No announcement yet.

A most Ravenous Solution ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-095249_Maps.jpg Views:	2 Size:	101.9 KB ID:	112558

Where's Alice? I don't know...
    She's must be busy in wonderland.
    Lord lookout and help her though..
    Rabbit and time, will make that stand.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190811_135817.jpg Views:	1 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	112560

Why am I here? What's the measure?
    Sacred geometry through glass-
    Look out for you, it is my pleasure...
    Run with arrows, through wet grass.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-100200_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	224.7 KB ID:	112561

Echos call the wolves with hungry eyes-
    They think me a lamb, I love to surprise.
    my favorite song of the chase...
    dealer throw me another ace~

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-095608_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	350.0 KB ID:	112559
    Love rings eternal both time and space ~

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-14-2019, 09:13 AM.
    XXX

Comment

• Ya need me, come get me...
      I will be with my best friend and temple.
      She's our mother and she's been hurt.
      I will be with her not in body but spirit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190105_101451.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	112571
      XXX

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
        Ya need me, come get me...
        I will be with my best friend and temple.
        She's our mother and she's been hurt.
        I will be with her not in body but spirit.

Name:	20190105_101451.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	112571
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN9hTyTwhCc

Comment

• ...I finally was able to watch that whole video. A lot of truth in it, no wonder I haven't seen it. I like how it starts and ends with the lamps. Makes me think of my chimney sweeping days. You know dancing around on rooftops and such

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-212315_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	112621
          Gas lamps are most inviting, warms the heart and the cobbles. Still a bunch left I hear, though leerie- they threw away the bicycles too! Ah well take what you can get?
          Funny the next scene was snow... I started to post my picture from last fall, meditating and hunting in the snow. Though I thought it might be out of place in August. Now I say, why not aye? Who makes the rules anyway, they didn't ask me..
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20181215_092727.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.9 KB ID:	112622
          I'm kinda spontaneous like that, and much love the snow. Up until my toes get cold... I had a tune for you earlier when I was feeding the regal little smooshter. Now it escapes me but I'm sure it will return to be shared. Anyway, I'm gonna write f real quick and turn in. Taking focus off the madhatter holes why not? Showed the hand..
          Get up a little early and tend the lamps (I suppose plan? Yeah I don't have or need one. Found a ground and she guides like the the wind... thought I remembered that song for a second, classic tune- had wind in it?
          https://youtu.be/oiiix_vIBSw
          no wasn't that one... though I like it and hadn't heard it in quite some time. So then I thought this one..
          https://youtu.be/ur8ftRFb2Ac
          nope... well maybe tomorrow. Sleep tight alright and have a good night. Let the little lamp shine~
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-230224_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.5 KB ID:	112623
          XXX

Comment

• Why not one more ...

Name:	20181215_071544.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	112628
            sat here for hours... didn't see a deer, and it was wonderful. Hope you understand, some day.
            XXX

Comment

• I have no talent for dance, or art.
              I have real passion, that is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wmbsome View Post
                I have no talent for dance, or art.
                I have real passion, that is all.
                Then you are 'super-charged'' and have plenty. All you need is your outlet to plug it into... hope you find it.
                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-15-2019, 04:01 AM.
                XXX

Comment

...I finally was able to watch that whole video. A lot of truth in it, no wonder I haven't seen it. I like how it starts and ends with the lamps. Makes me think of my chimney sweeping days. You know dancing around on rooftops and such

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190814-212315_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	112621
                  Gas lamps are most inviting, warms the heart and the cobbles. Still a bunch left I hear, though leerie- they threw away the bicycles too! Ah well take what you can get?
                  Funny the next scene was snow... I started to post my picture from last fall, meditating and hunting in the snow. Though I thought it might be out of place in August. Now I say, why not aye? Who makes the rules anyway, they didn't ask me..
                  Click image for larger version Name:	20181215_092727.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.9 KB ID:	112622
                  I'm kinda spontaneous like that, and much love the snow. Up until my toes get cold... I had a tune for you earlier when I was feeding the regal little smooshter. Now it escapes me but I'm sure it will return to be shared. Anyway, I'm gonna write f real quick and turn in. Taking focus off the madhatter holes why not? Showed the hand..
                  Get up a little early and tend the lamps (I suppose plan? Yeah I don't have or need one. Found a ground and she guides like the the wind... thought I remembered that song for a second, classic tune- had wind in it?
                  https://youtu.be/oiiix_vIBSw
                  no wasn't that one... though I like it and hadn't heard it in quite some time. So then I thought this one..
                  https://youtu.be/ur8ftRFb2Ac
                  nope... well maybe tomorrow. Sleep tight alright and have a good night. Let the little lamp shine~
                  Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190814-230224_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.5 KB ID:	112623
                  Chimney sweeping was done in an evil fashion for many many years in England.

https://www.intriguing-history.com/c...eeps-act-1834/ Dangers the children faced.

" Many times small children would get physically stuck inside the twisted chimney. They needed to bring their knees up to wedge themselves against the chimney, their backs would form another wedge. If they brought their knees up too far towards their chest, they could become jammed. To avoid asphyxiation the chimney needed to cleaned quickly. Sometimes the master would light a small fire in the grate to speed up the process or send another child up behind to jab the first with a spike. Many of these chimneys were only about 45cm wide. The creosote and soot destroyed their lungs. They rarely got paid, just provided with food and lodging, neither of which was substantial enough to allow a child to thrive. When one child died, well there were plenty more to take his place. So death from falling, getting stuck and asphyxiation and exhaustion were common. "

Comment

• Yeah doesn't sound as romantic as in Mary Poppins... they don't use children or breath soot anymore. Replaced by shop-vacs and gas masks. Though brushes are still used, and you can still dance on the roof if you fancy.
                    XXX

Comment

Yeah doesn't sound as romantic as in Mary Poppins... they don't use children or breath soot anymore. Replaced by shop-vacs and gas masks. Though brushes are still used, and you can still dance on the roof if you fancy.
                      Things are much different today, 8" flue for combination wood/oil furnace I installed in a 5000 sq ft house I built years ago.

https://154613-us.all.biz/charmaster...eplace-g221545

Name:	221565.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	112650

Comment

Yeah doesn't sound as romantic as in Mary Poppins... they don't use children or breath soot anymore. Replaced by shop-vacs and gas masks. Though brushes are still used, and you can still dance on the roof if you fancy.
                        My roof's so tiny, I'm out of space
                        to dance with them girls that are fair of face;
                        but clean off the soot and give me a brush,
                        I will shine it all up tho I'm not in a rush.

Comment

• Yep, mostly safer these days. Ya got me thinking though... first about soot, carbon, lungs and heart attacks. . . Have you ever heard of something called a Texas heart shot? .. believe that my be why we see a heart just out the backside of the armadillo...
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190813_225501.jpg Views:	0 Size:	223.6 KB ID:	112653Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-225037_Maps.jpg Views:	0 Size:	223.0 KB ID:	112654
                          I first heard of such a term when hunting out west with my uncle. It's probably a more common term out that away. Butt I've also heard it on the east end, must have caught on..
                          I wouldn't consider it particularly ethical to take aim at a deers a-hole. If that's the only shot you've got... it's probably for good reason and you are probably rushing things. Plus as my uncle pointed out.. to much of a chance you will mess up the tenderloins or hindquarters... and the last thing I want to see is a wounded anything made to suffer. That's not respectful or tasteful in my book..

Name:	Screenshot_20190815-083902_Google.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	112656
                          To each their own? Just because it's legal doesn't make it right... Just like some laws don't make sense, or sometimes deserve an exception.
                          So it's likely the heart out the backside of the possum on a half shell is the mark of a Texan... or perhaps it's a heart-fart, or one thing for certain it's a bunch of trees in the shape of a heart in a most peculiar yet perfect spot...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-222216_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.7 KB ID:	112655

Curious, Tay? Did Forrest teach you to doodle?
                          Believe it's high time to get the bow out..
                          Right now I'm gonna get my coffee on.. hopefully not on my shirt.
                          y'all have a good one.
                          t
                          Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-15-2019, 07:42 AM.
                          XXX

Comment

• Americana... I just remembered the song I was trying to remember last night... makes me want to take up sailing. (Love the water too; )

XXX

Comment

• Decided to repost this ... just in case the other thread should go poof... it's regarding the blaze... he wasn't kidding about having to go through the poem over and over again... like a ty-d-bol flush... you spiral on dow and around..
                              Absolutely love all of Fenn's minnie puzzles.
                              Here's a good one recently resurrected ~

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190815-105049_Chrome.jpg Views:	2 Size:	71.0 KB ID:	112672
                              Well opinions are like a..
                              but now consider this bit of observation
                              "Anything that stands out "
                              A-ny-thing
                              ... big apple
                              bi-ga-pple can be read a few ways...
                              I'll leave it at that, the heart shape itself is kinda
                              appealingly applish.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190811_135817.jpg Views:	2 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	112673

Reminds me of when I accidentally drove a big rig through a bay door... unfortunately the door was closed... butt not for long. I finally found the clutch and thank goodness, no one was working on the truck inside... it was the slowest and noisiest wreck one could imagine.
                              The company insurance paid for it, the hole my ass bit out of the seat... even paid for me to take a leak... love this country..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-221419_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	112677
                              (Tophats are in this year, to expand capacity; )

​anyway y'all be careful out there.
                              love ya,

t

ps- interesting the first blaze is on a horses nose, and the last is a heart or apple. (I love horses and apples too. )
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-15-2019, 12:55 PM.
                              XXX

Comment

• https://youtu.be/4BJ9LGCAcxQ

Comment

Working...
                                X