Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
    About to really go down the rabbit hole ~
    Most of the Castellaw's came from Scotland, Paisley Scotland... quite the coincidence Wilson..

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190812-015919_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	112413

So Forrest recommended to bring gloves, a flashlight, and a sandwich on your treasure hunt...
    Gloves (like Wilson) and a flashlight- because you are in the armadillo's colon...
    The sandwich must be for the white rabbit...

What is significant about a white rabbit? Lots..
    not just Alice in wonderland...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190812-021020_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.9 KB ID:	112416
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190812-021053_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	112414

The real kicker, to me, is this brave fellow~

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190812-021826_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	112415
    ...think I need a nap. They called my great grandfather Papa Tom-tom- go figure..
    They called this fellow "white rabbit"
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._F._E._Yeo-Thomas

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190812-151607_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.3 KB ID:	112417

Forest---Thomas~ ain't that some slick...! no really the man was slicker than slick, and for all the right reasons...
    Amen

t
    My wife’s code name is Shelley. And I used to own a white rabbit when I was a kid. One night some beast ripped into it’s wire cage...probably a wolverine...

Comment

• Well this is IT... here's some other hint/egg slingers ~

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190812-201023_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	112459
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190812-142253_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.6 KB ID:	112458

YES... oh yes! Love dis bar!
      Tea and coffee!
      and the babe Ruth!

t
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-12-2019, 07:18 PM.
      XXX

Comment

• Believe Bridges are the way to go, the future..
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190812-221240_Instagram.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	112470
        might have a hint or two?
        believe he's been helping Lauren in his spare time ~

Name:	Screenshot_20190812-220850_Instagram.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	112469
        pretty cool,
        damn wish I had some cookies...
        wait ... we have arrowroot cookies.

don't worry, he won't miss 'em. Good night peeps.

XXX

Comment

• So why is it you must go... in the colon of the Texas armadillo? Because that's where it's at!!!
          ....I can see why people early on thought it might be in an outhouse. Read back through the poem with it in mind..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-082036_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	81.3 KB ID:	112490
          I mean it starts off - Ass eye, go alone in there (unless you're a chick... then you take your friends..)
          If you have a cat, you know about bold buried treasures...
          Warm waters halt... canyon down
          . Bathroom is- to far to walk, might be trouble brewing.. Home of Brown-speaks for itself. The end drawn n-igh... the se-mi-colon... stay away from the paddle (except when you are older on a wild Saturday night). Heavy loads.. water high (until you flush).
          https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/21/sc...ne-point_five/
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-085350_Chrome.jpg Views:	2 Size:	68.8 KB ID:	112493
          A blaze (too much hot sauce)... quickly down (the drain), cease- you're done. Butt tarry scat.. marble glaze (in a nice bathroom). To Go in peace... (hopefully). I must go (when ya gotta go ya gotta...) done it, now tired and weak (constipation is a terrible thing, we've all been there, stay hydrated for goodness sake..)
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-085514_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	66.3 KB ID:	112492
          effort worth the cold, brave and in the wood (if you have ever been in an outhouse in the winter mountains, that's what it's all about.. living by the seat of yer pants..) title to the gold Indulgence could also be seen as In-du-lg-en-c-e (in doo large in see eee! ...I've seen scary things in an airport bathroom too..)
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-085435_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	346.6 KB ID:	112491
          All potty jokes asside.... The brilliance is that he made the poem describe not just an armadillo colon, butt a journey to an important clue in one area off of logic and an area off of imagination and you had to use the poem and the map several times to reach the rear end... lol marvelous!.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190811_135817.jpg Views:	2 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	112494
          Are we out of toilet paper?...
          Someone who's not afraid to go in an armadillo's keister.. not afraid to walk 500' from the parking lot, not afraid of millions of dollars, not afraid to share the stage... please finish this slick...( It'll make ya famous; )

yep
          Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-13-2019, 08:23 AM.
          XXX

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
            So why is it you must go... in the colon of the Texas armadillo? Because that's where it's at!!!
            ....I can see why people early on thought it might be in an outhouse. Read back through the poem with it in mind..

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190813-082036_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	81.3 KB ID:	112490
            I mean it starts off - Ass eye, go alone in there (unless you're a chick... then you take your friends..)
            If you have a cat, you know about bold buried treasures...
            Warm waters halt... canyon down
            . Bathroom is- to far to walk, might be trouble brewing.. Home of Brown-speaks for itself. The end drawn n-igh... the se-mi-colon... stay away from the paddle (except when you are older on a wild Saturday night). Heavy loads.. water high (until you flush).
            https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/21/sc...ne-point_five/
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190813-085350_Chrome.jpg Views:	2 Size:	68.8 KB ID:	112493
            A blaze (too much hot sauce)... quickly down (the drain), cease- you're done. Butt tarry scat.. marble glaze (in a nice bathroom). To Go in peace... (hopefully). I must go (when ya gotta go ya gotta...) done it, now tired and weak (constipation is a terrible thing, we've all been there, stay hydrated for goodness sake..)
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190813-085514_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	66.3 KB ID:	112492
            effort worth the cold, brave and in the wood (if you have ever been in an outhouse in the winter mountains, that's what it's all about.. living by the seat of yer pants..) title to the gold Indulgence could also be seen as In-du-lg-en-c-e (in doo large in see eee! ...I've seen scary things in an airport bathroom too..)
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190813-085435_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	346.6 KB ID:	112491
            All potty jokes asside.... The brilliance is that he made the poem describe not just an armadillo colon, butt a journey to an important clue in one area off of logic and an area off of imagination and you had to use the poem and the map several times to reach the rear end... lol marvelous!.
            Click image for larger version Name:	20190811_135817.jpg Views:	2 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	112494
            Are we out of toilet paper?...
            Someone who's not afraid to go in an armadillo's keister.. not afraid to walk 500' from the parking lot, not afraid of millions of dollars, not afraid to share the stage... please finish this slick...( It'll make ya famous; )

yep
            Castellaw -

Me thinks you need an enema tho -
            only then will you find the way to go!

Actually been pondering this subject for a long, long time.
            Even bought a book of poetry about it. Highly recommended by a dear friend.

Life can be such a "crapshoot" sometimes, dontcha think?
            Keep in mind those famous words tho - "There, but for the Grace of God, go I."
            Last edited by wwwamericana; 08-13-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Joker...
              https://youtu.be/jKofnVkUwBA
              I've done my part for now..

Did you know armadillos actually lay eggs?
              not exactly Easter eggs but it's a hint...

Thinking of getting a neck tattoo... or maybe a bee on my back...

Well today is the 13th... all's well that ends a swell~
              Finish it or to let it drag on for years... either way..
              Hope y'all have a good day.

t

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-13-2019, 09:13 AM.
              XXX

Comment

• If I can't convince someone to go look there purrhaps the Easter bunny herself can help?
                Lima show ya somethin 'in the pipe' Charlie~
                Y'all ever roll the dice? Play some 'craps'?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-123022_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	180.9 KB ID:	112507
                5x5...

Candy is dandy and chocolate melts quickly...

Is that a stone between the butterflies? Nah
                just an apparition... like me!
                Might take out 2 birds, but not the flutterbies...
                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign...ability_report
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190813-124614_PicsArt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	112506

So sweat..
                ...I better make a dentist appointment.
                today would be a good day, if only..

https://youtu.be/CBlpfSDmh0Y
                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-13-2019, 01:13 PM.
                XXX

Comment

• This got me thinking that for a pilot, "5 by 5" is a way to describe how well (loud and clear) they can hear radio transmissions. 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.

Comment

• I don't want to be a jerk,
                    but some of us just gotta work.
                    When the time is right, I will go,
                    and then we can begin this show.
                    But call the dentist now you hear -
                    cuz I want you grinning from ear to ear.
                    I may not be purrfect but I will try,
                    and outta that sandbox we shall fly.
                    Last edited by wwwamericana; 08-13-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Fair enough... appreciate the interest.
                      high regards, found this on pinterest-

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_6739.jpg Views:	8 Size:	263.7 KB ID:	112511
                      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-13-2019, 06:42 PM.
                      XXX

Comment

• Love your avatar of the "bee" -
                        Thirteen has always been good to me.
                        Call it chance, or call it fate -
                        I was born upon that date.
                        Not unlucky as they say -
                        I use it often to find my way.

Comment

• Love the numbers one and three-
                          They are also special to humble-me.
                          Can you believe in what is fate-
                          I was born on a similar date.
                          Not exactly but just the same-
                          I believe 1 and 3 can light a flame.
                          XXX

Comment

• I certainly don't think you're a jerk-
                            but I bet you know how to search.
                            When you go, do me a favor-
                            and stop for icecream, any flavor.
                            But think of me when you taste the cold-
                            can you believe I'd bee so bold?
                            I could lead one to a treasure-
                            and 13 trips? well it was my pleasure..

https://youtu.be/2r0rZFqaa0A
                            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-14-2019, 04:15 AM.
                            XXX

Comment

• How would Benjamin Button draw an armadillo with a heart fart?

Name:	Screenshot_20190813-222216_Instagram.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	112551
                              probably close to that...
                              XXX

Comment

• Tool has some mighty interesting songs coming out...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-053145_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.1 KB ID:	112553

It's raining Easter egg hints-
                                Think I need a reese's cup, some coffee and a nap..
                                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-14-2019, 08:22 AM.
                                XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X