Freaky release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky release

What do y'all make of this really creepy release on u-tube?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip8GQM9PL-A

Someone's really trying to shake the searching community up again - an explosion?

Poppycock

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Someone's really trying to shake the searching community up again - an explosion?
      Well , What searcher claimed being very close on June 12th ?

Comment

That has Kyle Sandau written all over it.
        The speech pattern is IDENTICAL even with the masking.
        Daniel Castro (Blues)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Well , What searcher claimed being very close on June 12th ?
          Who might that be???

Comment

Who might that be???
            My bad, wrong date. There was a comment on Where Is Fennfinder that date.

Comment

Strangely, I don't think this is necessarily poppycock - I'll keep an open mind - but there are too many resonances with what has been occurring in and around the chase. As the narrator says, this is about living (coming to be, being) and chasing after our own soul. The bronze box may be about to be discovered or it may not, but I agree that it is not likely to bring contentment to the retriever. Didn't Fenn say something along the lines of they never realized it was the chase they sought, not the quarry?

If nothing else, this YT message may be worth reflecting on.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
                Strangely, I don't think this is necessarily poppycock - I'll keep an open mind - but there are too many resonances with what has been occurring in and around the chase. As the narrator says, this is about living (coming to be, being) and chasing after our own soul. The bronze box may be about to be discovered or it may not, but I agree that it is not likely to bring contentment to the retriever. Didn't Fenn say something along the lines of they never realized it was the chase they sought, not the quarry?

If nothing else, this YT message may be worth reflecting on.
                Those that are all about the "chase" will chase their tails forever as their minds would never allow them to find the chest as the game would be over again.
                Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-14-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Those that are all about the "chase" will chase their tails forever as their minds would never allow them to find the chest as the game would be over again.
                  So you quit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

So you quit?
                    I'm about finding the treasure. I like the researching. Just trying to make the point there are many searchers that are self defeatists.

Comment

It’s Kyle lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                        That has Kyle Sandau written all over it.
                        The speech pattern is IDENTICAL even with the masking.
                        It's Kyle Sandau without a doubt. And he's pretty much saying many of the same things he always says.

Comment

I'm about finding the treasure. I like the researching. Just trying to make the point there are many searchers that are self defeatists.
                          Thanks for clarifying. It was the ‘again’ at the end that stumbled me.

Comment

I recognize that voice. He played the bad guy in a movie once or twice and wears a black cape.. In one scene he tells the protagonist that he is his father.
                            Now it seems he is back again, reminding us all that the force is within us. Duh!! I already knew that. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?

Comment

Nah, it's about the find, not the chase, for me anyways. Finding the chest would give the resources needed for other chases, and I have quite a list of plausible treasures that I'd like to go looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X