No announcement yet.

Forrest-The master trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I find the TC & gold, etc. to be as promoted, The entire lot will be sold, intact, at auction . . . and FF will be welcome to bid along with other folks. I think the perceived "value" or "sum" that the lot
    is likely to fetch increases by about a million dollars per year (starting about 3 years ago). Good luck to everybody involved in this spectacle. May your focus be tight and your logic be clear. Hee hee.

Comment

Sometimes when the day is long and the battle grows weary, when you find one answer, all of the others eventually fall into place. Which is the greatest commandment? Love.

Comment

Thanks for correcting my statement Zapster. One word can make a huge difference in staying focused. It seems insane there have been so many wrong interpretations of the poem. Even the people with in 200ft didn't have wwwh right. But got there by with a misinterpretation of it. Because they didn't know why they were there so to speak. My only hope is the finder will reveal the correct solve and the real meaning behind the poem. And I truly hope that solve is not a numerically word count, anagram, word shuffle, coded cypher etc. or any other mathematical sovle. I think most of us would feel mislead by the straightforward comment. To me it should be . You pick a wwwh . You put in home of brown . And you go to the blaze. Once you found the blaze. You'll understand the significance of why Forrest hid the treasure at that location. So when it's all done and said. The majority of people can feel good about there self conscious they gained throu all of this. Nobody owes anybody anything. But everybody needs to show nobody's something. The sunshine in the mountains tastes better then the city air.

Comment

Working...
        X