Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Origin of “Clue”

https://soundcloud.com/waywordradio/1357-clewe-mp3

cowlazars YouTube Marathon this Saturday! I go on @ 6:00 PM CST... don’t miss it because I plan on bringing it!

mm
    Last edited by minotaur_moreno; 06-13-2019, 07:30 AM.
    If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

nioce
    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVIJ955kC7g

Peace,

O.

Comment

The ball of yarn to big to fit out the door was in the eye of a childs imagination. Forrest later repied to a email saying it was the size of a footbsll. But i do believe the clew has a clue to it. But reflecting on on a overload of subject changing and malarkey answers to questions from FF. He told Preston his final clue would be his car at the Denver museum??? So wouldn't that make THAT the 9th clue? I know that doesn't fit with anyone's rational solve. So it seems totally out of context. But what if . He actually gave us his 3rd factual verbal clue repeated by Preston. When Preston reiterated that story at the hook signing. FF could of easoly said. That is not part of the solve or poem . I can't fathom the chest not being on a mountain in a nature habitat. So my mind won't allow me to stray towardss what i think woukd be deceptions.

Comment

He didn't say the string ball was football-sized, he said it was football "shaped" (in contrast to spherical). So not in conflict with the inability to get it out the bedroom door, even though that "tall tale" is absurd on its face.

Comment

Excellent, MM. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
              The ball of yarn to big to fit out the door was in the eye of a childs imagination. Forrest later repied to a email saying it was the size of a footbsll. But i do believe the clew has a clue to it. But reflecting on on a overload of subject changing and malarkey answers to questions from FF. He told Preston his final clue would be his car at the Denver museum??? So wouldn't that make THAT the 9th clue? I know that doesn't fit with anyone's rational solve. So it seems totally out of context. But what if . He actually gave us his 3rd factual verbal clue repeated by Preston. When Preston reiterated that story at the hook signing. FF could of easoly said. That is not part of the solve or poem . I can't fathom the chest not being on a mountain in a nature habitat. So my mind won't allow me to stray towardss what i think woukd be deceptions.
              I do believe Denver Museum was stated as being the 10th clue.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

That would make a man made structure was stated as being the 10th clue.

Comment

Originally posted by duncan View Post

I think we need to be careful here. The crucial line from the foreword is in a separate paragraph, "The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science." It is not necessarily connected to the prior or succeeding paragraphs in the way we automatically assume. Also, there is a "he" and a "his" and they are not necessarily the same person (i.e. Fenn). The whole thing is ambiguous (like everything else in this endeavor!). It may of course be all above board, but then again it may not.

In addition, I think it would be unwise to think that the treasure is secreted anywhere near the museum, and so the "structure" objection becomes moot.

Comment

Originally posted by duncan View Post

Not really, as the clue was position of where Forrest was to park his vehicle.

Comment

It would seem to me that 17th street (Rock garden) and 23rd street, might be clues regarding where he may have parked his car.

Comment

Originally posted by ksfromKS View Post
                        It would seem to me that 17th street (Rock garden) and 23rd street, might be clues regarding where he may have parked his car.
                        I've been thinking worth the cold is saying the same thing

Comment

Not really, as the clue was position of where Forrest was to park his vehicle.
                          Yes, I just wanted you to clarify what you originally posted.

Comment

I don't believe that's true. Evidence? I don't think you can back that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

I don't believe that's true. Evidence? I don't think you can back that up.
                              I missed posting "location of Forrest's vehicle parked there".
                              Is that enough for you Judge ?

Comment

Working...
                              X