No announcement yet.

A most Ravenous Solution ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As 1 half, I mean I have, gone alone in there.
    Anyone have a half mile compass handy?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190612-195839_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.8 KB ID:	104157

...she does have the power!
    ...dudes we got stuck with responsibility.
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-12-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

To actually know where to go on the map...
      we must take a closer look at it... why is there a pyramid, a pirate ship an all seeing eye? What is important to Forrest? What does the poem really tell us to do? What should our perspective be at any given moment on this map? Is the bear in the background as important as Teddy himself?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181008_014559(1).jpg
Views:	301
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	104184

Name:	20180518_082616.png
Views:	292
Size:	810.8 KB
ID:	104186

Name:	20181006_003432.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	104185
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-12-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

How do trees grow in straight lines and pyramid shapes?
        way back there...

Name:	20180628_000642.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	104188
        ...with a little help from some friends?

Why does it look like you are in the wood... of a saddle horn, across the river from the pyramid?

Name:	20180616_152241.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	104189

Comment

You amaze me.. all the horsin around you do..
          Now it makes sense.. the first one..
          Last edited by Wmbsome; 06-12-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Believe if there is a theme here ultimately it would have something to do with peace...
            Even if the horses head ended up in someone's bed... and the trees burned again..
            The Rill of the chase will still be there, there is no easy way to remove the crescent bank, that turn in the river.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dove love3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	104251

Or the shape of the dove the river forms below. Nor those heavy loads on my mind along the edge...

Click image for larger version  Name:	30166D2919FE4899B82505A30BA0C3EE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	104252

A different perspective of the bird of love... Bring a friend, bring a fly rod, life is to be shared.
            Why did he pick this area? Go see for yourself, it is magnificent. A real hidden gem.
            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-13-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
              Believe if there is a theme here ultimately it would have something to do with peace...
              Even if the horses head ended up in someone's bed... and the trees burned again..
              The Rill of the chase will still be there, there is no easy way to remove the crescent bank, that turn in the river.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dove love3.jpg Views:	3 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	104251

Or the shape of the dove the river forms below. Nor those heavy loads on my mind along the edge...

Click image for larger version  Name:	30166D2919FE4899B82505A30BA0C3EE.jpg Views:	4 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	104252

A different perspective of the bird of love... Bring a friend, bring a fly rod, life is to be shared.
              Why did he pick this spot? Go see for yourself, it is magnificent.
              The Crescent and bird is by far the best pick I have seen anyone do on GE. You do have a good eye ! A few years back I found on GE a land feature that cast a large shadow of what looked like a man (Phantom) but it disappeared when GE updated. I agree with the statement you made before about vibrations that create the world and how they transpire (manifest) in our environment.
              Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-13-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks TC... If you look down river from the blaze. Then back in the woods to the west a bit..
                44°54'07.0"N 110°43'04.5"Wor 44.901932, -110.717927
                Click image for larger version  Name:	bear head3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.1 KB ID:	104261
                Click image for larger version  Name:	bear head.jpg Views:	0 Size:	183.8 KB ID:	104260

There's a bear in the background, a teddy bear.
                Well I certainly like teddies even if they are sneaking up...

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2098.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.3 KB ID:	104262

Run Forrest run!? Nah he could stare 'em down...
                His buddy would probably have it stuffed?

Click image for larger version  Name:	rlteddy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	104263

Now that's cute! I don't care who you are, much less who I am...

...didn't we start this solve with a Teddy?

Click image for larger version  Name:	ask-teddy-bear-106452094-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.1 KB ID:	104264

A dudes gotta be able to sleep at night...
                yeah I wouldn't shoot the little fella either.
                A bully is no friend of mine... look after the innocent.
                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-13-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

But tarry scant with marvel gaze.

After you find the blaze and he tells you to look down river across the crescent, or 2C's~ (to cease)
                  That knob on the west bank, a small butt, there's black tarry lichen along the ledge just north of it...
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	map big view1 pirate.jpg Views:	0 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	104283
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Pirate skull and sails3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	256.1 KB ID:	104284

Arr... there's the pirate skull right there too... and he tells you to scan arround the March veil, the trail along the
                  ledge in front of the pirate skull... Sure enough there was an ancient tool sitting there, like someone had just placed it there...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180518_182302.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	104285
                  Gut tool/ scraper... who leaves Indian artifacts laying around in the perfect spot...?
                  ...why does it look like a pyramid missing it's top? Let me hold a dollar...

Marvel gaze also has a another hint... a Comic Book... translates to Company Mic (or 'em I see) Bo-ok... ?
                  Just so happens that's the next stop... where the Bow's come together..
                  Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-13-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Name:	bigpicdraw.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	336.8 KB
ID:	104421

We know on this map we are to look quickly down... perhaps in more than one way...
                    What are you doing when you look down? Bowing your head...
                    If you look down and pucker your lips, you may see cupid's bow...
                    If you look down your pirate ship you will see the Bow...
                    Your ship upside-down is arched like a rainbow...
                    And you may look down and see your best furry friend wearing a bow-tie, and exclaiming bow-wow...

Where the "Bows" come together~

Name:	bigpic1bow.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	315.3 KB
ID:	104422

Comment

A closer look-

Name:	thedogpark13.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	104424

Coincidence? ...think we've made it past that.

Name:	thedogpark1.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	104425

Comment

...He's giving us instructions. On how to solve the poem and read this map...
                        By discovery..
                        Took me awhile to figure this out. Now I'm sticking to my word and giving everyone a shot at it.
                        What is life worth if we can not share? Not much to me...

So the "Bow" spot is an important mark... But what about the Blaze spot?
                        Well believe we should take another look at it, along with the first and last lines of the poem,
                        and our "Put in" spot... how do they measure up?

Comment

As I have gone alone in there.
                          The first line of the poem in one interpretation can be read as-
                          As 1 half go north east a1 around north east eye in tee here.
                          (treat each letter and common abbreviation as a possibility, open to a new perspective)

What is one half? ...well the "eye" spot, has incredible measurements to the mile...
                          It's in the shape of a football, or fish... and the "bow" spot hints at making arc's
                          Forrest always dances around the word "compass"

Name:	compass.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	104428

Just so happens if you set your compass to 1/2 mile on the map..
                          Stick the foot of the compass at your "put in" spot (parking lot) and draw a circle on the map..
                          Then do the same from the Blaze... You end up with a fish...
                          Who just happens to have an interesting lure in his mouth...

Comment

Name:	BigPic2.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	356.2 KB
ID:	104430

Comment

The last line in the poem...
                              I give you title to the gold
                              What is the title of the gold? Indulgence
                              Look closely at that word... Eye in the eulogy end see
                              What do you hear in almost every Eulogy? "I am the beginning and the end"
                              "The Alpha and the Omega"
                              Just so happens in that spot... you have both. In one symbol~

Click image for larger version  Name:	wetspot2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	294.3 KB ID:	104433
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	wetspot.jpg Views:	2 Size:	278.0 KB ID:	104434
                              An alpha and omega in one, a lower case "a" ...just happens to fit that description

...Why is the chest "Wet" though not in water?
                              Maybe because it is W/ET as in "with ET"

That's not the end though... I looked.
                              My goodness beam me up Scotty...
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-14-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Looks like we found Alice (A1 i see)...
                                Is that a "R" or a "B" below her ?
                                R seems to have a connection with the all seeing eye, or Ra...

But what is Forrest trying to tell us? What is the point of all this...
                                Growing up with the influence of several Vietnam, WW2, and even a WW1 veteran...
                                Hearing the stories, and Forrest's stories... war is hell. I believe most would agree~

Name:	vietnam-veterans-memorial_yesmydccool.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	104441

they didn't fight for the the rulers at the top, or failed negotiations.
                                They fought for the brother's and sisters beside them and back at home...
                                they fought for the dream of Liberty, living free, being able to live without fear..

How do we stop war?

Comment

Working...
                                X