Look Quickly Down Your Quest To Cease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiskynovember

Can't say. Is the latter part of the line largely passed over as obvious? Is cessation any more permanent than halting? And further, is your quest more physical/spatial than your quest-ion? That's my question.
    I like what you did there! Cessation is more permanent than a halt IMO and thats a hint!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
      Does anyone believe they have correctly interpreted this line in the poem?
      In a word, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

In a word, yes.
        What direction are you traveling brother?

1f

Comment

Nope...

Comment

how are you doing?

Comment

100%

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

What direction are you traveling brother?

1f
                Relative to what?

Comment

Just about every word, phrase, sentence or paragraph Forrest utters has meaning to it. First and foremost, you must be speaking the same terminology as Forrest. He does not use the modern or traditional terminology we have come to know. So, when Forrest says "It should be obvious", he doesn't mean what we interpret the word obvious to mean. There is an archaic definition to many words. When you use the archaic definitions for the poem, it becomes crystal clear what Forrest is describing in the poem. On top of that, Forrest hides his clues in plain sight. When he forms a sentence, it is important to dissect that sentence to understand it fully. Otherwise, you might think there is a nothing burger to his words when in fact, he has given a major clue to align to the solve location.

Comment

So many are busy pulling apart every word said by a man. Seems more of a distraction to me. When I look for truth, many a time, I analyze what was not said. That speaks louder than words. I don't find that I need ancient dictionaries to figure out stuff in the poem. Perhaps a how-to-manual and how-to-videos of today help more. Keep busy analyzing words thinking there is a clue everywhere and maybe there is a clue. But only the silence will reveal the riddle and without the riddle solved, the Big Picture stays hidden in plain sight and the TC will distract from the truth. Silence is golden!

Comment

RT - Everyone has the right to speak or to remain silent. I meant the silence in not connecting every dot to provide all the information to a guided tour and not 'silence' in not answering a question or in responding to people or any announcement. The silence I refer to is the space where searchers have to look as well as all the words. The overarching communication or lack thereof or misunderstanding thereof. IMO the 'missing person' is answered in the riddle and the silence is what leads to the riddle - at least for me. I guess it is more the silence of the puzzle than the silence of ff.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE

I'll start by saying that I have appreciated your input on this forum, as your comments seem to be well thought-out and logical.
                        With that said, I tend to look at this thing as if I am looking for a missing person.
                        Forrest is the only one who knows the whereabouts of that missing person.
                        My objective is to find that missing person. What he doesn't say gets me no closer to achieving that goal.
                        He has the right to remain silent.
                        What he does say, on the other hand, can and will be used against him.
                        Personally, I'll continue to break down and analyze every word that he utters.
                        Forrest did intend to use the Poem as a way to find a missing person. Himself if he ever did go back to the chest to rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Forrest did intend to use the Poem as a way to find a missing person. Himself if he ever did go back to the chest to rest in peace.
                          Exactly. His initial plan was to die with the treasure.
                          Daniel Castro (Blues)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

But don't you think that was the first version of the poem and very well could be connected to the first place. Then the second version was born and the second place. I do they think they are close by.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

But don't you think that was the first version of the poem and very well could be connected to the first place. Then the second version was born and the second place. I do they think they are close by.
                              The spot never changed, only the poem.
                              Daniel Castro (Blues)
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

The spot never changed, only the poem.
                                Not even an inch?

Comment

Working...
                                X