No announcement yet.

A most Ravenous Solution ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe I get the mixed message Forrest is telling... and why he'd want to end up in the throat of an imperial dinosaur... maybe to choke it, to never give up... to take it with him.
    So is it time to end this? Cynthia are you in the area and have some time to look? Anyone else? Believe I've given enough supporting evidence though there is much more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190619-084231_Maps.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	105275
    Secondary spots.. eye of the ruler, or hilt of the sword... It could be more complicated than this but lord I certainly hope not... took me 2 years to get this far with hardly any shortcuts...

If you look at the map and the details you will find a reasonable conclusion.
    Good day.
    t

Comment

Symbolically maybe you don't think it could end in the neck of a dinosaur but consider this-

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190619-114631_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.0 KB ID:	105284
      There was a recent mention of Baby Ruth wrappers...

Click image for larger version  Name:	rutht.jpg Views:	6 Size:	86.5 KB ID:	105290
      can't judge a book or a candy bar by its cover. Named after Grover Cleveland's daughter... yeah right!
      Ruth Cleveland... well the elks do Rut in the area, and it is level land. Maybe a connection?
      I think of this...
      https://youtu.be/TPxiXGr9nFM
      lol, and the dinosaur is pooping trucks on the map, down the service road...

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/01/19/pandome/
      ...down in the comments -v- (interesting... I didn't write that, but can take a guess)

Click image for larger version  Name:	bron.jpg Views:	1 Size:	160.5 KB ID:	105321

Haha!... Anyway back to the lump in my throat-
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-19-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Name:	throat1.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	105289

Comment

Name:	throat2.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	105300
          Leave him alone...

Comment

Olga Svoboda-
            Old gas body? hmmm, that works...

believe I spotted an armadillo on the map too... reminds me of Texas

Click image for larger version  Name:	armadillo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.2 KB ID:	105317

Did you know between Temple Texas and Dallas there's a mighty big Brontosaurus? off the side of the road not in it...
            Think his throat is clear though... If you make it through the teeth of the Rockies perhaps you'll find the neck?
            And a redneck from Texas?

Click image for larger version  Name:	throat4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	211.3 KB ID:	105318
            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-19-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Throat5.jpg Views:	29 Size:	176.6 KB ID:	105333Click image for larger version  Name:	throat3.jpg Views:	29 Size:	273.7 KB ID:	105334
              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-19-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Perhaps one of the biggest hints to where the chest is... the chest itself. 'Attack on the castle of love'
                Soldiers climbing ladders on the side of a castle being pelted by roses...
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050540_Google.jpg Views:	3 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	105405
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190619-204625_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	467.0 KB ID:	105353
                ...climbing the castle wall.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190619-204927_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	638.4 KB ID:	105354
                The columns of basalt at Sheepeater cliff... that's quite the wall-Marty!

Forrest's stories of teachers with ropes and children being able to touch famous works of art...
                To think symbolically this is the front of the chest... and 1/4 mile straight behind it could be it...?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190619_211148.jpg Views:	4 Size:	202.1 KB ID:	105355

Worth the cold or a look...?
                Promise I haven't looked there... just about everywhere else..
                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-20-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Babe Ruth didn't really look like an athlete... that's judging the wrapper... you shouldn't do that.
                  Forrest never talks about dinosaurs, though he is very much into relics and history...
                  Tarry scant~ tar is made of oil, which is made of Jurassic plants and animals..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050920_Google.jpg Views:	4 Size:	70.5 KB ID:	105402

Ralph Lauren did start with neckties, and seems to like the word Sinclair...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050029_Chrome.jpg Views:	4 Size:	40.3 KB ID:	105400
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050433_Amazon Shopping.jpg Views:	6 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	105399

One spoon looks like a dinosaur track?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190620-071718_Chrome.jpg Views:	4 Size:	81.4 KB ID:	105401

...that works. I'm done chasing chickens... they are descendants of dinosaurs ya know...

Name:	chicks.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	105414
                  ...so are flamingos
                  Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-20-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

This isn't a failed solve staking a claim just in case. This is probably the correct solve waiting for someone to finish it.. An offer for a partnership.
                    Maybe you'd like to see a different ending with a sole figurine taking the top of the cake. But as Forrest said no person is an island...
                    The only lesson I'm here to teach is one of sharing...

Click image for larger version  Name:	fishing2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	12.1 KB ID:	105404

That's what life should be about,
                    not to tout,
                    teaching others to learn,
                    how to catch that trout...

t)
                    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-20-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                      Babe Ruth didn't really look like an athlete... that's judging the wrapper... you shouldn't do that.
                      Forrest never talks about dinosaurs, though he is very much into relics and history...
                      Tarry scant~ tar is made of oil, which is made of Jurassic plants and animals..

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050920_Google.jpg Views:	4 Size:	70.5 KB ID:	105402

Ralph Lauren did start with neckties, and seems to like the word Sinclair...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050029_Chrome.jpg Views:	4 Size:	40.3 KB ID:	105400
                      Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190620-050433_Amazon Shopping.jpg Views:	6 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	105399

One spoon looks like a dinosaur track?

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190620-071718_Chrome.jpg Views:	4 Size:	81.4 KB ID:	105401
                      ...that works. I'm done chasing chickens... they are descendants of dinosaurs ya know...
                      It's an interesting world we live in.

https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2014/0...erything-else/

Leonardo DaVinci: “Everything Connects to Everything Else”

https://blog.world-mysteries.com/sci...-the-universe/
                      " If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. "
                      – Nikola Tesla

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla%27s_oscillator

" One version of the story has Tesla experimenting with a small version of his mechanical oscillator at his laboratory on 46 East Houston Street near the Manhattan neighborhood of SoHo. Tesla said the oscillator was around 7 inches (18 cm) long, and weighing one or two pounds; something "you could put in your overcoat pocket". At one point while experimenting with the oscillator, he alleged it generated a resonance in several buildings causing complaints to the police. As the speed grew he said that the machine oscillated at the resonance frequency of his own building and, belatedly realizing the danger, he was forced to use a sledge hammer to terminate the experiment, just as the police arrived " " MythBusters "

" The oscillator/"earthquake machine" was explored in 2006 in Episode 60 – "Earthquake Machine". The MythBusters made a device powered by electricity rather than steam. It produced vibrations that could be felt hundreds of feet away, but no earthquake shaking on the bridge they attached to; they judged that the claim that the device produced an earthquake to be false (i.e. a "busted myth"). "

Kinda sounds like those in the Chase that claim they could not find treasure so no treasure existed or was already taken cause they couldn't replicate what a genius did.

Comment

"Kinda sounds like those in the Chase that claim they could not find treasure so no treasure existed or was already taken cause they couldn't replicate what a genius did."

I appretiate your opinion, good to know what's what.
                        ...kinda sounds like your lumping me with bombs... I believe the target is there... no approval needed, and he's still a genius.
                        I just went to the edge, see if anyone wants to jump with me?
                        ...read this from the beginning, look at the map, look at the measures, the poem, and what was avoided.

I like to end things on a good note, or at least a humorous one.
                        This dino's got it going on~

Name:	photob1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	105420
                        is shaving washing? ..kinda

Name:	photob2.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	105419

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                          "Kinda sounds like those in the Chase that claim they could not find treasure so no treasure existed or was already taken cause they couldn't replicate what a genius did."

I appretiate your opinion, good to know what's what.
                          ...kinda sounds like your lumping me with bombs... I believe the target is there... no approval needed, and he's still a genius.
                          I just went to the edge, see if anyone wants to jump with me?
                          ...read this from the beginning, look at the map, look at the measures, the poem, and what was avoided.

I like to end things on a good note, or at least a humorous one.
                          This dino's got it going on~

Name:	photob1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	105420
                          is shaving washing? ..kinda

Name:	photob2.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	105419

lol
                          Not lumping you with bombs.
                          Just showing you some good info.
                          Kinda like you do

Comment

"I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

OMG!!! Hahaha! I thought that was a kid's show at first! tooo funny!

Please let this thread end here.. and sink to the bottom for a thousand years...

Thank you TC and AG, made my day!

Name:	Screenshot_20190620-201725_Instagram.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	105480
                              damn pirates everywhere..!
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-20-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	ghost.jpg Views:	61 Size:	86.7 KB ID:	105426

~The End~

https://youtu.be/h1CR5eFU_AE
                                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-20-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X