Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butterbee gives it away then fades away..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butterbee gives it away then fades away..

I'll stay chase related...
    Pay attention and I'll explain exactly where it is and why..
    I just wanted to figure it out, I don't play for money.

this is really close to the correct spot~
    look closely ~ how can one bee Alpha and Omega? a?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190608-220600_Gallery.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	103549

but first I'll back up and show why it took so long
    and exactly how brilliant it is.. no bs..

Just because something doesn't end the way you pictured it would... doesn't make it wrong. Just different.. I like different. It means everything to be different.
    G6 to E5

The fixation with bees and other giberish is not chase related
    "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Lol you lack imagination.. but not an opinion. Please skip this thread if you have no interest.. and we'll both bee content? I appreciate your concern for content, though I wonder if you saw the correct solve how well would you know it?
      Anyway, let's first look at the logical solution... and logically Where Warm Waters Halt, and why there and not anywhere else.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190609-211941_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	212.2 KB ID:	103571

The beauty and feel of the place. Unique properties and good fishing. Yellowstone lake is a logical place for warm waters to halt anyone know what it has going for it? Care to learn? care to listen?
      Or should we sit around and talk giberish...
      and get hung up on little things, because they are different.
      Before I go further I'd like to know your opinion or experiences in this area.
      anyone?
      G6 to E5

Comment

Bees do a wiggle waggle dance to share the location of good pollen. Maybe the best map we can find is a knowledgeable bee. Has anyone tried dancing with the poem yet?

Comment

I get the bees analogy but not chase related.

I am getting too many flags and complaints, let’s get on track or I will continue to lock these. Then take the next step, PM me with questions, Bee Keeper
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
          X