks. Only losers violate others privacy and harass them - real good people are too busy doing whatever improves the world rather than destroying it to give a biggie message - Don't drink the Koolaid - oh you all already drank it - the delusion wrapped in desires.

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
                              It was Tuesday that I worked on cleaning up my computer and anyone who is hacking my technology would know that! Obviously my computer and everything else remains hacked. What is the purpose: to torment me until I end my life? or to expect me to worship Satan? No thanks. Only losers violate others privacy and harass them - real good people are too busy doing whatever improves the world rather than destroying it to give a biggie message - Don't drink the Koolaid - oh you all already drank it - the delusion wrapped in desires.
                              Fogel, You have to get a grip and come to terms with this. The only thing those pieces of garbage were able to do was try and push you over the edge. Are you gonna let them win ? Are you not gonna stand your ground and push back ? You speak of ending life or worshipping Satan. What if much but not all you were ever taught about Satan was not true ? It's true The Satan wants people to worship. Which is to lay prostrate and beckon out. An act of defeat, of submission. You can't allow them to win. You just can't. The beckoning they seek is defeat. Yet you beckon out , WHY ! The answer all the masters of the world have had being the same is that the answers lie within. It is religion that seeks to go within and capture a person's soul and their mind to control them. To make them either be subservient or else they will get the subject to torture themselves because it is all in the mind. People call it soul or spirit. In the spirit is the supplanter that works against their host. You must grab ahold of that supplanter and choose life for yourself, of yourself and yes by yourself. Strength and victory is in survival.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5-5-L.png
Views:	374
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	105843

Name:	5-3V-L.png
Views:	336
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	105844

Name:	20-8-L.png
Views:	337
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	105845

Name:	22-5-L.png
Views:	332
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	105846

Name:	23-5-L.png
Views:	330
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	105847

Comment

Jesus loves us all..we are the world! Dear Lord, tonight I ask you to remove the hatred and evil from all their hearts. PLEASE GOD tonight give them love and peace in their life, lift the evil and show them the light! There’s hope, I know there is! Dear lord love them all tonight and forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X