Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Forrest ever chosen a specific blog he would announce a find on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Forrest ever chosen a specific blog he would announce a find on?

This one or Dal's or anywhere?
    Questing song:
    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
    I've heard him say he would tell Dal so he could announce. But not solely Dal's blog but also 3 major news outlets. So if your the winner, better be prepared for that !

Comment

I had their show on earlier and mistakenly thought I heard Kpro say Forrest would announce here.
      Questing song:

Comment

Fenn has a relationship with NBC. They paid him to give a clue a week for 9 weeks I think it was.

Comment

Don't care where he announces but care about which find he is referring to. There are three.

Comment

There's only one "find" that searchers care about: the spot the chest lies ... or once laid if that time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
              Don't care where he announces but care about which find he is referring to. There are three.
              Please tell us more about this. Thanks in advance.

Comment

kpro has routinely stated that Forrest would announce the find here on THOR, but she can answer on her own behalf of course.

Comment

And after Fenn passes away? Of course people will be demanding photos, but even those will not convince many. As far as photos, I would be very selective in when and what photos were released and to whom because all images of the chest would be my intellectual property, and I would closely protect my copyright.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Please tell us more about this. Thanks in advance.
                    There is the bronze box which is not at the end of the poem.
                    There is the treasure of gold at the end of the poem.
                    There is the story of the one who solved the poem.

The bronze box IMO will not be found as it is not in the wilderness and available.
                    The treasure at the end of the poem - chest was found, lid was raised, artifacts taken and gone in peace, but the taken may have been awkward.
                    The story is ff's take.

So wish one is the treasure/it that will be announced? He said do not discount the 'nouns'. It is the pronouns that are the problem. Treasure, chest, it - unless they accompany specifically a bronze box, they do not refer to the bronze box. It is a pronoun but each individual decides if the bronze box is the noun to which that it refers. The use of treasure and chest is like the pronoun, 'it'.

IMO until one suspends the bronze box, one will not figure out the riddle. This is one reason why Dal's bloggers are lost. It is forbidden to even assume that the bronze box is not at the end of the poem. If one entertains the idea and suspends the bronze box, it is considered calling ff a liar. That logic does not fit in with a riddle. There is a way that ff did not lie and yet the bronze box is not in the wilderness. It's a riddle - how can it be true and not true at the same time? Shrodinger's Cat - that is the riddle.

Basically, what is the 'it' that will be announced when it is found? 'Found' discovered or taken . . . Thus far 'it' as is announced is not the chest at the end of the poem nor is it the artifacts there. It is not the bronze box that is the fake fly or lure. That leaves the riddle found or ff has the rights to the solver's story.

A lot to think about I know. How can all of this be true and yet ff has not lied - as far as I can tell from the limited blogs and media I viewed.

Solve for Shrodinger's Cat - solve for the bronze box. If all you need is the poem and a map - think about it - how do you know you are searching for a bronze box? When you can answer that one, it would be of great interest because I don't see 'bronze box' in the poem or on any map available in the public. If the bronze box is at the end of the poem, does anyone have a proof from any media that ff specifically states, "The bronze box is at the end of the poem." and does not replace 'bronze box' with treasure or chest or it or bounty. The 'Sherif should have been the first one to have discovered this dilemma since law enforcement when taking a report does not accept pronouns and requires the name repeated throughout the report. IMO the bronze box is his finest false fly or lure.

This is IMO as it is not all confirmed. Does that help Pilot?

Comment

There is the bronze box which is not at the end of the poem.
                      There is the treasure of gold at the end of the poem.
                      There is the story of the one who solved the poem.

The bronze box IMO will not be found as it is not in the wilderness and available.
                      The treasure at the end of the poem - chest was found, lid was raised, artifacts taken and gone in peace, but the taken may have been awkward.
                      The story is ff's take.

So wish one is the treasure/it that will be announced? He said do not discount the 'nouns'. It is the pronouns that are the problem. Treasure, chest, it - unless they accompany specifically a bronze box, they do not refer to the bronze box. It is a pronoun but each individual decides if the bronze box is the noun to which that it refers. The use of treasure and chest is like the pronoun, 'it'.

IMO until one suspends the bronze box, one will not figure out the riddle. This is one reason why Dal's bloggers are lost. It is forbidden to even assume that the bronze box is not at the end of the poem. If one entertains the idea and suspends the bronze box, it is considered calling ff a liar. That logic does not fit in with a riddle. There is a way that ff did not lie and yet the bronze box is not in the wilderness. It's a riddle - how can it be true and not true at the same time? Shrodinger's Cat - that is the riddle.

Basically, what is the 'it' that will be announced when it is found? 'Found' discovered or taken . . . Thus far 'it' as is announced is not the chest at the end of the poem nor is it the artifacts there. It is not the bronze box that is the fake fly or lure. That leaves the riddle found or ff has the rights to the solver's story.

A lot to think about I know. How can all of this be true and yet ff has not lied - as far as I can tell from the limited blogs and media I viewed.

Solve for Shrodinger's Cat - solve for the bronze box. If all you need is the poem and a map - think about it - how do you know you are searching for a bronze box? When you can answer that one, it would be of great interest because I don't see 'bronze box' in the poem or on any map available in the public. If the bronze box is at the end of the poem, does anyone have a proof from any media that ff specifically states, "The bronze box is at the end of the poem." and does not replace 'bronze box' with treasure or chest or it or bounty. The 'Sherif should have been the first one to have discovered this dilemma since law enforcement when taking a report does not accept pronouns and requires the name repeated throughout the report. IMO the bronze box is his finest false fly or lure.

This is IMO as it is not all confirmed. Does that help Pilot?
                      That's all interesting but, it would seem to become irrelevant if one is focused only on finding the destination that the poem leads you to.
                      Forrest says the poem should be treated like a map, because it is.
                      Maps are for showing you how to reach destinations.
                      Even treasure maps take you from one point to the next until you eventually reach the final destination, which is classically indicated by the X on the map.
                      Only then, after reaching the indicated destination, does one begin to search for the treasure.

So to me, it doesn't really matter if the gold and jewels is in a bronze box, or a burlap sack, or several mason jars.
                      Knowing exactly what the boot is packaged in doesn't help me figure out how to get there.

The poem is not describing a bronze box, or a burlap sack, or several mason jars.
                      It is giving directions on how to get there.

Therefore, it doesn't matter that you know/don't know you are searching for a bronze box.
                      It matters only that you follow the directions given.
                      If you follow those directions precisely, you are going to arrive where you were instructed to go.
                      Bronze box or not.

Personally, I expect to find a bronze chest filled with gold and jewels once I arrive there.

Comment

Agree. I wrote a comment somewhere on this blog that the map gave points and that each point involved an adventure. But I am not tech savvy and don't know which thread that was on. Personally I don't expect to find a bronze box filled with gold and jewels once I arrive and have not found such a bronze box.

Comment

Agree. I wrote a comment somewhere on this blog that the map gave points and that each point involved an adventure. But I am not tech savvy and don't know which thread that was on.
                          Here ya go . . . #5

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

That's all interesting but, it would seem to become irrelevant if one is focused only on finding the destination that the poem leads you to.
                            Forrest says the poem should be treated like a map, because it is.
                            Maps are for showing you how to reach destinations.
                            Even treasure maps take you from one point to the next until you eventually reach the final destination, which is classically indicated by the X on the map.
                            Only then, after reaching the indicated destination, does one begin to search for the treasure.

So to me, it doesn't really matter if the gold and jewels is in a bronze box, or a burlap sack, or several mason jars.
                            Knowing exactly what the boot is packaged in doesn't help me figure out how to get there.

The poem is not describing a bronze box, or a burlap sack, or several mason jars.
                            It is giving directions on how to get there.

Therefore, it doesn't matter that you know/don't know you are searching for a bronze box.
                            It matters only that you follow the directions given.
                            If you follow those directions precisely, you are going to arrive where you were instructed to go.
                            Bronze box or not.

Personally, I expect to find a bronze chest filled with gold and jewels once I arrive there.
                            But what is an X ?
                            An X is a + known as the Tau and has many meanings of which includes numbers

Click image for larger version

Name:	022-1-L.png
Views:	617
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	103817

And word meanings

Name:	22-3-L.png
Views:	602
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	103818

Name:	22-5-L.png
Views:	609
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	103819

Name:	22-9-L.png
Views:	608
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	103820

Name:	22-32-L.png
Views:	600
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	103821

It all depends on "context".

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

kpro has routinely stated that Forrest would announce the find here on THOR, but she can answer on her own behalf of course.
                              Cool, hoping that was the case.
                              Questing song:

Comment

Working...
                              X