No announcement yet.

TREASURE TROVE - USDA RULES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it is on goverment land mostly because Forrest has been so adamant that is our land as American citizens . And we all own it equally as tax payers.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

If a person wants to hide land ownership it is not that difficult using a Trust. The lawyer would know
      But then... The lawyer would KNOW. :/

Comment

I think the USDA should consult with at least one competent proctologist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit View Post

The only thing the lawyer would know was a piece of real estate was purchased. Forrest had been into real estate investment for decades. Probably a big portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit View Post

Hmm. The lawyer would know what? That Forrest owned an island of private property within a national park? Or maybe that Forrest owned several such pieces of property? TreasureCodex's comment about Fenn's real estate portfolio might make one wonder. And maybe they are relatively large properties?

All 'maybes', to be sure. Still, IF it is true, would a real estate lawyer know if Forrest hid a TC on one of such properties? On exactly which property out of a number of them, possibly located in all four states? Or exactly where on a relatively large property?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not convinced this idea of Forrest owning the property on which the TC is hidden is correct. But I'm not convinced it is not true, either. It does seem to be one way to avoid ownership problems. And Forrest IMO is a master magician of misdirection.
            Last edited by Bob823; 06-17-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob823 View Post

Hmm. The lawyer would know what? That Forrest owned an island of private property within a national park? Or maybe that Forrest owned several such pieces of property? TreasureCodex's comment about Fenn's real estate portfolio might make one wonder. And maybe they are relatively large properties?

All 'maybes', to be sure. Still, IF it is true, would a real estate lawyer know if Forrest hid a TC on one of such properties? On exactly which property out of a number of them, possibly located in all four states? Or exactly where on a relatively large property?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not convinced this idea of Forrest owning the property on which the TC is hidden is correct. But I'm not convinced it is not true, either. It does seem to be one way to avoid ownership problems. And Forrest IMO is a master magician of misdirection.
              Well, in order to put reale state into a Trust the real estate would be in the Trust's name and the trustee could do the purchasing. Which would typically be a lawyer. I'm pretty sure Forrest created an Irrevocable Trust. The whole purpose of an Irrevocable Trust is to get assets out of a person's name. I would think Forrest has so much real estate that his lawyer does not know anything about where the treasure would be hidden "if" he hid it on a piece of land he purchased.

Comment

When you buy land on New Mexico you do not need your name on the deed or title . But I lean towards public/ Gov. land that can not be bought and developed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                  When you buy land on New Mexico you do not need your name on the deed or title . But I lean towards public/ Gov. land that can not be bought and developed on.
                  A deed is just that (a deed) which describes an occurrence. Please do elaborate how you believe land ownership is recorded in New Mexico.

Comment

I was refering to a anonymous LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                      I was refering to a anonymous LLC.
                      Sure actual owner name can be hidden behind corporate name, LLC or a Trust. It is done all the time. That's how monopolies operate in this country undetected and unimpeded.

Comment

Working...
                      X