Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye, Forrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goodbye, Forrest

    Dear Forrest,

    In the beginning the Chase was fun. Then, the adventures came and enlightened life. Then, hate and hacking and torture destroyed everything the Chase meant.

    I am leaving and taking 'my toys' with me. That means that I will not be offering a solution nor a picture or anything more about The Chase.

    It will not remove the hackers, but it will remove me from the game. I do not find being tortured to death - literally - to be any fun.

    The bullies do not win. I have a choice as the game is supposed to be volunteer entry and exit. I chose to exit and accept other challenges and adventures.

    As to the hackers, get out of my life! You pile of losers!

    Goodbye, Forrest

    When I left in August 2016 I should never have returned. That is my regret.

    Please understand, I publicly state: my computer has been hacked, my email addresses have been violated, my truck has spyware and so does my residence. I therefore state that no information that appears to have come from me is from me - that means that all correspondence over the last 6 years is not confirmed to be from me even if the hackers used my address and information. Given that even this account has been hacked - I am out of the chase and everything that I have not confirmed face-to-face is subject to be slander or liable about me.

    My computer is hacked and overloaded the CPU and became a robot so I could not research things on the Internet. The Chase is not worth this crap!

    PRH: You know who I am - Kath from Ruidoso (the projectile mailing)

    Respect, love, and best wishes . . . I exit with and a grin . . .

  • #2
    It's a terrible thing that those monsters have done such things to you or anyone just trying to honestly figure out the poem and win this competition. Someday they will mess with the wrong person and find out they are not as good as they think they are.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
      It's a terrible thing that those monsters have done such things to you or anyone just trying to honestly figure out the poem and win this competition. Someday they will mess with the wrong person and find out they are not as good as they think they are.
      They already have - they just don't know it.
      There is nothing to win - I should know - It is all about intrinsic rewards -
      I am happy. I got to learn a lot of things and go on some interesting adventures and meet good people. I got to complete a bucket list item - it was inspired by the gold in the poem. I had the absolute best time and if I have the chance to do it again, I will.
      I never got to know Forrest personally but it is ok - I think he understands my decision.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fogel View Post

        They already have - they just don't know it.
        There is nothing to win - I should know - It is all about intrinsic rewards -
        I am happy. I got to learn a lot of things and go on some interesting adventures and meet good people. I got to complete a bucket list item - it was inspired by the gold in the poem. I had the absolute best time and if I have the chance to do it again, I will.
        I never got to know Forrest personally but it is ok - I think he understands my decision.
        Cool, Then may peace be with you. It's been a pleasure chatting and debating with you !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WarriorManRB
          Not trying to be mean here, but you should really talk to a therapist if you think your truck and house have been hacked.
          The guy did not say those things were hacked. But it sounds like they better not ever follow him. You know some of them dolts are involved with sketchy pi's. They have excuses for everything. That's their thrill of the chase that may end horribly for them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WarriorManRB
            Not trying to be mean here, but you should really talk to a therapist if you think your truck and house have been hacked.
            You are not mean. I have some rather hateful people beyond some searchers. And yes the 'coincidences' have been logged with a therapist. It has to be done for future legal actions. They and law enforcement do not care how many reams of paper it takes, they are accepting all of it. I need to include all possible intrusion points so the statement covers everything - I do listen when I am directed. My home was broken into. The spyware (at least some of it) was placed around the TV and CD player. The problem is that there was a statue next to the TV which is on a very small shelf. The statue was intricate and oddly shaped and could only fit in one position. They did not obviously note how it was placed before they moved it. It ended up behind the TV. thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              why don't you just reset your computer and change your passwords, new email address block some people etc?
              Last edited by 1keyword; 06-21-2019, 12:30 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I lost a computer several months ago.... Fans in Bios were stopped and it burned up.... I suspect hacking as you do.... But I recognized this in the beginning as a possibility and have kept everything on a thumb drive in my pocket.... This is backed up on a thumb drive in my closet.... I have posted my solve so this is not relevant but many of you are active in the chase.... I suggest this approach!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                  why don't you just reset your computer and change your passwords, new email address block some people etc?
                  Been done. They know where I am at all times and boast about it. If I go to a restaurant and there are pictures of Marilyn Monroe on the walls, within an hour there is a picture of Marilyn Monroe on this blog. It was in a threat that KPRO removed as it had nothing to do with the chase. Every new device is hacked and all computers need to be on the Internet for software. I reset and it did not work. I paid for a company to find the intrusion, but they see people coming in and temporarily remove it. A new computer will only be hacked. Thanks for the suggestion.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
                    I lost a computer several months ago.... Fans in Bios were stopped and it burned up.... I suspect hacking as you do.... But I recognized this in the beginning as a possibility and have kept everything on a thumb drive in my pocket.... This is backed up on a thumb drive in my closet.... I have posted my solve so this is not relevant but many of you are active in the chase.... I suggest this approach!
                    There are multiple backups and some 'authorities' have copies as well. IMO the threats of the chase ending in a murder are real - those were last summer in the Guardian and Esquire articles.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                      why don't you just reset your computer and change your passwords, new email address block some people etc?
                      A key logger that infected the main system - the system that is used to reset the computer - prevents any hope of a reset - been there and done that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dude...just get a tinfoil hat and get back in the chase!
                        "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
                          Dude...just get a tinfoil hat and get back in the chase!
                          Tinfoil lol I tried to get tinfoil to cover my hacked cellphone! You know what? They don't make tinfoil anymore - it is aluminum foil and it does not work. lol That comment triggered a good memory and laughter - thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fogel View Post

                            There are multiple backups and some 'authorities' have copies as well. IMO the threats of the chase ending in a murder are real - those were last summer in the Guardian and Esquire articles.
                            There appears to have been at least one, but that does not make it chase related. Statistically speaking there have been 12 to 13 if there was 350,000 searchers. But again that does not make any of them chase related. The one was done to a rich guy from Texas that was involved with a crazy girlfriend that would call or text the man's wife on her cellphone till she finally went and drove the guy off the road when he was on his motorcycle. The kind of mental cases that harass people online use such situations to scare people. And make believe things are different than what they are. When a person gets a new car they suddenly realize all of the same type vehicle they have are all around. It's normal. Don't let them get the best of you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WarriorManRB
                              Not trying to be mean here, but you should really talk to a therapist if you think your truck and house have been hacked.
                              Both are quite possible these days. Be thankful, OP, that you don't have a Japanese smart toilet. Think of how crappy your life would be if THAT got hacked.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X