Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunburnt1
    replied
    Thanks for correcting my statement Zapster. One word can make a huge difference in staying focused. It seems insane there have been so many wrong interpretations of the poem. Even the people with in 200ft didn't have wwwh right. But got there by with a misinterpretation of it. Because they didn't know why they were there so to speak. My only hope is the finder will reveal the correct solve and the real meaning behind the poem. And I truly hope that solve is not a numerically word count, anagram, word shuffle, coded cypher etc. or any other mathematical sovle. I think most of us would feel mislead by the straightforward comment. To me it should be . You pick a wwwh . You put in home of brown . And you go to the blaze. Once you found the blaze. You'll understand the significance of why Forrest hid the treasure at that location. So when it's all done and said. The majority of people can feel good about there self conscious they gained throu all of this. Nobody owes anybody anything. But everybody needs to show nobody's something. The sunshine in the mountains tastes better then the city air.

Leave a comment:

• Wmbsome
    replied
    Sometimes when the day is long and the battle grows weary, when you find one answer, all of the others eventually fall into place. Which is the greatest commandment? Love.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    If I find the TC & gold, etc. to be as promoted, The entire lot will be sold, intact, at auction . . . and FF will be welcome to bid along with other folks. I think the perceived "value" or "sum" that the lot
    is likely to fetch increases by about a million dollars per year (starting about 3 years ago). Good luck to everybody involved in this spectacle. May your focus be tight and your logic be clear. Hee hee.

Leave a comment:

• Zapster
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
    You must not forget. Him wearing the braclett will be his revenge. If you know who he has vengeance for and why. It will make it all the easier to find the chest. The historical documents that are in his autobiography (trove) will be gifted or tied into the Denver muesum. To me that makes it a government cover up. Or the more likely proof of indian of Spanish history the professionals got wrong.
    Hi Sunburnt1: actually, Forrest wearing the bracelet will be YOUR best revenge, not his. At the time he wrote that, there were a number of searchers (myself included) who were getting ridiculed on Dal's by the usual cast of arrogant bullies for posting our theories about aspects of the poem's solution. So I took Forrest's timely remark (even if coincidental) to be a sign of encouragement: that the finder will have the last laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Anon Anon
    replied
    Charlie my boy, you won!

Leave a comment:

• Zapster
    replied
    I'm with you Anon Anon: Forrest absolutely said it was worth $350. I can provide the quote once I'm on my computer. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the Wetherill bracelet is Forrest's spin on the Everlasting Gobstopper of Willy Wonka (WW). A test of character.

Leave a comment:

• Anon Anon
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Neither one of us has the interview to quote. So you can waver at $300 or $350 and I will stick with the $600 I heard him say. I could probably sell you a replica for the $350 someday if you would like.
    Yes actually I do. It's $350.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Respect?

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    i'm thinking $600. is the right amount. I do like his dog's name.

Leave a comment:

• Sunburnt1
    replied
    You must not forget. Him wearing the braclett will be his revenge. If you know who he has vengeance for and why. It will make it all the easier to find the chest. The historical documents that are in his autobiography (trove) will be gifted or tied into the Denver muesum. To me that makes it a government cover up. Or the more likely proof of indian of Spanish history the professionals got wrong.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Well, if you want to nitpick on the value, let's get it right. Forrest said $350, not $600.
    Neither one of us has the interview to quote. So you can waver at $300 or $350 and I will stick with the $600 I heard him say. I could probably sell you a replica for the $350 someday if you would like.

Leave a comment:

• Sherif Billy
    replied
    Are you really trying to convince me his toothbrush holder is worth 10X his bracelet? Don't get me wrong....I would never sell it......but you vastly underestimate it's value. I am willing to sell an old can of ground pepper. I believe it to be f's. Any buyers? You might need it for all the things you all are cooking up.

Leave a comment:

• Anon Anon
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

It was a $600 bracelet. But for me it is the sentimentality of the beads coming from Mesa Verde. Once I had it duplicated I would sell it to Forrest if he really wanted it back. But I would be clear I wanted to keep it for myself.
    Well, if you want to nitpick on the value, let's get it right. Forrest said $350, not $600.

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    I bet it does, kinda makes you wonder why you would want it? huh?

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    I believe Mr. Fenn wants to keep his bracelet , that what he said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X