Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An additional forum to post and archive solves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An additional forum to post and archive solves.

Found or not one day this will all be history. It may be nice to have a separate forum to archive people's solves (people who are willing to give up there solve). It may make a nice addition to a book someday. Example's, the Lamar solve, or Coinasters most perfect solve, Or the Colorado solve or Yellowstone solve etc.. Guaranteed the Chase will be like the Lost Dutchman mine, (Fenn's treasure found or not) or the Beale Cypher's and will be much discussed and written about for a very long time.

It may also be nice to disable commenting on these solves, it would be easy enough to refer back to them on this forum and discuss them here rather than berating and attacking someone because it doesn't follow your line of thinking. obviously there's only one correct solve and if there's 20 archived? so why would there be a need to shred them a bunch will obviously be wrong. the point is not the correct solution just people's solves and the why of it if they care to share.

just a thought kpro?
    Last edited by 1keyword; 06-11-2019, 06:01 PM.

I would hate to put it in a separate forum, as it won’t get much traffic. I think it would be good to have it as a stand-alone sticky thread here on the main forum. I am up for having a place to keep the solve stand alone with no comments, then maybe link to a separate thread about comments and thoughts about it. Let’s see what others say, I am happy to set it up.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      I would hate to put it in a separate forum, as it won’t get much traffic. I think it would be good to have it as a stand-alone sticky thread here on the main forum. I am up for having a place to keep the solve stand alone with no comments, then maybe link to a separate thread about comments and thoughts about it. Let’s see what others say, I am happy to set it up.
      that sounds good kpro.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        yes do that.... but wasn't there once one that was deleted or removed from sticky and lost

Comment

Working...
        X