THE NINE CLUES IN AN OLD LIGHT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

I don't agree these are the nine clues, in my opinion you will only know they are clues when you have married each to a feature on a map. Of course you may have done that and they are such in your opinion. But I am interested in this language you talk about. How do I learn more?
    I just did this and have had my solve for a long time now. So it does depict an actual solve. When I decided to see if the first 9 symbols could be married to the solve I was amazed they just flowed into it. You can see some of my work at Colonel Churchward's grandson's website. I'm putting a book together with two others including reinterpreting some of the Bible that shows what the scriptures were really for. I discovered that Ancient Pictographs had Consonant Pictographs that can be used as Vowels also. Hopefully by next year I will have enough to publish. Including a book that translates Hebrew Dictionary words into English letters so people can translate for themselves.

http://my-mu.com/guestblog/?p=154
    Jeff Benner has a website that translates Ancient Hebrew Pictographs and is a good read. Though I go into more depth in my translations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
      I still have no idea what any of those lines mean. And how you get meaning out of them . To me that would seem harder to figure out then the poem. But I'm okay with not understanding. Sometimes there's more solace with the less you know.
      The meaning comes out of different ways of understanding the pictographs. They are color coded for various forms of meaning. The ancient language is very expandable. They are ideograms that include sounds for speech. I also figured out how there could of been a sign language and came up with signs for all the symbols.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
        is this the 9 clues?
        These nine clues can get a person to the location I found. Actually the poem can be used to take at least 3 different paths to get to the same location. Confirmation ? Maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
          I'm pretty sure ABJAB is specialized knowledge.
          It is to the point of people not knowing the symbols. But as I was attempting to demonstrate and stated that Forrest may not even know he knows more about this language than he realizes. This language is based on Nature. Just as the Bible book Genesis starts out as Nature being formed. But just like Forrest's poem, Genesis tells a different story underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

I don't agree these are the nine clues, in my opinion you will only know they are clues when you have married each to a feature on a map. Of course you may have done that and they are such in your opinion. But I am interested in this language you talk about. How do I learn more?
            If you go to my webpage you will see all the pictographs with their Hebrew Letter Names.
            If you contact me I will gather up a package of the Green version which is what the Pictographs are. And email them to you, no charge !

https://hebrewcodex.wordpress.com/
            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-11-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I would never understand how you arrived at your pictograph theory without some great reference to some hexagraphic geometric key in the poem. The only close thing I ever had to that was a hexagraphic color key position; years earlier in my workings in the poem, and it rather weak compared to what later presented itself to me in simpler ways. No offense..
              Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                I would never understand how you arrived at your pictograph theory without some great reference to some hexagraphic geometric key in the poem. The only close thing I ever had to that was a hexagraphic color key position; years earlier in my workings in the poem, and it rather weak compared to what later presented itself to me in simpler ways. No offense..
                Here is the basic color key to translate pictographs.

1. DICTATE / LEGAL VIEW BLACK

2. DUALITY / ANTONYM VIEW RED OUTLINED

3. RECONCILIATION / RECONCILED VIEW BLUE

4. MANIFESTATION / APPEARANCE VIEW GREEN

5. CREATION / PERSON TYPE VIEW GOLD OUTLINED

6. TIME AND SPACE / WORLD VIEW PURPLE

7. COMING INTO BEING / BECOMING VIEW TURQUOISE

8. SELF REPLICATION / RENEWAL VIEW ORANGE

9. SOCIETY EVOKED / INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY VIEW BROWN

10. HOUSEHOLD / GROUP VIEW YELLOW OUTLINED

11. SYNONYM OFF WHITE OUTLINED

Comment