Look Quickly Down Your Quest To Cease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Quickly Down Your Quest To Cease

Does anyone believe they have correctly interpreted this line in the poem?

Yes,
    Once you have found the blaze.... Below is an eye...... That is look I have an Indian Ever Drawing with a Womans Head ever drawing that has an eye and a bunny rabbit ever drawing that has an eye... Also there is a 90 degree turn in a river that is a quickly you find when you look down!

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
      Yes,
      Once you have found the blaze.... Below is an eye...... That is look I have an Indian Ever Drawing with a Womans Head ever drawing that has an eye and a bunny rabbit ever drawing that has an eye... Also there is a 90 degree turn in a river that is a quickly you find when you look down!
      Sounds fairly complicated. I was thinking along the lines of what do people look quickly down at?

Comment

F said your feet, but since you bring those with you, I'm going with the ground.

I can't find the feet quote on tarryscant. locolobo might you know please?
        Last edited by Mr hand; 06-11-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
          F said your feet, but since you bring those with you, I'm going with the ground.
          We don't do it as much now, with the invent of mobile phones but have you ever looked quickly down at the time?

Comment

I don't wear a watch but I think I get what you're saying. So you think it has to do with the time of day?

Comment

A different line has to do with time of day or season. This line has to do with: It is difficult but not impossible. It is an instruction - specific and yet rather difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

We don't do it as much now, with the invent of mobile phones but have you ever looked quickly down at the time?
                I like that interpretation. It could also mean to pray.

Comment

In my solve, as you walk in a direction away from what indicates wise
                  , the blaze comes into view over your shoulder. When it's in view, directly in front of you at your feet is a bucket on its side. You have to look quickly down so you don't trip over it, or "kick the bucket"

Comment

Sounds fairly complicated. I was thinking along the lines of what do people look quickly down at?
                    You are not looking down..... the look that is down is the map-able point! Go see my solve!

Comment

If you've been wise and found the blaze look quickly down your quest to cease... I like this guys spot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FindingFenn...i_need_to_dig/

Comment

Yes. But that does not mean I can follow the direction perfectly and retrieve it. lol

Comment

A look quickly is a peek.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

I like that interpretation. It could also mean to pray.
                            "Bow" or RainBeau. What's in a name, after all, if you get the gist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                              I don't wear a watch but I think I get what you're saying. So you think it has to do with the time of day?
                              I don't wear a watch either but one of the themes in TTOTC is TIME. Look quickly down at the BLAZE and tell me the time to pick up the chest.

Comment

Working...
                              X