36 inch tub - Olga - Tuber disucsses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 inch tub - Olga - Tuber disucsses.

You Tubers have some great topics to discuss, such as 36 inches in Olga’s tub, being coordinates. Here is a great video that got my mind a thinking........ I know, from a year a go, but wanted to give the reference to the initial discussion on the subject. Way to go Cowlazars on picking up on that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHJJawkqcTI

PS - I have had a few searchers say they are going to go through all of Mike’s vblogs no, I love that, maybe he and I will to - maybe in upcoming shows! They are all available for everyone to review free on Cowlazars channel, lots of great nuggets of information! Enjoy!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Cow nuggets
    "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
      Cow nuggets
      Yes... OMG... too funny.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I'm pretty sure the tub ranks right up there with the surprise those B-52s had for f. IMO

Comment

I don't know much about coordinates but....

Sammy Kershaw puts on a good yard sale

If I had me a hammer.....

It's all about the Benjamin's....or is it about the Grant's? Maybe both.

The Prince of Bel Air liked to Switch things up....

Comment

Did the princess forget to mention the royal court?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
              I'm pretty sure the tub ranks right up there with the surprise those B-52s had for f. IMO
              found a box in my search area

https://youtu.be/9SOryJvTAGs
              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                Did the princess forget to mention the royal court?
                Name the princess and then name the royal court......

Comment

That's off topic

Comment

IMO the 36 inches is another reference to the flag in that chapter. 36 inches is the standard flag width 3 feet.

Comment

you'll need a good MAPS
                      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I don't think the size of the bathtub is what matters in that chapter.
                        "Her bathtub was just thirty-six inches long and looked crowded in her bathroom."

If the really small tub looked crowded, then it had to have been a really small bathroom.
                        A tub that small wouldn't look crowded in a large room.

And, I surmise that Olga actually lived on the property that Forrest and Peggy already owned, so why would he want to buy Olga's little casita, if it was part of his own property ?
                        Does that make sense ?
                        It does, if the casita was actually a small travel-trailer that was parked on his property.

I go into it a bit over in the RT thread.
                        #72#856

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                          "Her bathtub was just thirty-six inches long and looked crowded in her bathroom."

If the really small tub looked crowded, then it had to have been a really small bathroom.

And, I surmise that Olga actually lived on the property that Forrest and Peggy already owned, so why would he want to buy Olga's little casita, if it was part of his own property ?
                          Does that make sense ?
                          It does, if the casita was actually a small travel-trailer that was parked on his property.

#72#856
                          Camping?

Comment

Does that make sense ?

#72#856
                            If Olga lived in an RV does that mean she lived in an area less than 400 sq feet in size?

Comment

Why would he messure the bathtub? I'm guessing the spot where he was gonna hide his body with the chest is 36 inches. The spot also has something to do with controversy. Preston said it himself in the last book. Most people don't put that aspect in there solves. So it's something Forrest unraveled between 1940 & 1988 . It's the clue that wasn't there before he was born. Or at least the info was not known.

Comment

Working...
                              X