X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oy vey

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

Did you miss all the times Forrest said he created it for kids? Or when he said kids would have an advantage. Or how everyone with their grand ideas were overthinking it all amd missing the beginning? Or how knowledge wouldn't help you.

Forrest said when it was revealed everyone would say, "why didn't I think of that?" Things that illicit a response like that are obvious and easy.

You might as well have searched in Africa based on your ideas. You were too knowledgeable for your own good and definitely not on the simple level that f created. Most searchers wanted to outsmart the fox but their smarts got in the way.
      Why didn't you think of that, the solution was based on his cancer, that is in the book. There was a kidney stent in the chest when found sorry buddy, it has nothing to do with a post. It is clear you do not want the truth, you want to be right. The truth be dammed and who cared about what f really did? Tell me, did f ever take the time to talk to you? Or how many replies in how many years to your emails? Yet for some reason he just had to talk to this dumb guy from IL and the chase was over. It was late July early Aug 2020. If you can't see the truth, you could never have found it, that is the truth.
      Last edited by Knowledge; 09-21-2022, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

Why didn't you think of that, the solution was based on his cancer, that is in the book. There was a kidney stent in the chest when found sorry buddy, it has nothing to do with a post. It is clear you do not want the truth, you want to be right. The truth be dammed and who cared about what f really did? Tell me, did f ever take the time to talk to you? Or how many replies in how many years to your emails? Yet for some reason he just had to talk to this dumb guy from IL and the chase was over. It was late July early Aug 2020. If you can't see the truth, you could never have found it, that is the truth.
        None of your ideas reconcile with the poem. F felt like he had to converse with searchers even if they were off the reservation because he didn't like to squash feelings. You had a lot of ideas, just not the kind of ideas to solve the poem. You played, just didn't have the right hand or read on F.

Forrest wasn't one to waste his life by moping around. He beat cancer and continued to spend his time chasing after the things he loved not dwelling on something that tried to take him down. He crashed planes and had near misses with other things in life and still he looked ahead to the next adventure and didn't fixate on the glass being half empty.

Comment

None of your ideas reconcile with the poem. F felt like he had to converse with searchers even if they were off the reservation because he didn't like to squash feelings. You had a lot of ideas, just not the kind of ideas to solve the poem. You played, just didn't have the right hand or read on F.

Forrest wasn't one to waste his life by moping around. He beat cancer and continued to spend his time chasing after the things he loved not dwelling on something that tried to take him down. He crashed planes and had near misses with other things in life and still he looked ahead to the next adventure and didn't fixate on the glass being half empty.
          Says the man with the post you will never see the truth, you are living in a lie. You care nothing about f or the chase, you just want to be right. I can't help you can't comprehend what f did.

Comment

Says the man with the post you will never see the truth, you are living in a lie. You care nothing about f or the chase, you just want to be right. I can't help you can't comprehend what f did.
            Did you miss all the posts? Here are few for ya.
            The solution will fit on a sticky note - Post-it note
            As of this posting the treasure is still where I hid it. F
            He used to dig post holes in the blazing summer sun F
            Forrrest dug a hole as far as one man can reach for the post for his bell. That's how deep a hole is folks.
            Forrest was always ambivilant about the chest being found during his lifespan. That's called riding the fence.
            The post on the cover of TTOTC
            The stump post with the foot resting on it in the last drawing in TTOTC
            The post pickets next to young Marvin in the back of TFTW
            All the times F would say "I sent this to Dal to post"
            Forrest always stumped the kids with his question about the bronze.
            pole to pole
            telephone poles
            her strut
            F talked about all the posts where he was stationed during his military career.
            Staked Plains
            Staked Planes
            When the stakes are high
            Postmarks in all 3 books. For those wondering, in TFTW it was the postmark on the envelope next to the picture of Skippy and Lana Sue and F's caption was "FUn is where U find it."

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210415_203311.jpg Views:	0 Size:	482.0 KB ID:	455718

Forrest answered several questions posed by interested parties who thought his treasure hunt had deep meaning and he shot them down. Maybe you needed to believe in something more during the Chase so you created a deep meaning in your mind. Hopefully it worked for you. You have imagination so maybe you could create a hunt of your own.

Last edited by Hear me all; 09-22-2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

You aren't the long lost Goofy who vanished like a vapor, are you?

Comment

You aren't the long lost Goofy who vanished like a vapor, are you?
                The sad thing is you have been told the truth, and all you can do is start calling others names. You feel the need to attack someone for trying to do what Forrest wanted. Why ? because you convinced yourself you solved the poem. And no I never helped Dal with his website. I really don't understand why anyone would want to lie about the location. There are more here that know the truth than you think. They watch day after day as people tell the world they solved the poem. All this time a small group has watched and LOL at how far some will go. Not one of them has attacked you or your post solve. But someone comes along and tells you the real location and man you just have to post away and call names. How goofy is that?

Comment

The sad thing is you have been told the truth, and all you can do is start calling others names. You feel the need to attack someone for trying to do what Forrest wanted. Why ? because you convinced yourself you solved the poem. And no I never helped Dal with his website. I really don't understand why anyone would want to lie about the location. There are more here that know the truth than you think. They watch day after day as people tell the world they solved the poem. All this time a small group has watched and LOL at how far some will go. Not one of them has attacked you or your post solve. But someone comes along and tells you the real location and man you just have to post away and call names. How goofy is that?
                  And you are wrong again. There is no name calling. It was a simple question about whether you are the mysterious Goofy that vanished from hoD. You assume many things that just ain't so. If you want to continue to believe the things you do that's fine but don't drag Forrest through the mud.

Comment

And you are wrong again. There is no name calling. It was a simple question about whether you are the mysterious Goofy that vanished from hoD. You assume many things that just ain't so. If you want to continue to believe the things you do that's fine but don't drag Forrest through the mud.
                    I am sorry I did not realize your memory was so short, 30 minutes after criticizing me for coming late to the chase and not having any depth of knowledge, you asked me about someone "Goofy" who disappeared long before that date in the chase. It is not what you know, it's how much you can remember. You also stated I made up some dbl of Forrest in that post. Have a good day I hope someday you read the thread of the real solution. If you did, you would know how the area is connected to Forrest Fenn. Then again Forrest just was a mumbling old man as your post states, so I guess I should not be surprised by your name calling and or trying to demean me by connecting me with some other searcher, right Barb

Comment

I am sorry I did not realize your memory was so short, 30 minutes after criticizing me for coming late to the chase and not having any depth of knowledge, you asked me about someone "Goofy" who disappeared long before that date in the chase. It is not what you know, it's how much you can remember. You also stated I made up some dbl of Forrest in that post. Have a good day I hope someday you read the thread of the real solution. If you did, you would know how the area is connected to Forrest Fenn. Then again Forrest just was a mumbling old man as your post states, so I guess I should not be surprised by your name calling and or trying to demean me by connecting me with some other searcher, right Barb
                      There have been dozens upon dozens of actors in the Chase with multiple personas so a question about whether you are Goofy was warranted.

My memory regarding the Chase and all that has ensued since I began in early 2016 is pretty good. I have given talks to service clubs regarding TTOTC over the years. They don't ask for people with clouded memories or outlandish ideas to speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X