Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 15 Forrest Fenn chat marathon!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

The Forrest Fenn chat marathon this Saturday June 15!

Kpro and Cow going LIVE at 11:30am Pacific!
    Shannon Utz - noon PST - what she has been up to recently and next steps regarding the Forrest Fenn treasure.
    Jono Jones - 1pm Pst
    Copper Dan 2pm PST
    Susie / Sassy 3pm PST
    Justin H - 4pm PST where warm waters halt
    Steve Barnes - 5PM-5:30PM PST
    AJ Rainville - 5:30 - 6:00PM PST "Wordplay and Lateral Thinking in the Forrest Fenn Poem"
    Todd Birmingham 6pm PST Escape Room - Puzzles
    Joel Lewicki - 7pm PST "Very Subtle Hints - Deliberately Placed?” An Unbelievably Ignorant Overview of Clues, Hints, Subtle Hints, and Very Subtle Hints for the Shallow Thinking Treasure Hunter.”
    Michael Raymond 8pm PST First botg the summer of 2017 which included several New Mexico locations. Documentary being put together called 'Finding Treasure' which will benefit children with Cancer and their families.
    Davio 9PM PST
    10PM - FREE FOR ALL! All panel members come back
    Last edited by cowlazars; 06-11-2019, 10:58 AM.

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
    SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

The Forrest Fenn chat marathon this Saturday June 15!

Kpro and Cow going LIVE at 11:30am Pacific!
    Shannon Utz - noon PST - what she has been up to recently and next steps regarding the Forrest Fenn treasure.
    Jono Jones - 1pm Pst
    Copper Dan 2pm PST
    Susie / Sassy 3pm PST
    Justin H - 4pm PST where warm waters halt
    Steve Barnes - 5PM-5:30PM PST
    AJ Rainville - 5:30 - 6:00PM PST "Wordplay and Lateral Thinking in the Forrest Fenn Poem"
    Todd Birmingham 6pm PST Escape Room - Puzzles
    Joel Lewicki - 7pm PST "Very Subtle Hints - Deliberately Placed?” An Unbelievably Ignorant Overview of Clues, Hints, Subtle Hints, and Very Subtle Hints for the Shallow Thinking Treasure Hunter.”
    Michael Raymond 8pm PST First botg the summer of 2017 which included several New Mexico locations. Documentary being put together called 'Finding Treasure' which will benefit children with Cancer and their families.
    Davio 9PM PST
    10PM - FREE FOR ALL! All panel members come back
    Thumbs up !

Click image for larger version

Name:	010-1-L.png
Views:	303
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	103851

Comment

It was a surprise that we had such great interest. The panelist are so great with varied perspectives! We thought we might need to do some gap filling with other topics, but all the slots filled up and then some! Should be fun. I will need some caffeine on that day for sure!
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Couldn’t resist doing another one ehhh?! You guys made out like Jesse and James with that last one! Great business plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
          Couldn’t resist doing another one ehhh?! You guys made out like Jesse and James with that last one! Great business plan!
          It was definitely an unexpected part of the first one, but this one, we are doing something different when it comes to the super chat part. I think that is what you mean.

We were also shocked about the positive response from the community on people. We opened this one up and it was jammed packed with participants, new and old. So exciting!

I have to give credit to Mike, it was his idea and I was pleasantly surprised how well it was received! I tend to focus on the couple of negative and risks, and he just likes to do things that are fun and see what happens, a good balance!
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
          X