Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A most Ravenous Solution ~

Begin it where warm waters halt-

The Roosevelt Arch, (and supportive surrounding area...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190611-095859_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	448.1 KB ID:	103804

>Begin~ be GI in, begging of the national parks
    >it (eye of Theodore), eye T- intersection
    >where (with her ray, hints of a sunburst or arch)
    >warm (war him/vet, with army)
    >waters (wait to rs, with aters(sheepeaters...))
    >halt (high alter, Hall Theodore, high a light)

Halt! ...something a guard might say, Gardiner town and river nearby. Warm swimming waters nearby. Weather is warmer here than surrounding area..
    Hints of the trail of tears.

more to come...
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-11-2019, 11:46 AM.
    XXX

Put in below the home of Brown.

Teddy Roosevelt - Teddy bear

https://www.nps.gov/thrb/learn/histo...fteddybear.htm

The original looks Brown to me.

Comment

Good observation. flyt

Take it in the canyon down...

Click image for larger version  Name:	gardcanyon.jpg Views:	0 Size:	176.2 KB ID:	103873

Head south, not down river... go down Gardner Canyon...
      Take it all in and yawn...
      (...i'm becoming a pro at that)

lol
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-11-2019, 11:46 AM.
      XXX

Comment

Put in below the home of Brown.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20151005-jp-0828.jpg Views:	0 Size:	312.0 KB ID:	103876

Mammoth makes an excellent home of Brown...
        It's where all those Brown park signs originated...
        Capital of of the first national park... ever, worldwide... 1872.
        Good year

What was the biggest brown animal... mam?
        yeah i'd never shoot a little bear, or an elephant.
        Rather starve first, no matter how ravenous..
        Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-11-2019, 12:03 PM.
        XXX

Comment

You heading to Yellowstone soon?

Comment

stay out of oz
            https://youtu.be/X9uk9IcoQ0w

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
              You heading to Yellowstone soon?
              Not unless Taylor Swift comes to pick me up with some zebra boots on... lol

Ok, back to the poem and the map...

Put in below the home of Brown...

From there it's no place for the meek,

Click image for larger version  Name:	sheepseeps.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.8 KB ID:	104052

Well, not far but too far to walk below the home of Brown (Mammoth)
              There's a little pull-off parking lot for Sheepeater Cliff..
              Sheep and lambs are considered the definition of meek animals-
              https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/meek+as+a+lamb

Click image for larger version  Name:	sheepeat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	214.2 KB ID:	104055

The front row is usually empty (F-ro-m t-here, ...p-lace (your boots), for t.. the m.. eek!)
              If you don't follow that it's ok, just think of children with ropes...
              Because you are allowed to climb on the basalt columns here,

Click image for larger version  Name:	sheepsclimb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	198.6 KB ID:	104053

great and interactive for children of all ages...
              attack the castle of love (just like on the chest)

Oh uh... look a little closer at that map...

Click image for larger version  Name:	sheepeater.jpg Views:	0 Size:	218.1 KB ID:	104054

some hair raising things out there...
              make your cap blow like old faithful...

Click image for larger version  Name:	sheephat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	104056

...that bear better watch out.
              Believe he'd have 'em skinned before he hit the ground...
              ...nah he's a Teddy.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM.
              XXX

Comment

The end is ever drawing nigh;
                There'll be no paddle up your creek,
                Just heavy loads and water high.

If you've been wise and found the blaze,

So, you follow the hiking trail that is not on any brochure...
                Made by curious adventurous folks and fisherman, yeah his kind of trail...
                Eventually you don't know where the human trail ends and the elk trail begins...

Click image for larger version  Name:	bigpicdraw.jpg Views:	1 Size:	336.8 KB ID:	104110

Heavy Loads... a few loose marbles on his mind.
                The Blaze is actually on a horses nose... like he always said.
                Water high is your best clue to the blaze because it is mentioned just before it.
                There is a wonderful natural spring coming down that crescent in the river's bend,
                just down the bank from the horses nose.

It's a small spring with lichen and some kind of clover around it. A 'Rill' of the chase...
                Hard to see from Google Earth, go have a look for yourself... it's there.
                So now we have been clock-wise and found the blaze..

At first I was a skeptic too, but trees don't naturally grow in straight lines
                or figures that happen to go with Mr Fenn's stories...

Still much to figure out.. but I will show you exactly how to read this wonderful map..
                I'm here to help.

t

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-12-2019, 02:45 PM.
                XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                  The end is ever drawing nigh;
                  There'll be no paddle up your creek,
                  Just heavy loads and water high.

If you've been wise and found the blaze,

So, you follow the hiking trail that is not on any brochure...
                  Made by curious adventurous folks and fisherman, yeah his kind of trail...
                  Eventually you don't know where the human trail ends and the elk trail begins...

Click image for larger version Name:	bigpicdraw.jpg Views:	1 Size:	336.8 KB ID:	104110

Heavy Loads... a few loose marbles on his mind.
                  The Blaze is actually on a horses nose... like he always said.
                  Water high is your best clue to the blaze because it is mentioned just before it.
                  There is a wonderful natural spring coming down that crescent in the river's bend,
                  just down the bank from the horses nose.

It's a small spring with lichen and some kind of clover around it. A 'Rill' of the chase...
                  Hard to see from Google Earth, go have a look for yourself... it's there.
                  So now we have been clock-wise and found the blaze..

At first I was a skeptic too, but trees don't naturally grow in straight lines
                  or figures that happen to go with Mr Fenn's stories...

Still much to figure out.. but I will show you exactly how to read this wonderful map..
                  I'm here to help.

t
                  I see Pareidolia plays heavy in your solving poem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Will those features remain for a thousand years ?

Comment

With the internet... maybe, being Lodge pole pines, they tend to reseed in the same area and need fire to really reseed.
                    I came to realize after the big fire in 1988, some saw opportunity where others saw ashes... brilliant.
                    If you look to the west some you will notice the older trees that survived the fire...

Pareidolia... takes imagination?
                    XXX

Comment

With the internet... maybe, being Lodge pole pines, they tend to reseed in the same area and need fire to really reseed.
                      I came to realize after the big fire in 1988, some saw opportunity where others saw ashes... brilliant.
                      If you look to the west some you will notice the older trees that survived the fire...

Pareidolia... takes imagination?
                      Yes Pareidolia takes imagination and I am not trying to degrade that. I was just wondering if you took into consideration how landscapes change and you seem to have.
                      TY !

Comment

Thanks TC, I discounted the tree shapes at first.
                        Then i found you can pull up arial photos from the 1960's and Fenn probably knew Google maps etc would be well on it's way and things tend to stick around on the internet. The measurements from the center of that eye in the glasses are quite astonishing. Exactly 85 miles to the entrance of Cody museum, 17 miles to artist's point, 25 miles to an important intersection in West Yellowstone... and quiet a few more...
                        XXX

Comment

Then i found you can pull up arial photos from the 1960's and Fenn probably knew Google maps etc would be well on it's way and things tend to stick around on the internet. The measurements from the center of that eye in the glasses are quite astonishing. Exactly 85 miles to the entrance of Cody museum, 17 miles to artist's point, 25 miles to an important intersection in West Yellowstone... and quiet a few more...
                          Castellaw1685, very good!

His solution made me slightly concerned. You found the last clue but did not notice. I still have time ... Phew!

Comment

When I first started studying Sacred Geometry I quickly realized the Ancient Hebrew Pictographs would fit in.
                            I would think you can see lots of different shapes in the graph.

Click image for larger version  Name:	23-0-L.png Views:	0 Size:	14.4 KB ID:	104144
                            Here is a better one to draw on if you print it.

I made this in a CAD program I use for modular house building panels I designed.

ENJOY !

Click image for larger version  Name:	Graph.jpg Views:	1 Size:	373.1 KB ID:	104148
                            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-12-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

As 1 half, I mean I have, gone alone in there.
                              Anyone have a half mile compass handy?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190612-195839_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.8 KB ID:	104157

...she does have the power!
                              ...dudes we got stuck with responsibility.
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-12-2019, 07:03 PM.
                              XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X